Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: The Badgers' Set

Wizengamot Hufflepuff
    Kill the Spare
    WOTCHER!

Wow, I find it hard to believe that I haven't posted here, especially when you check my post count.

I second, third and fourth everything that's been said about Hufflepuff. You may start thinking 'Oh, I'm a Hufflepuff.' because you secretly thought you were Harry or Hermione but then you realise that Cedric and Tonks were 'Puffs and they were awesome.

We're a friendly house and we have an amazing community feel to us. Go to the Game room and introduce yourself on the Badger Bar.

The best thing that happened to me in my early days was when I had a fic rejected (for the third time). I was seriously thinking about jacking the whole thing in but decided to moan on the bar instead. I hadn't bee a regular visitor but immediately I had three offers to beta the story and so much support that I could have wept. Infact I think I did shed some tears.

Put simply, Badgers ROCK!

Carole
    xxx

Banner by the fabulous Julia - theoplaeye

ahattab33
    Hello fellow badgers!

I am new and awaiting the chance to join you in the common room, but until then I thought I'd say hello to everyone that I can't wait to get to know better.

I was actually completely stumped as to which House I'd be sorted into, and just excited to have some place to call home. I've been reading stories for over 2 years but never ventured over here...for reasons I'm still not sure about, because now I can't stay away, much to my husband's chagrin (and good humor, thankfully!)

Looking forward to signing on in the near future and seeing new places open to me! Everyone and everything sounds wonderful and I can't wait to be a part of it!

Third Year Hufflepuff
    Hut-on-the-Rock, The Sea

I can't friggin' believe I haven't posted over here yet even though I have been a member since almost two years.

Oh, well, I'll redeem myself.

*won't go on about how you'd be disappointed about being a 'Puff bla bla*

Three words sums it all up: Hufflepuff is awesome.

*nods* Yup. From the first letter to the last one.

Get Sorted, go to the Common Room, read the welcome note there. Skip everything else, enter the Game Room. Open the Bar thread and post! You won't believe what hit you next. Hint: we're very friendly and welcome the new badgers very eagerly.

'Puffs are a bunch of random, insane, fun, intelligent, amazing [goes on and on] people. You won't ever regret getting sorted there or joining us in our three days old AIM convos, or our insanity.

Join in the club, guys!

- Afifa

P.S. On another note, feel free to PM moi if you've got any problems. I'd love to help. [Yup... another of our trait.]
    - Write - Beta - Drabble - Duel - Help -

Awesome avvie by Minna/minnabird.

wilfen07

Talking

Hi all new badgers! *waves*

Its been a really long time since I posted here. Actually I have been neglecting the boards all together due to RL. Yup! It can be irritating and disgusting a lot. Well anyway, this is my best place to unwind.

The beta boards are a really amazing place to be and the Hufflepuff House is "The Place To Be".

You get sorted and then just enter your common room. From then on you can just chill out, make loads of new pals and have lots of fun. (Exactly what afifa says).

You will never want to be any place else. I love my House *gives a flying kiss*

Love
    Wilfen

Seventh Year Hufflepuff
    Sleepover In The Great Hall!
    Hello!!!

I am Natalie, and boy, am I glad to be a Puff or what!

Unlike others, I was not really disappointed to get into Hufflepuff. It was unexpected, I give you that, since I always get sorted into Gryffindor on other sites' sortings. But disappointment was something I did not feel. I was, in fact, excited to try out something new.

AND IT PROVED TO BE A REAL BLESSING TO BE HERE!

Hufflepuff is one of the most fun places to be on...Potterfandom. There is the Bar, where we are dying to welcome you with big, big huggles. There are games, like Hufflepuff Guess Who and Alphabet Game, there's a library, a review circle, and I can go on and on...

And, oh, did I tell you that we are winning the House Cup AGAIN?

Hee hee hee...come and join in the fun!

- Natalie.
    ]

Banner by BELLA THE HELLA. <3

WiseRaven
    It appears I'm the last new Hufflepuff in a while. Nevertheless, I am excited. I look forward to meeting ya'll!

-Chris

Second Year Hufflepuff
    Beset by Owls
    Hey everyone, I'm new!
    I really thought I was gonna be a Ravenclaw, I've always been nerdy and bookish :P But now that I think of it Hufflepuff really fits and I'm really happy to be here! (Also, I noticed Hufflepuff has been winning the house cup, and it's obvious now, this is the best house )

Looking forward to discussing, debating and just chatting with you!

wauwabee
    Hey all, I'm new as well! I'm really excited to be a Hufflepuff because I was expecting this or Gryffindor, and it's the Hogwarts House Tonks was in, and I love her.

I am really looking forward to meeting you all!
    Oh, and you can call me Kelsey.

Essence_of_Lily
    Hi people! I'm new...obviously!
    This is so unexpected, but in a good way, of course. I've always been a Gryffindor or a Ravenclaw..erm...a Gryffinclaw. Honestly, though, I do NOT think I am a Hufflepuff at all. Most of my friends say I'm a Ravenclaw but I like to think of myself as a Gryffinclaw.
    So yeah... Oh wait! I almost forgot. My name's Janine, and you can call me well...Janine...
    Looking forward to meeting everybody!

Clone Club Hufflepuff
    Unspeakable
    Ultimate Chess
    Hi, I'm a newbie too. Lookin' forward to meeting more puffs!

Lily
    Lily Writes ♥ piningwillow Blogs ♥ @lilysinsistence Tweets

banner by theopaleye | avi by me