Thread: SPEW Reviewer of the Year!

'Til the end of the line Ravenclaw
    Unspeakable
    Kill the Spare

SPEW Reviewer of the Year!

While the SPEW Review Award has always been in place to reward those whose reviews are deemed the most excellent for any given month, there has never been a mechanism to honour those whose mastery of the art of fabulous reviewing is the most consistent throughout the year. That is, of course, until now. As your SPEW Queen, I am all about giving credit where it is due, and that is what SPEW Reviewer of the Year is all about.

The Criteria:

~Complete participation in six or more review periods in the calendar year 2011.
    ~Has not been subject to disciplinary action save for single-review late penalties.

The Numbers:

~Combined scores of all reviews are added together and divided by the number of reviews.
    ~Reviews scored under the previous scoring system were multiplied by 3 each so that they were on the same scale.
    ~The highest average score per review was the winner.
    ~If you'd like a breakdown of your scores, please PM me.

And, without further ado, with the highest average review score of 16.1 is...

Hannah / h_vic!!!!!

Gorgeous banner provided by Minna/minnabird.

Hannah's wonderful reviews are an inspiration to all of us, and it is no mistake that, when I was in need of a modly power for the RAC, I chose the expert. I've been lucky enough to know her since her return to MNFF, and it elicits no end of awe that one person could so consistently review with such a golden standard.

With her award and shiny banner, Hannah will carry with her 25 points to the Badger's Set, as well as the honour of being the very first SPEW Reviewer of the Year. Please, everyone, take a moment to congratulate Hannah, but not only that, please visit her author page, peruse some of her reviews, and show appreciation for her excellent work.

And from me, Hannah, thank you for being an excellent member of the group, a great author, and a wonderful friend. ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
    Jess WritesJess DrabblesJess DuelsJess PoetsJess Draws

Gorgeous banner by Dinny / Evora.

Ebil Lieutenant Ravenclaw
    Attending a Deathday Party
    Well done, Hannah! Your reviews are consistently of excellent quality, and I've been lucky enough to receive not one but two reviews from you, which is lovely Plus you're a wonderful author, and your stories are just gorgeous Congrats again x

Beautiful banner by the lovely Pooja/Ginny Weasley Potter.

Keep calm and carry on my wayward son.