Thread: Claude Thomas

Fifth Year Ravenclaw
    I See Dead People... In Mirrors
    Hogwarts, of course! The internet connection here isn't great....

Claude Thomas

A/N:Hey everyone! Claude isn't really a main character in my story, but he's close enough, so I wanted to get to know him better.

Hello everybody! I'm Claude Thomas, son of Dean Thomas and Parvati Patil. I look mostly like my father, but have my mother's eyes. I'm very tall for my age.

I have a twin, Lydia, who annoys me more than Scorpius Malfoy. She honestly thinks she can do so many things better than me. It's really annoying. I think she'll be missing being able to tease me since she got sorted into Ravenclaw and me into Gryffindor. One of the most annoying things about her - nearly every boy in the school has a crush on her. I can hardly stand it. Even one of my best friends, Albus Potter, does. I mean, honestly, what's to like?

Anyway, enough about her. More about me. I love making everything a big joke and can almost always come up with some witty remark. Actually, I was surprised I didn't get into Ravenclaw. Although, I suppose my sister's more of a Ravenclaw than me, and I did ask not to be in the same house as her... But I suppose I do belong in Gryffindor. I can get very angry with people sometimes if I don't like what they're doing, and because of my size, I suppose I can look threatening. At least that's what Albus tells me. I'm not bad in school but am easily distracted (most of the time by doodling) and have become a Hangman champion because of all of my games in History of Magic. My favorite class is Charms - I do pretty well in it, too, I'm pretty close to Rose Weasley in talent.

Hm... what else to tell about me? My parents. I like to joke around with my dad when I can, but as he's at work a lot, I've grown pretty close to my mother. I'm never around her when Lydia is, though - it just gets too awkward. When my dad is home, I like to play quidditch with him - I even have my own Firebolt! That broom is amazing, it's like my best friend (sorry, Albus). I like to play Keeper, and am not brilliant at it but I'm getting better. I hope by my second year I'll be good enough to make my house team.

I really hope that I'll finish off the year well, but there's no promises. With these scary thoughts of bunches of Aurors going off to complete a big job - I don't know...
    ~εɱɱą =)
    Author Page~Duel~Excerpts~Drabbles~(not-so-great)Poetry~RAVENCLAW!!

Thanks so much to Toni for making this wonderful banner and avvie. Quote on avatar is from the song Sigh No More by Mumford and Sons. <3
    My total BFFLE is Kreacher Feacher/Loony at Heart/Taylor. Don't let her scare you. XD
    I'm quite busy at the moment, so I may be pretty spotty or just not seem to appear at all. I'll hopefully be back to normal in a few months.

Second Year Gryffindor
    Setting Snakes on Hapless Relatives
    Well, he seems like a well rounded character so far. A couple of things I wanted to ask,

How old is he and in which year is he when the story takes place?

How much does he look like his sister? Are they identical twins or not?

"I've grown pretty close to my mother. I'm never around her when Lydia is, though - it just gets too awkward."
    I found this very interesting. Why is that? Would you care to elaborate on that?

Thanks,

New chapter is out now!
    Purplemage

Fifth Year Ravenclaw
    How old is he and in which year is he when the story takes place?
    I am 11 and in my first year.

How much does he look like his sister? Are they identical twins or not?
    We actually don't look that similar. I have our father's complexion, but Lydia's is more like our mother's. We both have our mother's eyes. She has dark hair like mine, but hers is straighter, while mine is more curly.

"I've grown pretty close to my mother. I'm never around her when Lydia is, though - it just gets too awkward."
    I found this very interesting. Why is that? Would you care to elaborate on that?

For one thing, Lydia and I fight over everything. And our mother does not like that. So I try not to be around Lydia at all with my parents. And for another, they just start to talk about a bunch of gossip and stuff like that - it's really annoying.
    ~εɱɱą =)

Thanks so much to Toni for making this wonderful banner and avvie. Quote on avatar is from the song Sigh No More by Mumford and Sons. <3
    My total BFFLE is Kreacher Feacher/Loony at Heart/Taylor. Don't let her scare you. XD
    I'm quite busy at the moment, so I may be pretty spotty or just not seem to appear at all. I'll hopefully be back to normal in a few months.

Seventh Year Gryffindor
    I Hear Cat Ears Are All the Rage, Hermione
    Do you enjoy arguing with your sister? Or would you prefer to just be shot of her?

What really makes you a Gryffindor? Do you stand up for yourself? Are you loyal to your friends?

Do people pick on you because of your sister?

Why do you not like your sister so much?

Tell me a little bit about an event in your childhood that really shaped your personality.

Do you have a feature that stands out when people look at you? Or are you pretty ordinary?

If your sister was being bullied, would you help her out or just stand by and watch? Or would you walk away?

Do you own a pet? If so, what is it?

How did you come to have your name? Anything particularly special?
    Banner by Nadia and avvie by me

Fifth Year Ravenclaw
    Do you enjoy arguing with your sister? Or would you prefer to just be shot of her? Well, I hate to admit this, but I don't normally win many arguments with her. And she acts like she's so much older than she really is, so it gets really annoying. I would prefer to just be shot of her, in your words.

What really makes you a Gryffindor? Do you stand up for yourself? Are you loyal to your friends?
    I stand up for myself very well, which I've learned to do well from my sister. Also, I'm not very smart or cunning, which got me out of slytherin and Ravenclaw. The sorting hat did think about putting me in Hufflepuff, but decided on Gryffindor in the end because he thought that I would make better friends there. And I did!

Do people pick on you because of your sister? Um... not really. I think they're all mesmerized by her 'beauty'. Ridiculous.

Why do you not like your sister so much? She acts like she's five years older than me! It's so annoying! And she fights at every little thing.

Tell me a little bit about an event in your childhood that really shaped your personality. Well, when I was little, I was really quiet and shy. I never really had many good friends and only hung out with my sister. So one day, when I was sitting outside alone, my dad came out and started joking and laughing with me. He had never really been able to play with me too me much, but as my mother had been sick at the time, my father had had a few days off. So we decided to get out the broomsticks. I had never been on a broomstick before, but I was pretty good for my age. And I started getting playfully competitive with my dad. We were laughing and joking around, having fun. When we finished, I put the broom away and sat down in the same place I had been sitting before, back to my normal quiet self. My father saw me, and came over to me, and said, "Claude, I really liked that game." And I just nodded. And then he told me about how he had liked how I was acting and that I shouldn't hide myself up like this anymore. He said that he knew that I was a better person than that. So from then on, I let myself open up.

Do you have a feature that stands out when people look at you? Or are you pretty ordinary? I'm REALLY tall.

If your sister was being bullied, would you help her out or just stand by and watch? Or would you walk away? It would depend on the level of the bullying. But if she was just being teased jokingly, I would stand by and watch. But if it was a few Slytherins beating her up, I would get up there and hex them. Because they all deserve that. Sorry, got a little bit carried away there. I'm kind of competitive...

Do you own a pet? If so, what is it? Well, me and my sister share an owl. Sharing, though, apparently is when she gets it 90% of the time and I get it 10%.

How did you come to have your name? Anything particularly special? I actually don't really know. When I was the age that asked that kind of stuff, I was shy. So I never really got to know. Maybe if I see my dad sometime soon, I'll ask him...
    ~εɱɱą =)

Second Year Slytherin
    Setting Snakes on Hapless Relatives
    In a telephone booth, wearing my invisibility cloak and reading the Quibbler.
    Hi, Claude! I already know a bit about you, but I'd like to know more!

What's your favorite class? I'd have to say that mine is Defense Against the Dark Arts, because Professor Partula and I get along great.

What do you think of Albus' fancy for your sister? Does she fancy him as well?

Fancy anyone?

What does Amortantia smell like to you?

Where do you live? (No, I'm not a stalker.)

What's your Boggart?

What are your feelings towards Muggles?

What's your favorite dessert? (Treacle Tart for me!)

Are you a decent cook?

What do you how to be when you grow up?
    Taylor drabbles, duels, betas, and writes! SLYTHERIN!!

This AMAZING banner was made by Wandstick!! Beautiful avvie by Nadia/majestic_ginny!Check out my friend Theloonyhermione!

Fifth Year Ravenclaw
    What's your favorite class? I'd have to say that mine is Defense Against the Dark Arts, because Professor Partula and I get along great. Er... well, I don't like school much, but the one I really can't wait until my third year for is Care of Magical Creatures.

What do you think of Albus' fancy for your sister? Does she fancy him as well? I don't want to talk about it. One time, he started talking about her, and that was NOT fun. And I'm not about to ask her if she likes my best friend. I don't pay much attention to her 'girl stuff' like this.

Fancy anyone? To tell you the truth, I haven't really found anybody yet. I'm not a 'love at first sight' kind of guy, I like to get to know people's personalities before I actually decide if I like them or not. I suppose when I get to know people around here better I'll find somebody.

What does Amortantia smell like to you? You spelled it wrong (sorry, I think I was meant to be a Ravenclaw). But anyway, it smells like the forest behind my house, ink (because I love drawing and writing), and the Quidditch feild (which does have a certain smell to it that I like).

Where do you live? (No, I'm not a stalker.) Scotland, not far from Hogwarts, actually.

What's your Boggart? Being alone. I like to have lots of friends, and I don't know how I would live by myself.

What are your feelings towards Muggles? I mean, they're muggles. They can't do magic. Not much different than what most people think these days.

What's your favorite dessert? (Treacle Tart for me!) Raspberry pie. Mmm, the house-elves at Hogwarts are the best.

Are you a decent cook? Never really tried, to tell you the truth. I think it would be fun, though.

What do you how to be when you grow up? Well, my realistic job that I want to do is go into something that has to do with Magical Creatures. But I've always had this dream to be a Quidditch player.
    ~εɱɱą =)