A/N:Hey everyone! Claude isn't really a main character in my story, but he's close enough, so I wanted to get to know him better.

Hello everybody! I'm Claude Thomas, son of Dean Thomas and Parvati Patil. I look mostly like my father, but have my mother's eyes. I'm very tall for my age.

I have a twin, Lydia, who annoys me more than Scorpius Malfoy. She honestly thinks she can do so many things better than me. It's really annoying. I think she'll be missing being able to tease me since she got sorted into Ravenclaw and me into Gryffindor. One of the most annoying things about her - nearly every boy in the school has a crush on her. I can hardly stand it. Even one of my best friends, Albus Potter, does. I mean, honestly, what's to like?

Anyway, enough about her. More about me. I love making everything a big joke and can almost always come up with some witty remark. Actually, I was surprised I didn't get into Ravenclaw. Although, I suppose my sister's more of a Ravenclaw than me, and I did ask not to be in the same house as her... But I suppose I do belong in Gryffindor. I can get very angry with people sometimes if I don't like what they're doing, and because of my size, I suppose I can look threatening. At least that's what Albus tells me. I'm not bad in school but am easily distracted (most of the time by doodling) and have become a Hangman champion because of all of my games in History of Magic. My favorite class is Charms - I do pretty well in it, too, I'm pretty close to Rose Weasley in talent.

Hm... what else to tell about me? My parents. I like to joke around with my dad when I can, but as he's at work a lot, I've grown pretty close to my mother. I'm never around her when Lydia is, though - it just gets too awkward. When my dad is home, I like to play quidditch with him - I even have my own Firebolt! That broom is amazing, it's like my best friend (sorry, Albus). I like to play Keeper, and am not brilliant at it but I'm getting better. I hope by my second year I'll be good enough to make my house team.

I really hope that I'll finish off the year well, but there's no promises. With these scary thoughts of bunches of Aurors going off to complete a big job - I don't know...