Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast

Thread: Ask a Moderator - Part IX

hpluver365
    In the new privacy policy, it said that emails could be given out freely. Are we still only allowed to give them in PM, or can we in posts as well?

I had another question, but I don't remember it. It will come to me...

Fifth Year Gryffindor
    I See Dead People... In Mirrors

For whatever reason, I can't see the threads in which I have posted. I just created a thread in Beta Wanted forum, but the page just won't open again. The same goes for every forum I've posted in -- even the Gyrffindor tower! I logged out and logged in again, but it just won't let me What may the problem?
    The Run of the Mill

The phenomenal banner is by MissBean

GreyLady
    Do we still get points for finding stories in the Lost and Found thread in Fiction Junction?

comrade little john

Unhappy A story of a problem

Hello,

I had a story that was allowed, and approved, but, after I added the second chapter, that chapter was denied, and then my story completely went away, not just the chapter that was denied. I don't know what to do, it took forever to get that story on here, and then it was taken off very quickly. Can anyone help me?

WhittyLeah
    hpluver365: You can PM e-mail addresses, please don't post them...they will just been edited out.

kehribar: Huh! I will look into it for you and PM you with anything I find.

GreyLady: Yes, you do...and you will. I wasn't able to add them last term because of Internet problems.

Comrade little John: PM me with the title and category of your fic and I will fix it.

~Leah

jecleaver2
    What are the colors for beta-ing?
    I've been wanting know this for a while.

WhittyLeah
    Quote Originally Posted by jecleaver2
    What's the colors for beta-ing mean?
    I've been wanting know this for a while.
    Um...what do you mean? The colors they beta with? If it is the colors they beta with (change the text color to), that is a personal preference of the beta which color they use to denote changes to what they are beta-ing

~Leah

_Levicorpus_

Drabbles?

Can I submit eight (or more) Drabbles as one chapter to meet the chapter word count requirement? I have been working pretty hard on honing and refining 100-word chapters and it's such a shame I can't post them one at a time on Mugglenet. Help!!

myownmuggle
    _Levicorpus_: The following information is clearly posted in the MNFF Submission Rules:

Each fic must contain a minimum of 800 words, but be advised that we accept very few fics in the 800-1000 word range because we believe that, in most cases, it takes longer than that to really develop a good story. Chapter also must be at least 800 words. Prologues and epilogues that are clearly marked as such must be at least 500 words.

radishearrings3
    Hi, this may be very stupid, and I'm sorry if it is, but I'm trying to sign up for one of the Summer classes. Although, whenever I try to post in the 'Study Hall' section to try and sign up for a class, it tells me I'm not allowed on that page. Is there some secret ritual I need to preform to be able to post there, or am I just not eligible to sign up for classes?

Thank you in advance!