Alright, I'm not really sure how to do this. Let's see if I can figure it out. This is a character I created for a story I'm writing.

Hi, I'm Evelyn! I'm daughter of Xavier Scamander and Eleanor Thompson. I'm pretty short (don't talk about it!) for my age, and very slender. But don't underestimate me! I can get pretty scary if I'm angry! I have dark brown, curly hair, that's pretty long, past my shoulders. I also have dark brown eyes, and freckles. And yes, before you ask, I am related to Rolf Scamander. We're cousins.

I'm an only child, and I like it that way. I get all the attention! My mother died when I was in my fourth year. I'm in my fifth year now! My father spoils my rotten.

Speaking of my father, let me tell you a little about him. He's was a Deatheater, until he was caught and put in Azkaban for a little while. He's always wanted me to go to Durmstrang, for there elaborate Dark Arts course. I'd definitely rather go to Hogwarts, with my best friend Draco Malfoy. AKA~ My partner in crime. I've probably had more detentions than everyone else in my year combined. So yeah, I'm a troublemaker. By my Daddy just thinks I'm an angel. I'm in Slytherin, (no surprise there, I bet) and I hope to be Prefect soon.

I'm always happy, and very excitable. When I get angry, though, watch out! I'm stronger than I look! And scarier! I can be very snappy and sometimes catty, but most of the time, I'm pretty sensitive. I'm loud, hyper and always laughing.

Now that we've all gotten to know each other, I should probably confess something. I have asthma and severe dyslexia. I don't really like to talk about it. Due to my reading disability, I have to have tutoring after school three times a week in the library, and my father makes me read EVERYTHING to strengthen my skills.

So, yeah. I've got a MAJOR crush on Seamus Finnigan. Don't tell! But I think he feels the same! I don't try to get my hopes up, but I end up doing so anyway.

So, I think that's all! If you'd like to know anything thing else, I'll be here! Or, that is, at my father's manor in England.