So this side of KA is looking a teensy bit dead. Maybe it's because all the people died. Maybe it's because they've all been whisked off to BA. Maybe no-one loves this little forum anymore. But I have just started attempting to make banners, and wondered if anyone would like them. I mean, I'm nowhere near as good as the BA members (who are fabulously gifted beyond fantasical proportion) but little me wanted to share and get better. I'm still learning, so tell me anything you think. I know I need a heck of a lot of practice.

So. I've got two banners to show at the moment. the first is a Lovegood family banner which I made to show a friend that I can use my image program of choice (JASC PaintshopPro), and the second is something I made randomly and is not particularly Potter-related. I personally prefer the second one. I also made my avvie (see left).

So yeah, tell me what you think. If you want to request anything, I'll give it a whirl. Form is below.

Title of your Story:
Author Name: (If you'd like it on the banner)
Catch phrase: (Only if you’d like one, of course)
Overall look of the banner: (i.e. colors, images)
Fonts: (i.e. specific name of font or a general idea)
Characters: (Specific Characters in the banner? If so, would you like movie characters or images of your choosing or my choosing)
Story Summary: (a link would be great too)
Banner size: (So it fits in with the rest of your signature; may not exceed 300x500px)
Have You Requested This Banner Before?:
Anything else?
Thanks for stopping by!