Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: The Lions' Den

lucky_goes_pop
    Hello there! I'm Meghan and I just was sorted into Gryffindor today. I'm a bit surprised, really. Most quizzes say Ravenclaw and a few say Slytherin but I'm looking forward to getting to know you all. =3

Broadwaykat
    Hey, All!

Apparently, I'm a Gryffindor. Not that I'm complaining...it's nice to be here, trust me! Look forward to stretching my quill hands, eh?

harryxbella
    YAY, I'm a Gryffindor, it was a little shocking to me...

Siriusblue

Welcome Gryffindors!

Where to start with Gryffindor? Well, actually, I'm somewhat of a new Gryff, but I've already figured out the forums the whole way through and know a good bit about what goes on in Gryffindor at this point. As explained previously, the mascot is a toaster. I love all the randomness here. This house is full of great people who will be willing to help you at any time. We do get into some really heated arguements over completely random things on the forums, too. If you want to get in on this, go to the Room of Requierment, it's full of random topics just waiting to be argued over. Anyway, short and simple, this house is full of insanity, but it's the good kind! I swear! It's almost impossible to not enjoy this house.
    Thank you,
    Sirius/Cory
    Last edited by NikkiSue; 06-17-2011 at 03:26 PM.

thesmart1
    Hey, I'm a Gryffindor! I'm always Gryffindor when I do quizzes and such, but whenever I take a quiz, I'm worried I'll be a Slytherin, or worse, a Hufflepuff! Just kidding. I wasn't really surprised but I'm quite grateful to be a part of all this on MNFF. I originally just joined so I could post reviews, but now I want to really get into the writing aspect of MNFF.
    So anyway, glad to be here and glad to meet you all

Seer_Witch
    As seems to be the case of many, I tend to think of myself as a Ravenclaw. After looking over my answers, though, I have to admit that Gryffindor is probably a better choice for me. I'm super excited to make us kick even more butt than usual!

isadora duncan
    I'm a Gryffindor which came as a shock. I'm not necessarily new, but I'm not I'm not on here much so it's all new to me.

Ravenclaws Diadem
    Hey, I just got sorted yesterday and I am waiting to get added to the usergroup.It sounds like a lot of fun and can't wait till I can meet all you guys. I honestly didn't know which house I was going to be in, but I was happy to be placed here.
    -Jules

Acta Non Verba
    I'm a Gryffindor, surprisingly enough. Although I am a very chivalrous, kind, brave and... did I mention humble individual, I actually expected to be in Ravenclaw. I guess I stand by my values to much to be considered logical and calculating. Just wanted to say hi!

Ginevra
    Bonjour!
    I'm a Gryffindor as of a few minutes ago! I'm a Gryffindor on a lot of the quizzes I take, but it still doesn't fail to surprise/delight me!
    I can't wait to become more involved here - it seems like such a cool place!