Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The Eagles' Nest

katrin4p
    I can't believe I haven't posted here yet :O

So. Ravenclaw.

It's been a year and a month since I've joined the forums and, consequently, Ravenclaw. Ravenclaw is such a nice place. I wasn't really that scared to jump in *.* I saw the discussion they were having in the CR and participated. I've stopped doing that though, because I never have anything to say anymore --'

I remember that Miki/emily_the_poet PM'd me, and we talked for a while after that (: My first contact in Ravenclaw, yay xD

I have reallyyy good friends in Ravenclaw. I used to talk a lot to Tash, but since she became a Prefect and, now, Head of House, she won't come down of her pedestal to talk to us (Just kidding, Tash *hugs*)

Also, Ravenclaw is such a fun place to be in. In Christmas and in New Year, we have a PARTY *squee*. We have this amazing game called 'Guess The Turnip' and I've only managed to win once *.* Yay.

We used to have the 'Ravenclaw Summer of Love', an amazing thread to spread the love all around Ravenclaw but it's gone D:

We also have random parties, like the one we're having at the moment.

Oh, and when it's time for a QWC ? You don't wanna know. We're on the second thread of the tactics room now Yeahh.

All in all, Ravenclaw is definitely the best place to be in. I couldn't have been sorted into a better House

--Ana

accio avery
    'Lo everyone,

I'm a newbie, so please bare with me if I sound dumb or out of the loop about things on the boards . I'm doing my best to learn!

I'm liking the house a lot so far, and everyone has been really nice. It's the house I would probably be sorted into, if I Hogwarts really existed (SO lame that it's not true ). Anyway, go eagles!

See you around the boards!

-Accio Avery

Vittoria
    Hey everybody!!
    To begin of with, I never realized that such a thread even existed.I became a proud Ravenclaw a few months ago and got around fairly well with the help of my dear friend H.J

As far as my experience out here goes, 'Claws have always been very friendly,(putting up with my silly questions etc etc.)
    So if there's a nervous little sprout out there who needs help, never fear for Vittoria is here!

Second Year Ravenclaw
    Beset by Owls
    Hi all! I'm Jessie and I've obviously been sorted into Ravenclaw (though I've never once considered being anything outside of a Gryffindor).

I'm a web designer, graphic designer, volleyball coach, and author of young adult novels. I can't wait to meet everyone around here! I'm having difficulties finding my way around, so far, though. There is a lot to see visually on the boards so it's a bit overwhelming. Hopefully I'll figure it out soon and then I'll be on my way to chatting with you all!

Can't wait!

Cheers,
    Jessie

DarkAngel

Heylo

Ah, Ravenclaw...it's been a few months since I've joined, and I LOVE this house! I wasn't too surprised when I joined the house though. It was either Ravenclaw or Hufflepuff for me, for I could never imagine myself being a Gryffindor or a Slytherin.

The people are nice and friendly, and it's not too hard to fit in. I got used to the forums with the friendly H.J's help, and you can too if you just P.M a fellow Claw, and I'm sure they'll be glad to help. We Ravenclaws are friendly and resourceful!

Toodles!
    -~Rish~-

psijupiter
    Hello! I've just been sorted into Ravenclaw. I wasn't sure where I'd end up, but I'm it's quite exciting! Looking forward to meeting all the other 'claws out there!

Roonil_Wazlib125

Talking Rah Rah Ravenclaw!

Oh Ravenclaw...such a wonderful place filled with happy Turnips and Sprouts like the people who are reading this.

Just so you know, Ravenclaw is filled with crazy but helpful people. If you seem intimidated or if you feel like everyone is friends and you don't want to intrude, then stop thinking that. I felt like that until I posted in the 'Warm Fuzzies' thread. After that, I became a lot more active because people wanted to get to know me. So express yourself. Post a lot. Be kooky and crazy and I promise you'll make tons of friends.

You should also participate in the threads and games we have in the tower. Right now, we're playing 20 Questions and talking about HBP and doing Caption Contests and all that stuff. Get involved in it! It's a lot of fun and you'll meet a bunch of new people.

Oh, and remember: Claws/Turnips/Sprouts are amazing and wacky and crazy and cool and FUNNY and just generally insane with super awesomeness! So know that you are in the bestest House EVA!

What are you waiting for? Go to Ravenclaw Tower and express your awesome Turnip/Sprout powers! We'll see you up there!

Roonil_Wazlib125 aka Annmarie poooff

EDIT: Remember, little Sprouties, Luna Lovegood is the mascot of Ravenclaw. Well, besides the Turnip. So feel free to express the awesomeness of our favorite 'Claw, Luna.--roonil poooff

Raffles
    I never even new this forum existed!

Well anyways, I'm Raffles and I'm extremely proud to be claw, as anyone should be ♥
    I am the proud (co) owner of Neville, as over in Ravenclaw claiming HP characters is very common. If you are planning to claim someone like Prongs (I think they have opened a fan club for him^^) or Severus you will have to fight for him. But do not be scared, we don't bite... hard

You should also participate in the threads and games we have in the tower. Right now, we're playing 20 Questions and talking about HBP and doing Caption Contests and all that stuff. Get involved in it! It's a lot of fun and you'll meet a bunch of new people.
    Ooh, and don't forget 'Guess the Turnip'. This is really fun as there is a MT (mystery Turnip) and Angela_Prongs gives us 5 clues (one of them is a lie) and we have to guess this MT. It's great fun so you should just jump in this, or any other, forums around Ravenclaw! Trust me, it's awesome and the claws are really nice and helpful ♥

~Raffles (:

'Til the end of the line Ravenclaw
    Unspeakable
    Kill the Spare
    New Ravenclaw here!

I guess when everyone arrives to Hogwarts, they already have a pretty good idea where they would be Sorted, and I was not disappointed. I guess all of us secretly pine to be Gryffindors (observe the SN), but I knew that I was not. I thought that, since I can definitely take care of myself and my own, I could be a Slytherin, but I knew I was not.

I knew, before I was ever Sorted, that I was a Ravenclaw. I'm extremely cerebral, and thinking is a way of life for me. I'm still adapting to the boards, but I'm happy to be here.

Go Eagles!

PS-If we're stealing characters...Albus Potter is mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AccioDiadem
    My name is Rachael, I'm new here to Ravenclaw, and I'm slowly trying to feel my way around. Harry Potter is a huge apart of my life and I am looking forward into meeting people who feel the same way. It's not too often you find people in every day life who are totally submersed into the a culture. Here's to hoping for the best.