Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Ask a Moderator - Part IX

myownmuggle
    For everyone who has asked, we have no specific date. As MuggleNet main site owns our server space, the final decision is up to them. The mods and admins here will make our preferences and recommendations known, but there are no guarantees.

We are just as stunned as you all. It has been a pleasure working with all of you.

GinnyPotter
    Does the closing of MNFF mean we can't do the Guantlet or any more challenges? I mean, there is no more houses, so...

Also, what will you mods do about the QWC? It ends tommorow, but there's no more houses or points anymore.

I will miss MNFF! My English grade went up because of this site....

♥ Gin

Ultimate Cosmic Power Hufflepuff
    Unspeakable
    Aunt Marge Makes A Better Blimpe...
    As far as I know, all competitions and House games are being cancelled.

I know that Andrea has already said that there will be no winners for the Deans Corner March Challenge. We really wish we could carry on, but, we just don't see much point to the challenges when we will be closing to fictions soon.

Snape's Talon
    Is it acceptable to cut and paste our favorite fanfics, print them out and bind them so we can always remember the good times?

*wonders how many reams of paper it would take to print out ItEoO and the Master of Enchantment*

And since House Points will no longer count, can we freely spam the forum until it's untimely demise?

*skips away singing merrily*

5. 04-01-2007, 05:33 PM

Ultimate Cosmic Power Hufflepuff
    Unspeakable
    Aunt Marge Makes A Better Blimpe...
    It has always been acceptable to print of your favourite stories and keep them. The site has a print function for that purpose.

But no, it is still not permissable to spam. We may be on our way out, be there is no need to lower our standards before that time.

no_day_but_today
    Is there still going to be a spring challenge eventhough there are no longer any houses? I already sent in my submission and I'd like to know if it's for a contest that stil exists.

harry_kissed_ginny

Smile

IF THIS IS REAL THEN YOU HAVE JUST OFFICIALLY RUINED MY LIFE!

But onto the question. Why the name Sparkly-Poo? That is the single most Mary-Sue house name EVER! Why? *CRIES*

MrsRuebeusHagridDursley
    Quote Originally Posted by myownmuggle
    As MuggleNet main site owns our server space, the final decision is up to them.
    Does that mean the main MuggleNet site is closing too?!

Fourth Year Hufflepuff
    Arguing With The Sorting Hat
    Hey if this isn't someone's sick idea of a joke, then I too must ask one question. Can we still read fics. on Mugglenet Fanfiction? I mean some people haven't even finished their stories yet, and they're really good. Also I'm a neww writer and I only have one fic up and I want to submit another amazing one. PLEASE let this be someone's sick joke!!!!! (this kinda makes me hate April Fool's day if it's a joke)

I am a Hufflepuff NOT a Sparkly-poo!!!!

EDIT: I now know it's a joke, but can we have our CR back?
    ~♥~Author's Page ~♥~ Drabbles ~♥~ I Beta ~♥~ Poet Page ~♥~ I Duel ~♥~
    Fantastic banner by minnabird, thank you!

ljroxyou

Okay, well I have a question. If you make a new topic on a forum that has to be approved by a mod, then does it have to be by the mod of that forum? Because I put one up in the Room of Requirement, and I would really appreciate it if I could get it approved A.S.A.P.!
    Thanks,
    -LJ