Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: The Badgers' Set

Amelia_Bones
    Hi everyone! I'm a newbie in Hufflepuff House. Thought I'd be a Ravenclaw, frankly but you all seem so friendly and welcoming I'm glad to be here. I've got to go check the place out now.

Oh, it's July 31....HAPPY BIRTHDAY HARRY!!!

(and JKR too!)

Clone Club Hufflepuff
    Unspeakable
    Ultimate Chess
    Hi other newbie who thought he/she would be a Ravenclaw :3 But so far Hufflepuff has been freaking AMAZING!!! *looks around at all the happy stares* Hehe.

Lily
    Lily Writes ♥ alisonhendrxes blogs ♥ @lilysinsistence tweets

banner by theopaleye | avi by me

lolthschildshera
    Just got sorted into this house, and I must say, I'm not surprised. At first I was cause, I try to be more like Slytherin, but I came to realize the truth of myself. I'm a mother of 5 and I absolutely love helping them with their problems. I have great story ideas but I find I'm much better suited to be a beta. I am friendly and kind and generous and also very protective of my family ad friends. What else could I be? Badger for life!

First Year Hufflepuff
    In the Rubble at Godric's Hollow
    Being a new member of Hufflepuff house, I decided I should introduce myself. I wasn't very surprised to find that I'd gotten Hufflepuff... I was actually pleased. Surely this must mean that I'm a somewhat decent person, right? Now, without further ado, I'll tell you about myself.

I'm sure everyone is thrilled to hear about the amazing, successful, gorgeous, talented, creative, and intelligent person that I am. Please exuse that momentary conceited attitude. How very not Hufflepuff-like of me.

Anyway, I'm a dedicated student with a love for reading and writing. I've been a Harry Potter fan ever since that fateful day in seventh grade when I stumbled upon the first book, quite some time ago...

I absolutely love animals, and I enjoy practicing and studying dog training. Being the owner of eight dogs and two cats, most people would assume that I'm a busy person. You would be surprised how much free time I have, actually. I really enjoy drawing in my free time, and I imagine that I'll be a frequent visitor of Dean's Corner. I always make time for MNFF too, of course.

Although I can be shy, I hope I'll make plenty of friends here. This is one of the most helpful and welcoming online communities that I've ever had the pleasure to meet, and I'm thrilled to be a part of it.

Oh, I almost forgot! My name is Ashleigh, although you may also refer to me as Skarlett. How did I manage to give you such a lovely description of myself, without even providing a name? Anyway, I'm very pleased to be a new puff, and I hope I'll be welcomed here.

::I Write:: ::I Draw:: ::I Excerpt::

The masterpiece you see above is by none other than the lovely Skarlett/Ashleigh ... In other words, I made it in a hurried attempt to make my signature look fancy.

~Ashleigh

Fourth Year Hufflepuff
    Snape Hates Me
    Welcome to Hufflepuff, Ashleigh! I'm Sophie, and I'm pretty new around here too. Everyone has been very welcoming to me, so I'm sure you'll feel at home in no time. It hasn't taken me long to figure out that this is the house to be in. Come and chat in the Bar sometime

Don't be afraid to ask people questions - I know I've bugged enough people already. It's a lot easier than trying to figure it all out for yourself sometimes. Most of all though, have fun!

~Sophie
    Avvie by majestic_ginny/Nadia. Banner by clabbert2102/Bella. Thank you both!

I write, I drabble, duel, beta and draw,
    I am a Hufflepuff to the core!