Quote Originally Posted by kehribar
Um, correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe it was some other new Gryff who had started the TWS madness -- Nintendude? *goes to check* I remember because I had found a PM in my inbox around that time from him named "Meraba" (Hello in Turkish) and was like Then that Gryff just disappeared after making a few posts in the TWS, but the legend he left behind... *shakes head and sighes*

Just in case one day he pokes his head and thinks "Those Gryffindor girls stole my glory!!!"

~Ayse
I wake up one morning, see this thread, and after only five minutes, I feel positively ancient!!! So, hey people! My name is Allie and I am an Toaster. Just like those addicts anonymous meetings. My name is________ and I am a __________. Well, we are all crazy and random like that over in the Gryff Tower, but don't let that get you down!

So, the reason why I was feeling all old and ancient at what some would consider the tender age of fourteen is because, I was actually there when the TWS was founded. Yes, I know. I am ancient. Nintendude (bless him, wherever he is right now) started that thread right as I became a Gryffiie all those many months ago. In fact, that's one of the first places that I posted when I became a Toaster! If you are new and just want to meet some new people and make tons of new friends, then I can't recommend the TWS enough! Even though it's not up right now due to... circumstances. *warning glare at Gryffies* Who am I kidding? I can't get mad at you guys!

We are all extremely tight in the Gryff Tower, but we are all ready to make room for some new friends so speak up! We'd love to hear from you!