Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: The Eagles' Nest

coveredinmyskin
    Hey, I just got Sorted into Ravenclaw and I'm a wee bit of a newbie on here, heheh. So, I suppose I should introduce myself and give an insight to who I am.

My name is Kayla and I have been planted in the States. Erm, I've been writing for a while, but I am new to HP fanfiction. My weaknesses as a writer are, if I type too fast/rush an idea out, I leave out key personality traits and my grammar disintegrates. I don't really have a preference on pairings, although to me, some are way more believable than others; therefore, I might be drawn to those first. I wasn't really surprised to be Sorted into Ravenclaw. I knew it'd be either Hufflepuff or this wonderful House. That's pretty much it, I look forward to getting to know you guys better

grangergirl35
    Hi everyone I'm Joy and I'm from California . . . I guess I'm what you awesome people call a "sprout" and I can't wait to get involved on here and relieve my self of that title - having just finished my freshman year of high school, (no clue what that is to people from across the pond :P) I hate being at the bottom of the food chain. I want to get involved and I'm still figuring out how the forums work, but I've been on the archives since February, and I have three fics up with a lot of reads and reviews. I would like to figure out how to do the challenges, how to become more involved, and how to make amigos on here. First off, though -
    WHERE's the COMMON ROOM?!?!

Third Year Slytherin
    Hut-on-the-Rock, The Sea
    Oh this thread just made me so nostalgic!

Quote Originally Posted by katrin4p
    I can't believe I haven't posted here yet :O

So. Ravenclaw.

It's been a year and a month since I've joined the forums and, consequently, Ravenclaw. Ravenclaw is such a nice place. I wasn't really that scared to jump in *.* I saw the discussion they were having in the CR and participated. I've stopped doing that though, because I never have anything to say anymore --'

I remember that Miki/emily_the_poet PM'd me, and we talked for a while after that (: My first contact in Ravenclaw, yay xD

I have reallyyy good friends in Ravenclaw. I used to talk a lot to Tash, but since she became a Prefect and, now, Head of House, she won't come down of her pedestal to talk to us (Just kidding, Tash *hugs*)

Also, Ravenclaw is such a fun place to be in. In Christmas and in New Year, we have a PARTY *squee*. We have this amazing game called 'Guess The Turnip' and I've only managed to win once *.* Yay.

We used to have the 'Ravenclaw Summer of Love', an amazing thread to spread the love all around Ravenclaw but it's gone D:

We also have random parties, like the one we're having at the moment.

Oh, and when it's time for a QWC ? You don't wanna know. We're on the second thread of the tactics room now Yeahh.

All in all, Ravenclaw is definitely the best place to be in. I couldn't have been sorted into a better House

--Ana
    That was me!

bebesaan
    Well, I've just been sorted into Ravenclaw, and I so happy! I love Ravenclaw, I even own a Ravenclaw scarf in real life I live in Europe but I'm starting university in England in about a month, and I'm very excited! I love reading fanfiction, though I've never tried writing it myself. I might take a few classes on here to figure out if I have any talent for it
    I'm looking forward to meeting lots of other sprouts and getting involved in the boards!
    Oh, and you can call me Nou!

Third Year Ravenclaw
    Searching for Neville's Toad
    Hey, everyone! I just have to say that I am honored and beyond excited to be a part of Ravenclaw. I always wanted to be a Ravenclaw, and now that I'm here... I'm too excited for words! I love all of the support and enthusiasm that all of the vets around here are showing, and I can just tell that everyone here is warm and friendly and amazing. I am very much looking forward to getting to know the rest of my House, and I simply can't wait to bloom into a full-fledged turnip! Love and Magic Time Travel Socks, Envy <3

Absolutely stunning banner the work of miss Ginny Weasley Potter
    Clickie the banner for poetic goodness!
    *Envy is a poet* *Envy is a writer* *Envy is a dueler* *Envy is a RAVENCLAW!*

Emma Wigworthy
    Hi everybody! I was just sorted into Ravenclaw, and I am sooooooo excited! Ever since I first read the HP books I wanted to be a Ravenclaw. I have a good idea for a story that I would love to get help with. Please welcome me into this best of all Houses! Emma Wigworthy

Ebil Minion Ravenclaw
    Swallowing the Golden Snitch
    Hi, I'm Krista and I live in Virginia. I'm really glad that I was sorted into Ravenclaw. I wasn't suprised since I was sorted into Ravenclaw on Pottermore. I've been writing for a while and am just starting writting fan ficts. Hope to get to know all of you!
    On hiatus for a little while
    Photobucket

This slice of pure awesomeness was made by majestic_ginny. And the avvie (another slice of awesomeness) was made by Broken_Promise.

AND...I'm an ebil minion.

'Til the end of the line Ravenclaw
    Unspeakable
    Kill the Spare
    Welcome to Turnip Land! I hope to see you in and about the tower!
    Jess WritesJess DrabblesJess DuelsJess PoetsJess Draws

Gorgeous banner by Dinny / Evora.

Fourth Year Ravenclaw
    Searching for Neville's Toad
    Hi I'm Nidhi and I live in Australia! I've been reading fanfiction for a while, but just joined the forums. I'm really happy that I'm in Ravenclaw! Hope to get to know everyone!
    [
    Amazing Avvie by Nadia and Beautiful Banner by BP!

First Year Ravenclaw
    In the Cupboard Under the Stairs
    Hi folks.

Just been sorted into Ravenclaw which was a bit of a surprise for me since I'd been sorted into Hufflepuff on two other sites (one of which I'm HoH to Hufflepuff and also a mod on the same site) So this is a new experience for me.

I live and come from the beautiful country of Scotland, and proud to live where the wonderful JK lives (not literally the same house LOL).

So I don't know anyone here yet, but I'm sure that will change soon enough. I am still finding my feet on this site so please do bear with me if you pm me or start any kind of communication, I will get around to answering any questions you may ask me, I'm not ignoring you on purpose. So if you have any questions please do fire away and ask ask ask.

Catch you later.

magicmuggle01