Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: General Categories

Hybrid View

'Til the end of the line Ravenclaw
    Unspeakable
    Kill the Spare

General Categories

In this thread, you will find links to stories posted/updated between 1 December 2010 and 30 November 2011 that have been deemed in need of reviews. The categories that can be found in this thread are:

General Fics
    Next Generation
    Post Hogwarts
    Marauder Era
    Historical
    Poetry
    Mystery
    Alternate Universe
    Dark/Angst
    Humor Fics

Each category will have its own post for ease in perusal. There are a mix of one-shots and chaptered fics. This thread is not to post reviews. Please use the submission thread to post your reviews. Please check the available points for the story you're reviewing to make sure there are still points available for that story. You may, by all means, review stories that have no points remaining, but you will not receive points for that review. If you review a story with less points remaining than the score you received for your review, then you will be given full points.
    Jess WritesJess DrabblesJess DuelsJess PoetsJess Draws

Gorgeous banner by Dinny / Evora.

Unspeakable
    Kill the Spare

General Fics

Title/Link: Ghosts of Christmases Past by rachelnotrach
    Rating/Warnings: Rated: 1st-2nd Years Warnings: None
    Summary: Remus Lupin has been able to successfully shut the ghosts of his past out of his mind for the past twelve years. But Christmas brings back all the pain, confusion and happiness from memories that he has been avoiding.
    Points Remaining: 4

Title/Link: Teaching Hermione by asrielle
    Summary: Professor Lupin and Hermione spend some time together doing what they do best - teaching and learning - when Hermione asks Lupin to teach her how to do a Memory Modification Charm.
    Points Remaining: 5

Title/Link: Of Heart Aches and Heart Breaks by whitefur
    Rating/Warnings: Rated: 3rd-5th Years Warnings: None
    Summary: Remus Lupin, is torn between the sadness that engulfs him following his best friend and brother, Sirius Black's death, and his love for the vivacious Nymphadora Tonks.

He laments the death of his childhood friend and fears for the life of the girl he has fallen in love with.
    The unbearable pain of separation and pangs of love and angst makes Remus Lupin let go...let go of the dead and those alive.

Title/Link: Painted Possibilities by ToBeOrNotToBeAGryffindor
    Rating/Warnings: Rated: 1st-2nd Years Warnings: Character Death
    Summary: Susan Bones had far too much time over the summer to think about her Aunt Amelia's murder, but one of these nights of contemplation gave her inspiration to pay homage to her slain family members from both the First and Second Wizarding Wars.
    Points Remaining: 0

Title/Link: Beads by Writ Encore
    Rating/Warnings: Rated: 3rd-5th Years Warnings: Character Death, Strong Profanity, Violence
    Summary: Summary: A random act of kindness trades hands.

Title/Link: Deluminated by MadEyeMaddy
    Rating/Warnings: Rated: 3rd-5th Years Warnings: DH Spoilers
    Summary: Didn't you ever wonder what Ron was up to after he left Harry and Hermione? How he made his way back?
    Is slightly AU with the sequence of events
    Points Remaining: 8

Title/Link: A Shot by Writ Encore
    Rating/Warnings: Rated: 1st-2nd Years Warnings: Mild Profanity
    Summary: Sirius shares a drink with his friend and doesn't get the girl.

Title/Link: The Champion by Ginny Weasley Potter
    Rating/Warnings: Rated: 3rd-5th Years Warnings: Character Death
    Summary: ‘Strong and silent’ Cedric Diggory recollects some of his past on the day of the final Triwizard task. So what insecurities are hidden below that handsome exterior? What imperfections could the ‘perfect’ Cedric Diggory probably have? After all, every human being has hopes and fears… as well as bad memories.

This is Cedric’s journey through the last day of his life right up to his very last second. Had he seen it all coming? Had somebody warned him? And why had he entered the Triwizard Tournament anyway— is there a story behind that too?
    Points Remaining: 2

Title/Link: The Long Way Back by minnabird
    Rating/Warnings: Rated: 3rd-5th Years Warnings: DH Spoilers, Mild Profanity, Violence
    Summary: Percy has always put his trust in the Ministry, to the detriment of all else. But when does "trust" become "turning a blind eye"?
    As the war progresses, Percy begins to have doubts - doubts that will, eventually, lead him back towards his family.

Title/Link: We Never Left nightwitch87
    Summary: This was inspired by a TV spot for the last film. "We never left." What if this were true, if there were some truth to that dearest wish we hold when we have lost someone? This explores the idea with different characters.

Title/Link: First armagod679
    Summary: I could say I that I hated my sister. I really could. But I would be lying. I didn't really hate her. I hated the fact that she was always first. Petunia only wants a normal life with a normal man who puts her first. So why is her sister always ahead?

Title/Link: Never Feel the Break by Potterworm
    Rating/Warnings: Rated: 3rd-5th Years Warnings: Sexual Situations, Strong Profanity
    Summary: Harry comes across Hermione crying in an abandoned classroom after the Yule Ball. A few moments of comfort and suddenly nothing is like it's supposed to be.
    'It's not love, what's happening between them, and that's okay.'
    Harry/Hermione, only not really

Title/Link: Saying Goodbye by Radcliffefan07, A H, muggle girl marauder, The Cursed Quill
    Rating/Warnings: Rated: 3rd-5th Years Warnings: Mild Profanity
    Summary: Oliver Wood is retiring from Quidditch to start a new chapter in his life. Can he win his last match as Keeper for Puddlemere United? And more importantly, can he realise the true worth of a player?

Title/Link: One Final Chance by Radcliffefan07, harry4lif, muggle girl marauder, minnabird
    Rating/Warnings: Rated: 3rd-5th Years Warnings: Mild Profanity, Violence
    Summary: Its Oliver Wood’s last year at Hogwarts, and it’s his last chance at earning the Quidditch Cup. Just before the final big game, a big secret comes out, and it leaves most of the team confused or angry. Will the Gryffindors be able to pull it together? Or will the secret ruin Wood’s final match at Hogwarts? This is our take on what happened during Oliver Wood's final Quidditch match at Hogwarts.

Title/Link: Gryffindor House by silviaelisa
    Summary: Harry is a champion in the Triwizard Tournament, Ron is not speaking to him and Hermione is juggling between the two... but what is the rest of Gryffindor House up to?

Title/Link: Magic Tricks indigo_mouse
    Summary: She has managed to wreak more chaos in one day than the Weasley twins could in a typical week. What more could go wrong? How about a matchmaking witch, an unplanned pregnancy and an unexpected meeting?
    Points Remaining: 7

Title/Link: Draco’s Lament by Morgan Phelps
    Summary: Severus Snape has just done the unthinkable and murdered Albus Dumbledore, perhaps the greatest wizard to ever conjure a spell, seemingly without hesitation or, for that matter, the least bit of remorse. Now on the run, Snape and his protégé, Draco Malfoy, exit the grounds of Hogwarts and disapparate. Until now, it was a mystery as to where they went immediately after disapparating. Read the story if you wish to know more.

Title/Link: The First Howl by LoonyLupin
    Rating/Warnings: Rated: 1st-2nd Years Warnings: Violence
    Summary: Little Remus Lupin is about to go through changes. And not the good kind…

Title/Link: For the Greater Good by phoenix-inferno
    Summary: "Did I know, in my heart of hearts, what Gellert Grindelwald was? I think I did, but I closed my eyes." When Albus Dumbledore met Gellert Grindelwald that fateful summer in Godric's Hollow, their lives were forever changed…
    Points Remaining: 1

Title/Link: Mad-Eye by Ithinkrabis2people
    Rating/Warnings: Rated: 3rd-5th Years Warnings: Mild Profanity, Sexual Situations, Violence
    Summary: Ever wondered what exactly Moody did to the witch who shouted "Boo!" behind him on April Fool's Day? Well, it turns out he made her an Auror…
    Points Remaining: 3

Title/Link: Crashing Down Around Them by Ravenclaw1997
    Summary: Adelaide always thought she was a normal girl. She went to school, had some friends, and had parents and brothers that loved her.
    Something changed the night of the accident, though, and her entire world turned upside down. Two years later, she learned of a whole new world in which she supposedly belonged.
    Follow Adelaide's story as she goes from a small, scared girl to an independent young woman. Watch as she journeys through this new and frightening place, and learns her role in it.

Title/Link: Bits of Him by Writ Encore
    Rating/Warnings: Rated: 3rd-5th Years Warnings: Character Death, Strong Profanity, Violence
    Summary: He came to her whenever he needed company and offered her glimpses of his life. It wasn't until it was too late that she appreciated the small gestures.

Title/Link: Inside the Box by Writ Encore
    Rating/Warnings: Rated: 1st-2nd Years Warnings: Character Death, Mild Profanity, Violence
    Summary: Frank and Alice Longbottom risked everything for their careers. When the rules have changed and the Death Eaters no longer play by common law, they, too, question the game.

Title/Link: The Things That Bind Us by hedwig_4eva
    Rating/Warnings: Rated: 6th-7th Years Warnings: Abuse, Book 7 Disregarded, DH Spoilers, Sexual Situations, Violence
    Summary: Nobody thought that it would ever happen to them. The cold hand of death crept up on all of them before their very eyes and tore the their best friends away from them. Eight friends, united in a common cause, driven apart by a common enemy.

Now, the remaining six friends must find the truth, and each other to unite together once more.

One was murdered
    The other branded a traitor
    Two try to move on
    another ran away
    and one's body was never found...

Join them as they try to piece together their lives after that fateful Halloween night. *(Having some trouble with this site and my story, however it can be found on another fanfic site)

Title/Link: New Beginning by Markka
    Rating/Warnings: Rated: 3rd-5th Years Warnings: Character Death, DH Spoilers
    Summary: Percy hoped to start over with his family when he joined them at Hogwarts. With Fred's death, however, it looks like the whole family will need to start over and learn, somehow, to live without him. Will life ever return to normal for the Weasleys?

Title/Link: Give and Take by Writ Encore
    Rating/Warnings: Rated: 3rd-5th Years Warnings: Alternate Universe, Character Death, Mild Profanity, Sexual Situations, Violence
    Summary: Gideon Prewett had everything he thought he wanted, but he missed something along the way.

Title/Link: Severus Snape and the Black Hare Enchantress by Elizabeth Lauren
    Rating/Warnings: Rated: Professors Warnings: Violence
    Summary: Sleepy Hollow School of Witchcraft teacher, Elasaid Campbell has a secret. Many years before, she was an alumnus of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. However, getting involved with two older students, Severus Snape and Regulus Black, put her in the midst of a battle for her life against the darkest forces known to the wizarding world. Now, many years later, Elasaid has a chance to go back and help Professor Dumbledore set things straight with the British Ministry of Magic. But will Severus Snape ever trust her enough to let her join in the fight? Or, will he lead her back into the clutches of Lord Voldemort…all over again? This is the stuff you missed when you read the book, Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire by J.K. Rowling

Title/Link: In the End by Writ Encore
    Rating/Warnings: Rated: 3rd-5th Years Warnings: Character Death, Mild Profanity, Violence
    Summary: Two gentlemen, close friends, stayed with each other through happiness and hell. Until one of them fell and left everything in pieces.

Title/Link: Albus Potter and the Directorate by HPFanObsessed
    Summary: This chapter-by-chapter Fan Fiction tells the story of Albus Potter's first-year at Hogwarts. Harry and the rest of his generation will make some appearances, but the story focuses on Albus, Rose and their friends. The magical world has changed a lot since Harry's time, and though Voldemort's gone, the wizarding world isn't without problems. In fact, the Ministry's facing some major upheaval…

Title/Link: The Eyes of the Confessor: Fragments (Alternate Book 7) by PensieveMaster
    Rating/Warnings: Rated: 6th-7th Years Warnings: Book 7 Disregarded, Character Death, Violence
    Summary: Update (8/5/11): For some reason, prior to the seventh book's release, I had this idea for how I would have conceived the Harry Potter to end. Without giving much away it would reveal that, despite Voldemort being at the forefront of the conflict within the wizarding world, there actually lie beneath the surface a much older, much more worrisome conflict. The story and its title are in part inspired by the Joe Walsh song "The Eyes of the Confessor," though the rest, of course, is all my own. Also, and this is a side-note, this story was a way for me to get the Harry/Hermione shipping that I believe existed throughout the whole series. While not a romance story, it is definitely a Harry/Hermione story.

Initially, I had written this story out on paper, and was typing it into a final draft on my computer (while concurrently posting it here). However, a hundred pages into the story, I lost my manuscript. At that point, my inspiration for writing somewhat faded, and I abandoned writing the story. However, with the Harry Potter high that I've been riding since the film premiere of the second installment of The Deathly Hallows, I've been remembering much of the story and would like to continue writing it. These are brilliant characters, and writing them can be just as fun as reading them, even when I'm diverting away from what occurred in the original saga.

Let me just say: this takes a very, very different route from The Deathly Hallows. I don't plan to match or rewrite the such scenes as Snape's memory and the defeat of Voldemort, mostly out of the knowledge that I could do no good job in attempting to do so but also because that was not this particular vision of the end of the series. So, it would be best not to think of Rowling's conclusion when (correction, if) you read mine. Hers was brilliant; mine is just a little germ of a story that infected my mind one evening. I hope you enjoy it, if you so take the time.

Title/Link: Spellbound by Ravenclaw1997
    Rating/Warnings: Rated: 1st-2nd Years Warnings: Alternate Universe, DH Spoilers
    Summary: Ginny Weasley is extremely excited for her first year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, and knows that it will be wonderful. She has all of her supplies, her books, and most importantly, a wand.
    But is she ready for the twist Tom Riddle will send her way?
    This story is an alternate Chamber of Secrets from Ginny's point-of-view, with some very interesting changes that could affect her whole life.

Title/Link: Ambition’s Downfall by goldensnidget92
    Summary: Draco Malfoy's sixth year at Hogwarts is as infamous as Dolores Umbridge's detentions, but what really motivated him to attempt to kill the great Albus Dumbledore?

After his father's imprisonment in Azkaban, Draco is left feeling humiliated and alone. Coming from a family where reputation means everything, he jumps at the chance to prove himself to the Dark Lord; but will he be able to go through with the momentous task of murdering the greatest wizard known to man, or will he learn to value just how precious life can be?

Title/Link: Storm and Stress by Merlynne
    Rating/Warnings: Rated: 6th-7th Years Warnings: Character Death, Sexual Situations, Suicide, Violence
    Summary: Meleia Varias, a fourth year student at Durmstrang Institute knows that reason often has little to do with anything in life, and justice is an abstract concept. Under Headmaster Karkaroff’s watchful eye, Meleia explores the frightening implications of her past as she works to un-fog the future in a world that refuses to be made sense of.

Title/Link: Obliviate by maddieblog
    Rating/Warnings: Rated: 1st-2nd Years Warnings: Alternate Universe
    Summary: They all know who he is, what he's done. They have no idea there was another side to the story. This is that side.

Title/Link: The Healing Hours by tot_desidero
    Rating/Warnings:
    Rated: 3rd-5th Years Warnings: DH Spoilers, Mild Profanity
    Summary: In the hours after Voldemort's defeat four people begin their journey towards living a peaceful life. The pain, grief and heartache can only be healed with time and with the patience of the ones they love.

Title/Link: Don’t Look Back by Eleanor Lupin
    Rating/Warnings:
    Rated: 1st-2nd Years Warnings: None
    Summary: Sometimes, when one person is missing, the whole world seems depopulated. ~Lamartine
    So many people love Teddy, so why can’t he stop thinking about the two he never met?

Title/Link: Fool’s Gold by Writ Encore
    Rating/Warnings: Rated: 1st-2nd Years Warnings: Character Death, Mild Profanity
    Summary: Nicolas Flamel takes on an apprentice and sparks a friendship.

Title/Link: Controlling the Rebound by hallows_vs_horcruxes
    Summary: After the Battle of Hogwarts, Harry Potter, with the help of his friends, must face down the revolting Death Eaters who managed to stay in hiding. Along with learning about new magic and discovering skills they didn't know they had, he and his supporters must find way to keep peace in the Wizarding World.

Title/Link: The Best Team in East Anglia by minnabird
    Summary: Every year, the best amateur Quidditch team in Suffolk faces off against the best team in Norfolk in the East Anglia Summer Tournament. Isobel Jones, one of exactly seven young witches and wizards in the tiny town of Eleigh St. Mary in Suffolk, decides that not only is she going to form a team for the tournament, her team is going to win it.
    The problem? Well, let's see. One of her seven possible players is an utter klutz at Quidditch. Two others are often too busy with their school Quidditch teams to practice hard during the school year. And then there's just the little matter of getting to the finals, facing up against a team that's won two years running and isn't afraid to play dirty, and getting her team through the game unscathed...
    "We'll win," she says. "We're going to prove that we’re the best team in East Anglia.”
    People scoff. But her team believes - and that's all that really matters.
    Last edited by ToBeOrNotToBeAGryffindor; 01-06-2013 at 02:59 AM.

Unspeakable
    Kill the Spare

Next Generation

Title/Link: Marauding Mayhem by ginny112
    Summary: After Fred Weasley misses his Quidditch practice because of detention he finds out that his sister, Roxanne, is nowhere to be found. As he and James decide to go looking for her, Fred catches glimpse of an old piece of parchment that stirs up numerous mischievous plans in his mind.

Title/Link: Let Justice Be Done by welshdevondragon
    Rating/Warnings: Rated: 3rd-5th Years Warnings: Character Death, DH Spoilers, Non-Consensual Sex, Strong Profanity, Substance Abuse, Suicide
    Summary: After the revelation concerning the reasons behind her best friend’s suicide, Lily Potter cannot cope. Scorpius Malfoy struggles to do his best to help her in any way he can.

This is a sequel to Though The Heavens Fall. I strongly recommend you read that first although its plot is summarised in the first few paragraphs.

Due to the current MNFF glitch, I have changed the rating to 3rd-5th years BUT this is a 6th-7th years story, and therefore should be read as such.
    Points Remaining: 0 (Story removed from archives)

Title/Link: Undeniably Awkward by ron lover
    Rating/Warnings: Rated: 1st-2nd Years Warnings: Slash
    Summary: It was just an ordinary day for Albus before Scorpius changed that with one question.
    Slight Al/Scorpius

Title/Link: Seven Years and Counting by ginnypotter19
    Rating/Warnings: Rated: 3rd-5th Years Warnings: Character Death, DH Spoilers
    Summary: Who said once Lord Voldemort died the wizarding world would be safe? Molly Weasley II and Albus Potter find out it isn't firsthand nearly as soon as term starts.

In this multiple POV story we see the daily lives of our favorite characters' children and how different their lives are. When they are finally back at Hogwarts and with their friends, we see that their lives really aren't as different from their parents as we think.

Title/Link: The Locket by Alice Elizabeth Greenfield
    Summary: Alice Greenfield's sixteenth birthday is anything but sweet, when she learns of the disappearance of her Auror parents. With the help of her best friend, Albus, can she discover her parent's mission and whereabouts? If she succeeds, she may just find herself along the way.

Title/Link: Albus Potter and the Cavern of Alavar by Anon_E_Muss
    Rating/Warnings: Rated: 6th-7th Years Warnings: Mild Profanity
    Summary: Albus Potter is anxious for his first year of wizard schooling. As the year gets underway, however, he learns he has much more to worry about than making friends and passing exams. But when he looks evil in the face, he asks himself one question; how will he ever live up to the family name?

Title/Link: The Legion of Salazar by ec_peverell
    Rating/Warnings: Rated: 1st-2nd Years Warnings: Character Death, DH Spoilers, Violence
    Summary: Albus Potter's first year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Betaed by carolineweasley

Title/Link: Another Year by YerAWizard
    Summary: It's harder than you might think to get expelled from Hogwarts. Randolf Moore knows that from experience. All he ever wanted out of life was to become a scientist. Instead, he's stuck at Hogwarts learning magic. It's a nightmare. Determined to achieve his dreams somehow, Randolf enlists his new friends (including the famous Potter and Weasley children) to help him get kicked out by the end of the year. This will not end well.

Title/Link: Don’t Let It Break You by Verita Serum
    Rating/Warnings: Rated: 3rd-5th Years Warnings: Mild Profanity, Sexual Situations
    Summary: One is failing to cope with the infidelity of a parent. The other is desperatly trying to hold together a crumbling friendship.
    Hogwarts Head Boy and Girl are quite interesting this year.
    Scorpius/Rose
    Last edited by ToBeOrNotToBeAGryffindor; 09-07-2012 at 11:15 AM.

Unspeakable
    Kill the Spare

Post-Hogwarts

Title/Link: Day Is Done by welshdevondragon
    Rating/Warnings: 3rd-5th Years/ Character Death, Strong Profanity
    Summary: Lucy Carter-Malfoy: June 5th 1980 — November 10th 2014

This is the final story in my Lucy Carter-Malfoy series. It will probably have little to no impact if you have not read at least one of the preceding stories: Bryter Later, To Calm The Conscience, and Dark Was The Night.

Otherwise, it will just be a story about a woman, her husband and her twin brother (Draco Malfoy) dealing with her death, titled after a Nick Drake song.

Lucy Carter-Malfoy dies of a cancerous tumour, exacerbated by her having HIV/AIDs. If this bothers anyone, then please don’t read this story.

Title/Link: Someone Like You by Alice Mac
    Rating/Warnings: 3rd-5th Years/ DH Spoilers
    Summary: I hate to turn up out of the blue uninvited

But I couldn't stay away - I couldn't fight it

I hoped you'd see my face and that you be reminded

That for me, it isn't over yet

Neville Longbottom is newly married; finally has a job that he's passionate about and, against all the odds, is finally happy.

He hasn't thought about her for months now. But then she comes back to remind him that he was happy once before - a long, long time ago.

Title/Link: Time To Go Home by Gmariam
    Rating/Warnings: 1st-2nd Years/ Character Death, DH Spoilers, Substance Abuse
    Summary: One man struggles with the holidays after the death of a loved one.

Title/Link: A Christmas Visit by FawkesToTheRescue
    Rating/Warnings: 1st-2nd Years/ DH Spoilers
    Summary: The Christmas after the Battle, everyone has changed. In this time for celebration and joy, one man lies alone in his bed. An unexpected visitor plans to set his life straight, and not all will turn out as he thought it would.

I am FawkesToTheRescue of Gryffindor and this is my submission for the Great Hall Christmas Challenge, Prompt Four.

Title/Link: Pure and Explosive by lyon5678
    Summary: It is the 1st of Septemeber, 2016 - eighteen years after the end of the Second Wizarding War - and George Weasley is utterly displeased with the lack of chaos at Platform Nine and Three Quarters.

Title/Link: Tick-Tock by Britta Berkley
    Rating/Warnings: 3rd-5th Years/ Character Death
    Summary: After the Battle of Hogwarts, Lizzie Gray just wants to move on with her life and forget everything that's happened. But when a mysterious message arrives with both a warning and some strong advice, Lizzie decides to travel back to Hogwarts to finish her final year and attempt to change the fate of the wizarding world... now if only she knew what it was.

Title/Link: Traitors by majestic_ginny
    Rating/Warnings: 3rd-5th Years/ Character Death, Dh Spoilers, Mild Profanity, Violence
    Summary: The Goblins are a fierce race, known for their vicious and blood-thirsty rebellions. They do not mix well with humans. Then why are they holding a conference with all the senior members of the Ministry of Magic? Bill Weasley suspects something is going on.

What happens when the goblins revolt against the Wizards in Gringotts? Can Bill and the others escape in time?

Based on a true story.
    Last edited by ToBeOrNotToBeAGryffindor; 09-07-2012 at 11:18 AM.

Unspeakable
    Kill the Spare

Marauder Era

Title/Link: Welcome to the Black Parade by Jaggy
    Rating/Warnings: 6th-7th Years/ Abuse, Character Death, Mild Profanity, Violence
    Summary: "We’ve got to make them think we think we’re good enough and maybe they can’t see our flaws."

A mission turned to a fight for life makes Sirius remember much of what he once had too readily forgotten.

Title/Link: Killer by armagod679
    Rating/Warnings: 1st-2nd Years/ Character Death
    Summary: Who killed Lily and James Potter?

Who betrayed them? Who nearly killed their baby?

I did.

I, Severus Snape, killed them.

I, Sirius Black, killed them.

I, Peter Pettigrew, killed them.

And I'll tell you how.

Title/Link: Look At Me by PrettyGreenEyes
    Summary: This is a oneshot capturing the friendship between Severus Snape and Lily Evans a year before the dreaded "Mudblood" incident at Hogwarts. Set in August 1974, Severus and Lily are spending some time together in their favourite spot - a secluded field next to the park in which they first met - but little are they to know that this will be their final summer together as friends...

Title/Link: Regulus Black: The Untold Story by mortaldraco
    Rating/Warnings: Professors/ Abuse, Mild Profanity, Strong Profanity, Violence
    Summary: Regulus Black constantly lived in the shadow of his older brother, but the youngest Black has a story too. With his life cut brutally short, he deserves to have his story told.

Title/Link: Phoenix Rising by iheartyou
    Rating/Warnings: 6th-7th Years/ Character Death, DH Spoilers, Mild Profanity, Violence
    Summary: The Dark Years and Voldemort's Reign of Terror have begun. The Death Eaters are growing in numbers. Mysterious disappearances and deaths are becoming more frequent. Inside Hogwarts the students are safe, but they also must make a choice of whom to support. As Lily Evans, Severus Snape and The Marauders make their way through the school years it becomes more apparent that a side must be chosen. Families and friendships will divide as allegiances are made either for or against the Dark Arts.

This is the story of the First War.
    Points Remaining: 0 (story removed from archives)

Title/Link: Marauders and the Draught of the Living Death by Ariana_Fosse
    Rating/Warnings: 1st-2nd Years
    Summary: First year of Hogwarts for Marauders. On top of discovering that one of their number is a werewolf there are also many cases of people falling into comas from which they cannot be awakened. The Marauders are convinced that Snape is somehow behind this and, with little regard to the school rules, they set out to catch him.

Title/Link: Blood Runs Deep by Siriusly Mr Black
    Rating/Warnings: 3rd-5th Years/ Abuse, Alternate Universe, Book 7 Disregarded, Character Death, Mild Profanity, Violence
    Summary: When Madeline Black begins Hogwarts, she is torn brutally away from the family she loves. However, events are about to unfold that make her question who she really is, and the very nature of family.

Title/Link: Rock Your World by voldiegirl
    Rating/Warnings: 3rd-5th Years/ Alternate Universe, Mild Profanity, Sexual Situations
    Summary: Many know Sirius Black the Marauder, but few know Sirius Black the rock star.

One Christmas morning, Sirius Black awoke with an idea that would change the lives of the Marauders forever. He'd be a superstar whose fame would make him untouchable, but he has a few bugs to work out first. Bugs like the reporter Rita Skeeter who refuses to leave before snatching a nonexistent scoop, his best friend who believes a girl will make the band more diverse, and the nagging feeling he won't be able to balance both the band, groupies, and Order of the Phoenix missions and meetings.

In the meantime, he's living the dream. After all, what can you expect from a wizard rock star?

Title/Link: We Were Soldiers by RosaSB
    Rating/Warnings: 6th-7th Years/ Mild Profanity
    Summary: We were children once. Young, innocent, carefree. Unhindered by the trials of life.

We were friends once. Our lives filled with such joy and happiness we were untouchable.

We were ordinary people, looking to a bright future. But the ordinary, became the extraordinary, and with one small swish of a wand, we were so much more.

Title/Link: The Marauders: Year Four by Quillfeathers
    Rating/Warnings: 6th-7th Years/ Violence
    Summary: It's year four at Hogwarts for the Marauders and James Potter has a full agenda. Between keeping up with the rigorous coursework as OWLs draw nearer, studying to become an Animagus along with his best friends, and trying to catch the eye of Lily Evans, it's shaping up to be the busiest year ever.
    Points Remaining: 6
    Last edited by ToBeOrNotToBeAGryffindor; 09-07-2012 at 11:25 AM.

Unspeakable
    Kill the Spare

Historical

Title/Link: What You Wanted by Padfoot11333
    Rating/Warnings: 3rd-5th Years/ Violence
    Summary: In Tom Riddle's first Christmas vacation at Hogwarts, he is lonely.

Title/Link: Where I Thought I Met The Angels by welshdevondragon
    Rating/Warnings: 6th-7th Years/ Character Death, Non-Consensual Sex, Sexual Situations, Strong Profanity, Suicide, Violence
    Summary: Oh God, I thought I heard the angels
    What kind of fool you put in me?

Alphard Black, Abraxas Malfoy and Salome Rosier were close friends. But as they all search for angels, and fail to find them, their lives are turned upside down by the manipulative and underestimated Tom Riddle.

The quotation is from The Tallest Man On Earth song, from which I also got the title, Where I Thought I Met The Angels.

Title/Link: Eldritch by Eldritcher
    Rating/Warnings: 3rd-5th Years/ Abuse, Mild Profanityy, Alternate Universe, Violence
    Summary: Albus believed in the greater good. Tom Riddle believed in the right to survive. Aberforth believed that he could save them both.
    Last edited by ToBeOrNotToBeAGryffindor; 01-06-2013 at 02:54 AM.

Unspeakable
    Kill the Spare

Poetry

Title/Link: A Severus Poem by JJMak
    Summary: An elderly woman observing young Severus Snape.

Title/Link: Draco Malfoy’s Years at Hogwarts by TheSilverEagle
    Summary: This is a poem I wrote about Draco's years at Hogwarts. The poem starts off more light-hearted, as do the books, and as the plot thickens and the books get more serious, I tried to make the poem mirror that as well. Reviews are encouraged!

Title/Link: Umbridge: The Toad in Pink by iwannabeanauror
    Summary: A poem for everyone's least favorite Defence Against the Dark Arts teacher - Dolores J. Umbridge; better known as the toad in pink.

Title/Link: The Golden Dawn by ElmandPhoenix
    Summary: A description of the moments when Voldemort was finally killed.

Title/Link: Bella by Apollonious
    Summary: As he watches Bellatrix grow closer to the Dark Lord, Rodolphus Lestrange wishes that he could simply have her back as his own.

Title/Link: The Muggle’s Lament by loveismagicharry
    Summary: A poem about a little girl's wish to take part in Magic after her happenings along to the resting spot of a beloved snowy owl.

Title/Link: Bellatrix by iwannabeanauror
    Summary: A poem about Bellatrix, following her from when Voldemort first rose to power and ending during the battle of Hogwarts.

Title/Link: A Change of Heart by MadEyeMaddy
    Rating/Warnings:
    Summary: Sometimes a change of heart can lead to the best of things.

Title/Link: Forever France by Equinox Chick
    Summary: This was a war she'd had little part in. But her duty lay towards her husband and her adopted country.

How does Fleur Weasley feel when she's departing for battle?

Title/Link: Of Kings and Queens by DawnBently
    Summary: A Slytherin King against a Gryffindor Queen, but is all is fair in love and war.

Title/Link: Remember by Apollonious
    Summary: On 1 September 1998, Harry calls members of the wizard community together at Hogwarts. He speaks about the sacrifice they have all experienced in the fight against Voldemort, and the determination they must have to build a better future.

Title/Link: Last Moments (Ends With You) by Eleanor Lupin
    Rating/Warnings:
    Rated: 1st-2nd Years Warnings: Violence
    Summary: A lament for two lovers who died side by side in the most horrific war in wizarding history.

Title/Link: A Typical Day in the Weasley House by PInk_Witch
    Summary: The Weasley house is always interesting. Enjoy a few select moments from Molly's day.

Title/Link: Darkness by inspirations
    Rating/Warnings: Rated: 6th-7th Years Warnings: Abuse, Alternate Universe, Character Death, Violence
    Summary: What might've happened if Harry hadn't triumphed over Voldemort?

Title/Link: Hope for Merope by Miss B
    Summary: A poem about the tragic life of Merope Gaunt.

Title/Link: Like a Storm (Flower) by Eleanor Lupin
    Summary: A poem about Ginny Weasley after the Battle of Hogwarts.

Title/Link: That Silly Boy by voldiegirl
    Summary: A poem about the moments where Lily Evans realized she was falling for James Potter against her better judgement.

Title/Link: In Winter in My Head by hestiajones
    Summary: One of Severus Snape's many nightmares.

Title/Link: Harry’s Story in Verse by XenaTwin
    Summary: As the title says, it's basically the whole story in Limerick form. Hope you like it.

Title/Link: Neville’s Song by XenaTwin
    Summary: A story about Neville and the thoughts that may have led him to the hero he eventually proved himself to be.

Title/Link: Farewell by xxbabewithbrainsxx
    Summary: Can anyone ever be truly ready to say goodbye? A HP poem, about the pain of saying farewell.

Title/Link: The Final Hour by thenewandawesome
    Summary: A tribute to all those who died in the battle of Hogwarts. Poetry.

Title/Link: The House Cup by XenaTwin
    Summary: The four house animals are not getting along. What to do? Luckily, the Hogwarts winged boar always seems to have the answer.

Title/Link: Potter’s Song by ToBeOrNotToBeAGryffindor
    Summary: Though battered, bruised, and beleaguered, the valourous warriors of Hogwarts stood resolute in the aftermath, ready to carve a new world — a world of better men and better days.
    This poem is dedicated to those individuals.

Title/Link: Prodigal by thenewandawesome
    Summary: A poem about how Harry feels as if he's doing everything wrong and is not worthy of the trust Dumbledore has placed in him.

Title/Link: A Part of Me by Maple_and_PheonixFeather
    Rating/Warnings: Rated: 1st-2nd Years Warnings: DH Spoilers
    Summary: Everything he did, he did for her.

Title/Link: While He Leaves by Ginny Weasley Potter
    Summary: Harry stood quite still and silent, listening to her sobbing and calling Ron’s name amongst the trees.— Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, by JK Rowling

We know everything about how Harry felt when Ron left him and Hermione in the forest after the huge fight with Harry on that fateful day. But what was the situation in Ron and Hermione’s minds? How could it be from their points of view?

Title/Link: Ron Retorts by EatMyPixieDust
    Summary: A five-stanza companion piece to Hermione Hates, again from GoF to the DH battle, but from Ron's POV. Somewhat blunt, as to his nature.

DH spoilers warning is very mild, but just to be safe.
    There is also very mild cursing, but not enough for a warning.

Title/Link: Always by Astoria Greengrass
    Summary: Lily Potter is a part of Severus Snape. She won't let him alone when he sleeps, he only dreams of her. In the end dreams are all he has.

Title/Link: I Always Knew by Dragon_Lily
    Summary: Snape reflects on losing his one true love.

Title/Link: Albus Severus Potter by iLuna17
    Rating/Warnings: Rated: 6th-7th Years Warnings: Abuse, Character Death, DH Spoilers, Mild Profanity, Suicide, Violence
    Summary: Different:
    Different
    I hear it from everyone,
    I'm not who they say I should be
    I'm Different, I'm me
    Why?
    The Slytherin,
    The smart one,
    The best seeker,
    You had it all!
    Even a girl who loved you,
    So why'd you do it?
    Too Late:
    I've been pushed too far
    The tornado's sucked me in,
    and I doubt I'll ever see the light
    My Fault:
    Every time something happened
    You were my shoulder to cry on
    Now I'm crying about you
    Something I've only done once
    Too Special:
    You always told me
    "Life is like Quidditch,
    You play for the thrill."
    One of the thousand things
    You taught me

Title/Link: MC Pansy by Astoria Greengrass
    Summary: A rap written for the MC Kreacher Challenge in Poetry Anyone. Slytherin's queen dishes it out. Loosely based around Swish and Flick Wrock and Tik Tok's beat by Ke$ha.

Title/Link: The Prince’s Love by Miss B
    Rating/Warnings:
    Summary: He loved her all his life…

Title/Link: Hey, brother by Equinox Chick
    Summary: How desperate were the last days of Regulus Black's life? With a girlfriend in danger, and an increasing dread for his fate, he turns to the only one who can help him.

But will Sirius listen?

Title/Link: Vigilance! by XenaTwin
    Rating/Warnings: Rated: 1st-2nd Years Warnings: DH Spoilers
    Summary: Mad-Eye Moody's last thoughts, as he prepares to lead Harry and his protectors away from the Dursley's home.

Title/Link: Silence and Memory by minnabird
    Summary: In the aftermath of the war, Percy finds that he cannot forgive himself.

This poem was written as a sort of companion/continuation to my fic The Long Way Back; this deals with the consequences of his actions during the war. However, you don't need to read the fic to understand the poem.

Title/Link: Hush, Dominque by xxbabewithbrainsxx
    Rating/Warnings: Rated: 3rd-5th Years Warnings: Character Death, Strong Profanity
    Summary: Dominique can't cope with the death of a loved one. Her father tries to help her.

Title/Link: Until the Very End by ToBeOrNotToBeAGryffindor
    Summary: A stern resolve envelops those who prepare for the Battle of Hogwarts.

Title/Link: Betrayal/Regret by Gmariam
    Rating/Warnings: Rated: 3rd-5th Years Warnings: Character Death
    Summary: A pair of sonnets that explore the betrayal and regret of the Marauders.

Title/Link: The Two Black Sisters by hestiajones
    Summary: When their sister runs away with a Mudblood, desecrating their family's honour, how do they react?

This poem won Stage 2:Free Verse at the Triathlon at Poetry Anyone? Inspired by the following prompt:
    We must not look at goblin men,

We must not buy their fruits:

Who knows upon what soil they fed

Their hungry, thirsty roots?

~Christina Rossetti, Goblin Market

Title/Link: Dragon and Dove by Envy_I_May_Be
    Summary: Dragon and Dove; innocence and shadow; light and dark. They are rivals, yet one cannot exist without the other. A Dramione poem.

Title/Link: How Many Times by iwannabeanauror
    Summary: After Lily leaves her Defence Against the Dark Arts O.W.L, she writes a poem to the person she thought was her best friend for life.

Title/Link: The Dark Son’s Lament by Envy_I_May_Be
    Summary: A poem about Draco's feelings about becoming a Death Eater; set during HBP.

Title/Link: Letters of Loyalty by mahogany_wand
    Summary: Regulus Black was loved by his family. The perfect son, and what an honor it was for him to fulfill The Dark Lord's request! But Regulus also loved his family, so how far would he go to uphold their honor? And when will their honor go too far?
    Last edited by ToBeOrNotToBeAGryffindor; 01-06-2013 at 03:00 AM.

Unspeakable
    Kill the Spare

Mystery

Title/Link: Revelation by Xaron
    Summary: For as long as anyone can remember, Wizards have hid themselves. But enough is enough, it is time to reveal the truth. After all, Wizards are safer now. They don't have a single Wizard trying to wipe out all Mudbloods and Muggles anymore, right? Wrong. Aaron Magnus, Head of the Hit Wizard Department, knows that there is another dark wizard on the loose and he is willing to do anything to catch him. It is time for a revelation.

Title/Link: The Swan Song of Callista Lestrange by eternalangel
    Rating/Warnings: Rated: 6th-7th Years Warnings: Character Death, Violence
    Summary: It is the summer of 1935 and Grindelwald is growing in power and influence. Sides have been drawn and every witch and wizard must choose where their loyalties lie. A young pure-blood witch is found murdered in her home. Auror Aurelius Nott is tasked with finding her murderer, but nothing about this murder is simple. Loyalties will be tested and the truth is darker than Aurelius ever imagined.

Title/Link: La Mystre D’Une Fille by Immunity
    Rating/Warnings: Rated: 3rd-5th Years Warnings: Character Death, Mild Profanity, Substance Abuse, Suicide
    Summary: Arthur Aesalon is a retired yet quick-witted private detective who has an unusually fussy preference for taking on complex murder cases. Known for his years' of experience, he wasn't surprised when the famous Alexander Nott invited him to investigate his daughter's death and the theft of the Cordalis Jewels.

Rounding up the suspects, there's a bizarre cousin, a friendly housekeeper, a heartless mother, a self-centred father, an arrogant sister and a mysterious brother. Yet, as the story unfolds, lies and deceit are revealed and a tragic tale is disclosed. Everyone finds out that things don't always seem the way they are and people are usually not what they appeared to be…

Title/Link: The Woman of Secrets by fynnsmom
    Summary: Sybil Trelawney has a summer job and a secret weapon.

Title/Link: The Perfect Alibi by Russia Snow
    Rating/Warnings: Rated: 1st-2nd Years Warnings: Alternate Universe
    Summary: Recently, Muggles have noticed that small things are going missing. But these small things are getting bigger.

Something valuable has gone missing at Hogwarts. The teachers are somehow involved and no one seems to know the full story. Can Nina and Cleo figure out the answer before it's too late?

Unspeakable
    Kill the Spare

Alternate Universe

Title/Link: Stormy Skies by voldiegirl
    Rating/Warnings: 6th-7th years; Alternate Universe, DH Spoilers, Mild Profanity, Sexual Situations
    Summary: As the granddaughter of Sirius Black and Celeste Lovegood, Nimbus is used to the fame the name brings. However, being the only Ravenclaw in the family and being related to almost every great guy at Hogwarts is more annoying than her twin brothers.

When her abilities as a Seer give her an interesting glimpse at the past, she begins to question everything as she discovers a conspiracy and the history of a certain third-floor corridor, along with a romance that is forbidden in her eyes.

*This is the third part of The Secret Life of Scarlet Black series, but can be read alone.

Title/Link: Rescue Me by milkshakebubblebath
    Rating/Warnings: 3rd-5th years; Alternate Universe
    Summary: Head Girl Hermione goes back to Hogwarts - without her best friends. Subject to prejudice and ridicule, can she escape her nightmare? Help comes from the least likely of places... Head Boy Draco?

Title/Link: All For All by HermitKnut
    Rating/Warnings: 3rd-5th years; Abuse, Alternate Universe, Book 7 Disregarded, DH Spoilers, Epilogue? What Epilogue?, Mild Profanity, Violence
    Summary: In the fight against He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named, Harry will either gain everything – or lose everything. This is life – to gain all, one must first risk all. Alternate sequel to Half-Blood Prince, twelve chapters.

Title/Link: Black Dawn by voldiegirl
    Rating/Warnings: 6th-7th years; Alternate Universe, DH Spoilers, Mental Disorders, Mild Profanity, Sexual Situations
    Summary: It has been five years since the Second Wizarding War, and Scarlet Black is still trying to piece her life back together. Working as a columnist by day and helping select Death Eaters get their lives back on track, she lives each day with the hope of a better tomorrow.

Then, when an old enemy she helped put behind bars escape, Scarlet is tossed into a whirlwind of events that put her out of harm's way and into the reach of the one who still blames her for his brother's death-Charlie Weasley.

What happened during the past five years? Can two enemies work together for their own survival? Will there finally be a day when Scarlet can stop running?

She knows her past, but the future is another subject altogether...

*This is the sequel to "The Secret Life of Scarlet Black".

Title/Link: Embracing The Darkness by laurskii
    Rating/Warnings: 3rd-5th years; Alternate Universe, Book 7 Disregarded, Character Death, Epilogue? What Epilogue?, Violence
    Summary: Harry Potter had never been ordinary, even by Wizarding standards. But as he entered his seventh and final year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, he knew things were about to change forever.

Title/Link: Harry Gets Even by Rae Carson
    Rating/Warnings: 3rd-5th years; Abuse, Alternate Universe, Book 7 Disregarded, Character Death, DH Spoilers, Mental Disorders, Mild Profanity, Self Injury, Suicide, Violence
    Summary: Post OotP. Harry gets in a fatal car crash with the Dursleys and finds someone framed him for their alleged murders. In a provocative tale of flight, friendship, and fury, he must learn the will to survive and face destiny comes from mind, body, and soul. After all is said and done, with the unfailing support of those you love, you can never truly be alone. Told from Harry's point of view.

Title/Link: A Fortuitous Encounter by Phoebus Apollo
    Rating/Warnings: 1st-2nd years; Alternate Universe, Book 7 Disregarded
    Summary: The resistance against Lord Voldemort's regime meets a remarkable girl who changes everything. One-shot.

Title/Link: Remus Lupin and the Centaur Ashes by discosuperfli
    Rating/Warnings: 1st-2nd years; Alternate Universe
    Summary: An unorthodox cure... a famous scar... a different time... different friends... and a drastically different life, unbitten, with amazing new adventures. The first volume in the epic story of Remus Lupin. AU.

Title/Link: Difficulties of Avoidance by chaiteelatte
    Rating/Warnings: 3rd-5th years; DH spoilers, Alternate Universe
    Summary: (AU following OotP) When Ginny stumbles upon a young Tom Riddle passed out in a remote Hogwarts passageway, she resolves to have nothing to do with him. However, as he becomes more entangled in her life, Ginny is drawn into protecting Riddle from himself - if she can first protect herself from him.

Title/Link: Give Me A Sign by Padfoot11333
    Rating/Warnings: 6th-7th years; Alternate Universe, Book 7 Disregarded, Character Death, Mild Profanity, Sexual Situations, Substance Abuse, Violence
    Summary: An alternate version of book seven, Harry Potter is stranded at Privet Drive until the night he turns seventeen. But that's not to say that nothing happens. A loophole--or is it a loophole?--has been found, and Harry is in danger once again.

On his search for Horcruxes, it is only Harry and Hermione now, as Ron is protected by his pure-blood status and was forced to return to Hogwarts. But Harry has many questions raised as he finds the four long-lost Horcruxes, and learns something that nobody would ever have guessed.

What Harry needed to discover this horrible secret was a sign. Nobody had ever given him a sign--except for one person, who he had never stooped low enough to glance at.
    *Inspired by the Breaking Benjamin song 'Give me a Sign.'

Title/Link: Twists of Fate by nagandsev
    Rating/Warnings: 6th-7th years; Abuse, Alternate Universe, Character Death, Dubious Consent, Self Injury, Sexual Situations, Violence
    Summary: Thought to always have been adversaries, this is a tale of Nagini Lestrange and Remus Lupin, in their sixth year at Hogwarts, and how one single event sets the course of their lives to be intertwined with each other. Nagini, the main female character, is actually a precursor to Voldemort's serpent, Nagini.

Title/Link: The Start of a Life of Lies by ZephyrDragon
    Rating/Warnings: 1st-2nd years; Alternate Universe
    Summary: What if Draco had seen his father for who he really was right from the beginning?
    Harry's visit to Madam Malkin's from Draco's point of view.

Unspeakable
    Kill the Spare

Dark/Angsty Fics

Title/Link: Book One: The Rubicon by elizabeth_austen
    Rating/Warnings: 3rd-5th Years Warnings: Alternate Universe, Book 7 Disregarded, Character Death, Mild Profanity, Violence
    Summary: Part One in "The Broken Column" Series.

They call it the War of Blood, a cataclysm which will decide the fate of all sentient life and of wizardry. The Wizarding World is diseased, but Voldemort is just the canker. The worst elements of wizardry have now gathered, not only Death Eaters and Dementors, but all elements of darkness, because underneath it all, invisible to most but nonetheless present, there is an ancient war raging.

As he departs on the Horcrux Hunt, Harry Potter finds an unexpected ally. After he disappears, the unrest and corruption in the Ministry starts making things difficult for the Order and easier for the Death Eaters, Voldemort has found a new and deadly ally, and in the meantime, an elite group of goblins begin planning their own fight against Voldemort.

Title/Link: Then by Half_BloodPrincess
    Rating/Warnings: 1st-2nd Years Warnings: Book 7 Disregarded, Character Death, Suicide
    Summary: The ending to the trilogy, including the final battle, but why is Pansy on the battlefield?The third in a series of If, So, and Then.

Title/Link: Awake My Soul by Ascendio
    Rating/Warnings: 3rd-5th Years Warnings: Character Death, DH Spoilers, Mental Disorders, Mild Profanity
    Summary:
    Your best friend was back, and really back this time.

Remus reflects on Sirius being back home.

Title/Link: Queen by armagod679
    Rating/Warnings: 1st-2nd Years Warnings: Character Death

Summary: They called her the queen of Hogwarts. But queens lose their crowns so easily.

Title/Link: Memoirs of a Death Eater’s Daughter by welshdevondragon
    Rating/Warnings: 3rd-5th Years Warnings: Abuse, Character Death, DH Spoilers, Mental Disorders,Non-Consensual Sex, Sexual Situations, Slash, Strong Profanity, Substance Abuse,Suicide, Violence
    Summary: A Death Eater’s daughter writes her life story, in the hope of making the woman she loves at least understand her, at most reciprocate her feelings.

It doesn’t work.

This contains several spoilers for the ending of, if not the build up to that ending, A Darkling Plain but can easily be read without having read that.

Title/Link: blackbird over the dark field by psijupiter
    Rating/Warnings: 3rd-5th Years Warnings: Book 7 Disregarded
    Summary: AU. Severus and Remus forge a damaged and damaging relationship in the aftermath of the war.

For hestiajones, who cheered me on to the minimum word count.

Title/Link: So by Half_BloodPrincess
    Rating/Warnings: 1st-2nd Years Warnings: Book 7 Disregarded
    Summary: The Prince of Slytherin has a plan for his followers, but what about his plans for himself? Second in series, If, So and Then.

Title/Link: Once A Lover, Always A Lover by Immunity
    Rating/Warnings: 3rd-5th Years Warnings: None
    Summary: " Love is made up of sheer foolishness. Nothing more and nothing less. ''

This is a story from Catherine's point of view of her affair with Lucius Malfoy. She was a mere forgotten lover to him but he was the representation of everything she had wanted for a relationship. Part of the upcoming Lucius Malfoy's Life Story series.

Title/Link: Scheherazade by h_vic
    Rating/Warnings: 6th-7th Years Warnings: Abuse, Sexual Situations
    Summary: The story of Susan Bones and Theodore Nott must come to an end, but she has one last tale to tell before accepting that some things are simply too broken to be fixed.

Title/Link: Blurred Vision by FawkesToTheRescue
    Rating/Warnings: 3rd-5th Years Warnings: Book 7 Disregarded, Character Death, DH Spoilers
    Summary: Times are tough at Hogwarts, and Cho and Colin have different views about how the Battle will end.

Title/Link: Smoke And Mirrors by Padfoot11333
    Rating/Warnings: 3rd-5th Years Warnings: Character Death, DH Spoilers, Mild Profanity, Violence
    Summary: Pius Thicknesse is under the Imperius Curse. When it is lifted, he feels the course of his actions.

Title/Link: Harry Potter and the Flame of Obitus by Stormy
    Rating/Warnings: 6th-7th Years Warnings: Character Death, DH Spoilers
    Summary: Harry approaches his seventh year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry with NEWT exams, Quidditch and yet another new Defence Against the Dark Arts teacher all adding up to just another year of magical education. With the imminent war veiling every horizon, Harry begins to focus at last as the time for him to complete the Prophecy draws ever closer. New friends and old enemies start to show their true colours as allegiances are lost as fast as new ones can be forged. However Voldemort has his own plans which he intends to carry out and this time it appears that nothing and no one can stop him.

Meanwhile, at the root of it all Severus Snape walks the fine line between the two opposing sides; his choice, in the end, may make all the difference in the world. When the lines become blurred, the choice between good and evil is not quite as simple as you might think.

Sequel to 'Harry Potter and the Darkest Hour'. Book 7 mostly disregarded. Please R/R!

Title/Link: Lost In August by Padfoot Patronus
    Rating/Warnings: 6th-7th Years Warnings: Strong Profanity, Violence
    Summary: Something happens on a full moon night that James Potter didn't see coming.

Title/Link: Liberation by Phoenix alThor
    Rating/Warnings: 3rd-5th Years Warnings: Alternate Universe, Character Death, DH Spoilers,Violence
    Summary: Remus can remember it as clear as day. The noise is what he remembers most. Shouting and screaming and the sound of the castle being slowly destroyed around him. The heat as well. Many people don’t remember the heat, but it was there. Sweat dripping from every man, woman and child.
    What was going through Remus Lupin's mind on his last moments on this earth? My version of how Remus and Tonks died. Slightly AU.

Title/Link: The Other Black Girl by Leanerlaura
    Rating/Warnings: 3rd-5th Years: None
    Summary: "You are no sister of mine"

Just how did the infamous Black sisters go from being best friends to bitter enemies, and who is "the other black girl?"...It might not be who you think. A story of love, secrecy and betrayal.

Title/Link: A Knockturn Alley Wizard by Wembricken
    Rating/Warnings: 3rd-5th Years Warnings: Character Death, DH Spoilers, Mild Profanity, Violence
    Summary: For decades he has been known as Knockturn Alley's most notorious go-to wizard. Renowned as a first-class potions master and prized by crooks and Dark wizards everywhere for his discretion and endless contacts in the wizarding underworld, he has only ever been known as 'Charlie'. Yet when a mysterious new Dark wizard calling himself Voldemort begins to send waves throughout wizarding Britain, Charlie finds himself befriended by good and evil alike. As his carefully constructed world begins to disintegrate and the battlelines are drawn, this old hand suddenly finds himself at the center of a growing reign of terror, in which his every decision could mean life or death.

Title/Link: For My Next Trick by Liandrin
    Rating/Warnings: 1st-2nd Years Warnings: Mild Profanity
    Summary: Step right up and meet the infamous Gellert Grindelwald, the second greatest Dark Wizard of all time. Come witness the bitterness, envy, regret, and the indefatigable spirit of a tragically flawed man.

Title/Link: Screaming In Our Hearts by AngelJunior
    Rating/Warnings: 3rd-5th Years Warnings: Abuse
    Summary: Barty Crouch Jr.'s parents save him from Azkaban, but what is left of their boy? Focuses on the day they save him, but the beginning takes a look into Junior's year in the prison.

Title/Link: Constant Vigilance by floatingcloudbadger
    Rating/Warnings: 1st-2nd Years Warnings: Character Death, DH Spoilers
    Summary: The people in the Burrow learn of Mad-Eye's death, and Tonks reminisces over their time together.

Title/Link: A Nagini and Severus Tale by nagandsev
    Rating/Warnings: 6th-7th Years Warnings: Abuse, Alternate Universe, Mild Profanity
    Summary: The tale is set in Severus' sixth year at Hogwarts, during the surge of new young followers of the Dark Lord; Nagini Malfoy, the main female character, is a precursor to Voldemort's serpent.
    Last edited by ToBeOrNotToBeAGryffindor; 09-07-2012 at 11:41 AM.