Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: RETURN OF THE BRAWL - Get your wands ready, drabblers!

Seventh Year Gryffindor
    Obliviate!
    Name: Sapphire at Dawn
    House: Gryffinroar!
    Favourite Potterverse Character: Sirius Black or Lily (Evans) Potter
    Brawling weapon of choice: A chicken
    Present you’d give to the barmaids (be creative): Sirius Black covered in chocolate.
    Barmaid Edit: Slurp!
    Oh, and did you know that Lavender Brown was far too good for Ron? Yeah, and she totally didn't die in the Battle of Hogwarts, either.

Sarah x
    Last edited by Equinox Chick; 05-29-2012 at 06:20 PM.

Wonderful avvie by psijupiter. Totally brilliant and amazing banner by Julia/the opaleye!

TheCursedQuill
    Name: TheCursedQuill
    House: Gryffindor
    Favourite Potterverse Character: Ron Weasley
    Brawling weapon of choice: A rubber band ball
    Present you’d give to the barmaids (be creative): A sparkly rubber band ball... of doom
    Barmaid Edit: Very creative, but quite frankly, that is odd.

Lavender Brown did not die in the Battle of Hogwarts. And Ron was way too good for her... good thing he ended that.
    Last edited by Equinox Chick; 05-29-2012 at 06:19 PM.

First Year Hufflepuff
    In the Cupboard Under the Stairs
    Name: Free_Elf
    House: Hufflepuff!
    Favourite Potterverse Character: Today, I think it's Luna. Ask again tomorrow if you want a different answer
    Brawling weapon of choice: a nice, hefty cast-iron frying pan (I go for the heads...)
    Present you’d give to the barmaids (be creative): Let me see now... I think a magically replenishing packet of tim-tams would be appropriate. One that cannot make you put on any weight, no matter how many tim-tams you eat.
    Barmaid Edit: I have no idea what tim-tams are but find the offering most acceptable
    Edit: tim-tams are two chocolate biscuits joined with chocolate creamy stuff and covered in chocolate It is impossible to eat just one

So I heard this little rumour, that Lavender Brown did not die at the Battle of Hogwarts and was far too good for Ron, anyway.

And I probably shouldn't be entering this, since I have exams in mid-June, but I never really was very good at resisting temptation...
    Last edited by Equinox Chick; 05-29-2012 at 06:18 PM.

Amazing banner by the talented Minna!

Fifth Year Slytherin
    People Hate Me for Losing Points
    Name: Sly Severus/Ella Bella
    House: Slytherin
    Favourite Potterverse Character: Bella!
    Brawling weapon of choice: Fluffy
    Present you’d give to the barmaids (be creative): A big wet snog from Professor Snape.

Barmaid Edit: If your plan is to put your barmaid off her food and in bed and thus unable to run the brawl .... then that's a great gift. Otherwise, I think I'd prefer the Cruciatus Curse.

Ella Bella Edit: Umm, that wasn't my intention. Nobody seems to appreciate the Snapey-goodness like me, these days. These are the times I miss VV. How's about I give you a chocolate covered Remus instead? Chocolate and Mauraurders seem to be pretty popular gifts in this thead. Sorry, I used up all my creativity in the first one.

Barmaid Edit: OOH, That's better. But ... hmm, I am a picky barmaid, at the moment and have branched out into Trio era and Next Gen, so .... find me Dean Thomas or Scorpius Malfoy and maybe a savoury snack

Ella Bella Edit: Okay, I can get you Scorpius for a week. Draco still owes me a favor for not mentioning that unfortunate incident with Harry. I'll send him over Friday night wtih some tiramisu, the official desert of Slytherin.

Lavender Brown did not die at the Battle of Hogwarts and was far too good for Ron, anyway. Also, the giant squid is too good for Ron.
    Last edited by Equinox Chick; 05-30-2012 at 08:18 AM.

Banner by the lovely Pooja. <3

Fifth Year Hufflepuff
    People Hate Me for Losing Points
    Name: majestic_ginny
    House: Hufflepuffffff!!!!
    Favourite Potterverse Character: Draco Malfoy
    Brawling weapon of choice: My maths book. I think calculus is a very deadly weapon
    Present you’d give to the barmaids (be creative): The best assortment of Marauders, all gift-wrapped in sparkly paper with a bow on top... half my birthday cake (because I can't resist the temptation to eat the other half) and hand-made paper roses (because I am getting better and better at making them. origami ftw.)

So I heard from Seamus who was just owled by Dean who just got to know from Parvati that Lavender didn't die at the Battle of Hogwarts... good thing too; now I can tell her not to be upset over Ron, because she was far too good for him anyway.

{iBAbanner!} ~♥~ {iDrabble!} ~♥~ {iExcerpt!} ~♥~ {iPuff!}

Awesomical banner by TM_WandStick/Toni!
    Chapter 12 up!

Fourth Year Hufflepuff
    Arguing With The Sorting Hat
    Name: Eleanor Lupin/Nora
    Favourite Potterverse Character: Narcissa Malfoy
    Brawling weapon of choice: My collection of deceiving pens, my goldfish, and maybe Bellatrix's dagger for good measure.
    Present you’d give to the barmaids (be creative): Sirius, (share nicely, ladies - I'd give you Remus too but he's MINE); fuzzy socks, (god's gift to feet); and a lifetime supply of sponge toffee. And also go find JK Rowling and have her say, on tape, that Lavender Brown did not die at the Battle of Hogwarts and was far too good for Ron, anyway.
    Nora Writes ~ Nora Draws ~ Nora Duels ~ Nora Drabbles ~ Nora Betas

My fabulous Doctor Who banner is by Nadia/majestic_ginny!

Seventh Year Hufflepuff
    Am I in the Right House?
    Name: AidaLuthien
    House: Hufflepuff
    Favourite Potterverse Character: Lately, Dumbledore
    Brawling weapon of choice: Hook swords
    Present you’d give to the barmaids (be creative): the Marauders minus Peter :P Though I suppose that has been said multiple times, so tickets to Wizarding World at Orlando and the Warner Brothers Studio Tour in London.
    Barmaid Edit: I do plan on going to both, so freebies would be fab.

Despite what some rumors suggest, Lavender Brown did not die at the Battle of Hogwarts. Besides, she was much too good for Ron.
    Last edited by Equinox Chick; 05-30-2012 at 07:15 PM.
    Stories Duels Poems Drabbles
    Proud Puff on MNFF and Slyth on Pottermore

Banner by the awesome Minnabird Icon by wicked visions on LJ

Sixth Year Hufflepuff
    Rescued by Gred and Forge...er, Fred and George
    Name: Sainyn Swiftfoot/BB
    Favourite Potterverse Character: Dumbledore and Hermione. Yeah, I just gave you my two favourite characterS. Bite me. :P *bites*
    Brawling weapon of choice: (I was thinking of several badly concealed euphemistic double entendres with wand, but decided that'd be slightly tasteless) An unleaden swallow!
    Present you’d give to the barmaids (be creative): Me *eyebrow wiggle*
    Barmaid Edit: Yawn, how did I guess? Very acceptable!

lavender blah blah.

Fiiine. "Lavender Brown did not die at the Battle of Hogwarts and was far too good for Ron, anyway."
    Last edited by Equinox Chick; 05-30-2012 at 07:15 PM.

banner by my mystery banner maker! :O

Profile on the Archives

Ebil Minion Ravenclaw
    Swallowing the Golden Snitch
    Name: Lost_Robin/Krista
    House: Ravenclaw
    Favourite Potterverse Character: Remus!
    Brawling weapon of choice: My AP US History book. 1,000 pages of DOOM!
    Present you’d give to the barmaids (be creative): Homemade chocolate chip cookies. And possibly Charlie.
    Lavender Brown did NOT die at the Battle of Hogwarts and Ron was way too good for her.
    On hiatus for a little while
    Photobucket

This slice of pure awesomeness was made by majestic_ginny. And the avvie (another slice of awesomeness) was made by Broken_Promise.

AND...I'm an ebil minion.

First Year Hufflepuff
    In the Rubble at Godric's Hollow
    Name: Skarlett/Ashleigh
    House: I'm a new 'Puff, of course.
    Favourite Potterverse Character: Remus. Forever Remus.
    Brawling weapon of choice: My school/college stuff notebook, which is full of mostly useless information that may or may not drain you of all intelligence, my genius... And my vicious, irritating, absolutely terrifying Miniature Dachshund/Chihuahua. He's quite fierce, I tell you.
    Present you’d give to the barmaids (be creative): Well, it appears chocolate covered Marauders are far too common... How about a pass to a Weird Sisters concert, featuring James Potter wearing rather attractive purple underwear...? I might just throw in intoxicated Sirius for your amusement as well. And a nice sword fight between Scorpius and Rose.

Lavender Brown most certainly did not die at the Battle of Hogwarts, and was far too irritating and clingy for Ron, anyway... er, I mean good.

Be careful, young pufflet, I am a fearsome defender of all things Lavender.

Yes, ma'am. However, I am a dedicated defender of Hermione. Fancy a duel? *pulls out sword* We new 'Puffs are quite fierce. Beware.
    Last edited by Equinox Chick; 05-30-2012 at 10:27 PM.

::I Write:: ::I Draw:: ::I Excerpt::

The masterpiece you see above is by none other than the lovely Skarlett/Ashleigh ... In other words, I made it in a hurried attempt to make my signature look fancy.

~Ashleigh