Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ravenclaw Quidditch Team RR

Ebil Gato Loco Ravenclaw
    He's The Dog... He's An Animagus...

Ravenclaw Quidditch Team RR

James stared with furrowed eyebrows at the brewing storm from the sixth year boys’ dormitory. He did not like the dark clouds looming over the Quidditch pitch, and vaguely wondered if the upcoming match would be affected. So engrossed was he in concentration that he did not feel the shoe that bounced off his head until a tall, dark-haired teenager bounded up to him, soundly smacking him on his bum with a wet towel.

"Prongs!"
    Ok, first post is up, girls! =]
    Take your turns!
    Remember a hundred words or less. Also make sure you beta each other, so that we don't have glaring spelling, or grammar mistakes.
    *turnip hugs*

I've left moddom/fandom...though don't be surprised if I get caught lurking once in a blue moon.
    All questions pertinent to Ravenclaw need to be sent to ToBeOrNotToBeAGryffindor
    If you wish to keep in touch, feel free to friend me on LJ - I don't friend anyone under the age of 18. Sorry!

Otherwise, so long, and thanks for all the fish!

helgaandgodric
    "What's up, Padfoot?" James said to his friend, trying to sneak the wet towel out of his hand to extract revenge.

"Nothing, really. Moony just wanted me to make sure you left for your detention." At the look of panic that crossed James' face, it became clear that something was amiss.

"Detention? Shoot, I'm almost an hour and a half late!"
    Hope this works! Maybe this way Ritta doesn't have to edit her first post to fit the new and fantastic idea of Ker's

Kate

Wand_Waver2006
    "Better get going, James!" called Sirius as the boy bolted off. "Don't want McGonagall on your arse, now!"

"Do I ever!" muttered James to himself, rounding a corner. His legs were a blur as he shot up the stairs. It was his luck to be caught on a moving one; he danced nervously until it grinded to a stop, when he took off once more.
    Rath'a short, ah ken. But ah'm not workin' wi' Word a' t' mo an' mah countin' skills aren't tha' grate.

♣Irish Star♣

mostlikelytolie
    "I quite thought you wouldn't be joining us, Mister Potter." McGonagall looked livid over the top of her glasses. McElligott, the prat, stood behind her, a triumphant look on his face. I'm going to get you back, you snot-faced snitch. James willed the thought to the other boy, the only Gryffindor he couldn't get on with.

Chancing a glance up at McGonagall, he knew he was a goner; her lips were pursed together so tightly they'd surely need a Severing Charm to pull them apart. Dropping his head, he gave her his signature puppy-dog eyes. “I’m sorry I’m late, Professor.”
    Sorry it took me so long!

GO 'CLAWS!
    *Darnfiftycharactersthing*

Hey Kate- Change "you" to "your" in your entry.

Ebil Gato Loco Ravenclaw
    “That’s quite enough pouting, Potter. You will serve detention tomorrow night as well for your incompetence in time-keeping,” she scowled.

“Detention? Tomorrow night? But I have Quidditch practice, Professor. If we don’t practice we’ll lose on Saturday,” sulked James.

“That’s enough, Potter. You and McElligott are both suspended from Quidditch until further notice!”

“But, Professor!” exclaimed the Gryffindor.

“Butt Professor? Watch that potty mouth of yours, Mister Potter, or you might not be Head Boy after all,” she warned sternly.
    Next up! =]
    Hmm...sorry it took me so long guys - RL duties.
    Anyway, let's hurry up. I'll come around and poke you if I don't see any updates. Feel free to poke me too though!
    Oh make sure to 'nit-pick' each other's RRs for grammar mistakes.

I've left moddom/fandom...though don't be surprised if I get caught lurking once in a blue moon.
    All questions pertinent to Ravenclaw need to be sent to ToBeOrNotToBeAGryffindor
    If you wish to keep in touch, feel free to friend me on LJ - I don't friend anyone under the age of 18. Sorry!

helgaandgodric
    "Oh, Professor, there's no need to be so hard on James," McElligott began kindly, although his lips were curved into a sneer. "He was only-"

"There is no need to suck up to me, Mister McElligott!" she interrupted him harshly. "It will not allow you back on the pitch!"
    Thanks, Ker! I'll go and change that right now.

Kate

Wand_Waver2006
    Ritta--exclamation point on the 'But, Professor' part and a comma after the last Mister Potter.

James glowered at the Professor's back, cursing her silently. This wasn't the first time he had been suspended from Quidditch, but this game was the last one before the Cup--it is as much an honour to have that as it is the House Cup!

His glare switched views to look at McElligott. He was a year older and the only Irish boy in Gryffindor. He smiled at James now as they each took their seats and started to write the lines they were assigned. "Put a smoile oon, James," he whispered, his mouth barely moving and his accent heavy.
    I'm going to be gone for the next few days, so go on without me and I'll pick up on Friday.

♪Star♪

mostlikelytolie

"So I say, you'll pay for this, McElligott. AND YOU KNOW WHAT THAT PRAT SAYS TO ME?"

"Galleons or Sickles?" Sirius smirked, slapping his knee.

"Shut up, Padfoot. No, he says, it's only a game. Like Quidditch is JUST a game?"

Sirius looked livid. "JUST A GAME? That Irish tool! Why, I oughta..."

Their friends, Peter Pettigrew and Remus Lupin, looked on as Sirius fought someone who wasn't there. Bored, Remus sat back, reading. However he soon leant forward, gesturing wildly and whispering to his comrades.

From across the room, Lily Evans could tell the Marauders were up to something.
    Star, Change 'honor' to 'honour' and maybe the 'glower' in the second paragraph to 'glare'; it sounds a little awkward.

I PASS ON THE TORCH!
    <3Ker

Hey- are we still going in an order, or is it whoever is on and can update(obviously we can't twice in a row) will update? Because I'm having so much fun w/ this!

Ebil Gato Loco Ravenclaw
    Those good for nothing gits, Lily thought as she watched Lupin point at the textbook he was reading. His three friends appeared to be deep in concentration. The red-head observed Potter and Black exchange mischievous grins, a maniacal glint in Potter’s eye. She frowned in disapproval as she recognized that look, knowing it only too well from experience. It usually led to a stupid Marauder prank which resulted in a loss of points for Gryffindor.

Suddenly Potter caught her eye and began grinning at her like a madman. She stuck her tongue at him before turning to face her friends.
    Wow! 100 words exactly! Lol. Next! =]
    And no I don't think we're following the order anymore, Ker seeing as Star isn't here this week. So whoever wants to jump in go ahead.

helgaandgodric
    "Great," James groaned as soon as Lily turned away. "In one day I have to deal with both McElligott the prat and more proof that Lily hates me!"

Sirius rolled his eyes, and Remus looked at James sadly. "Prongs, why don't we just focus on this? It will keep your mind off Lily, and by the time we finish she'll be all over you!" Sirius exclaimed.
    Now, obviously Lily isn't all over him since it's only their sixth year, but this is Sirius and his uncontrollable excitement over a prank!

Kate