Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: Ask a Moderator

Poultrygeist
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkLordsApprentice
    I don't know why, but almost every time I try to access a different thread, I automatically get logged out and I have to log back in all over again. It's getting really annoying, and I don't know if it's something wrong with my computer or something wrong with the forums.

This question has already been asked and answered. Yes, it's happening to the mods as well. The people who need to know and are able to help have been contacted, and we just have to hang in there. Try using your back or refresh buttons.

Thestral45
    OK, my PM list is going strange on me. It says that I have one PM (that I did read), but when I go to 'delete' it, it says that all my folders are empty. I'm not sure why. And I did attempt to delete it already, but then this came up.

Also, when I attempt deleted it, a page came up telling me to refresh the page because it MNFF was having problems, and asked if I followed a bad link. Just thought I ought to let you know.

mooncalf
    I was trying to delete I review I had posted for a story because I had a formatting error that was messing up the whole page, but every time I clicked delete a blank page came up. The MNFF header and text at the bottom was still there, but nothing else. Any solutions?