Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: The Lions' Den

ec_peverell
    Hi, I was just sorted into Gryffindor which I am very happy about but quite shocked I thought I would be in Ravenclaw or Slytherin. But Gryffindor is still super awesome. Thought I'd say Hi to all my housemates

Crazy71096
    Hi, I'm Clarissa and I too have just been sorted into Gryffindor, it must be a family thing as my cousin is in Gryffindor as well I'm very pleased to be joining you and it's nice to meet you all

PhoenixOrTheFlame
    Hi Everyone, I'm new and I though I'd introduce myself. You can call me Elizabeth. I just got sorted into Gryffindor about a week ago. I wanted to be in Gryffindor, but I have a Ravenclaw's mind and was expecting my selfishness and ambition to land me in Slytherin. But yay! Gryffindors all the way!
    Last edited by PhoenixOrTheFlame; 08-17-2011 at 11:18 AM. Reason: My smiley looked weird xD

Ginny_x_Weasley
    Hello out there! Im new so I thought I'd say hi and introduce myself! I'm Megan, and I am thoroughly thrilled to be have been sorted into the proud house of Gryffindor! When I first took the quiz I was sure that Hufflepuff was my future destination, so when I received my results I was so happy that I started jumping around my room doing a celebratory dance! WHOOO! GO GO GRYFFINDOR!!!

starlight dreamer
    Hey everybody! I'm Lily! I'm new to the forums, as you can see! I expected to be a Hufflepuff, seriously, but I love Gryffindor, seriously!

First Year Gryffindor
    In the Rubble at Godric's Hollow
    Mile High City!(Otherwise known as Denver)
    Hi everyone! I'm Kyra! I'm new to the forums. I am quite pleased to be in Gryffindor, but as I'm a Gryffindor on Pottermore it wasn't a surprise. I love Gryffindor!
    ~Kyra~

Gorgeous Avvie by Nadia/Majestic_Ginny

Fifth Year Gryffindor
    I See Dead People... In Mirrors
    Hi guys! I was absolutely THRILLED to be Sorted into Gryffindor! I'm also one on Pottermore, but that really doesn't guarantee anything.
    Since joining these forums, I've learned that some people really don't care for the Gryffs. And that's okay! But just because some of the book characters *cough*McLaggen*cough* are arrogant or annoying doesn't mean all of us are exact replicas of them! We're real people, not the ones out of the book. Keep that in mind
    Anyways, I'm really proud to be a Toaster and I hope that you will be too if you join us. See you in the Common Room! ^_^
    ~Julie

Beautifulamazingperfect banner by BrokenPromise!

BACK FROM HIATUS!

Seventh Year Gryffindor
    I Hear Cat Ears Are All the Rage, Hermione
    Okay, I have been a Gryffindor for four months now, and never knew this thread existed. I guess I don't move around the forum as much as others do...

I totally wanted Slytherin- and still kind of do, but its just wishful thinking because I am not a Slytherin in any way. On Pottermore I am a Ravenclaw. But I'm happy to be in Gryffindor, especially since then I get to have inner and outer House relations with many of my friends. Go unity!

I urge every Gryffindor to be loyal to our House! We are a team, a family, and we cannot stand all on our own, especially if we want to win the House Cup. It's not just one person- multiple people make it happen, and when we win, everyone wins!

(Hilarious that I talk about being loyal and my avvie happens to be Tom Riddle)
    Banner by Nadia and avvie by me