Thread: Ask a Pixie

Seventh Year Ravenclaw
    Belching up Slugs

Ask a Pixie

We needed a new thread where people could ask questions about how the KA works, challenges, or anything else that comes to mind.

This is that thread. Leave all your questions or suggestions below!

Fifth Year Slytherin
    People Hate Me for Losing Points
    So, in the horror challenge, it say to use a horror sub genre. I'm not much of a horror person, seeing as how I'm only fifteen. So, I was wondering if possibly you could tell me a few of these sub genres. I have a few ideas, but I'm not sure if they're horror or what. Thanks!

-Georgia
    Georgia Duels!Georgia Drabbles!Georgia writes poetry!

completely Squeeable banner by Poojah. Isn't it amazing? Avvie by the amazing Julia/the opaleye

Seventh Year Ravenclaw
    Belching up Slugs
    No problem! The sub-genre phrasing might have been a bit confusing. But y'know, you've got your slasher films, your alien abduction films, your zombie flicks, your monster movies (werewolves, vampires, Frankenstein's monster, creatures from black lagoons, etc). And then there's the supernatural horror movies, with ghosts and hauntings and demonic possession. The world is a body just begging for you to liberate its soul when it comes to horror. If you're still having trouble, why not google for lists of popular horror and read summaries of them to try and get some ideas?

Happy Hunting,

The BA Pixies

Fifth Year Slytherin
    People Hate Me for Losing Points
    Thanks Bella! I shall now go try to make some spooky banners.

-Georgia
    Georgia Duels!Georgia Drabbles!Georgia writes poetry!

completely Squeeable banner by Poojah. Isn't it amazing? Avvie by the amazing Julia/the opaleye