Charlie Longbottom is yet another OC in my fic Albus Potter and the Phantom's Ring. Charlie is the son of Hannah and Neville Longbottom and was Sorted into Gryffindor. He is friends with Albus Potter, Scorpius Malfoy, Rose Weasley, and my OC Rowan Greenhill. He has a bit of a crush on Rose, but she does not think of him in that way.

Charlie and the others are currently in their first year. Charlie and Scorpius do not like each other much, but he gets along fairly well with Albus. Charlie's best subject is Herbology, just like his parents. He is good at Potions but often messes up because of his teacher's dislike of him.

Charlie has shaggy light brown hair and brown eyes. He has his father's build and figure, but his mother's kind and encouraging personality. Charlie, like his father, owns a pet toad (although, unlike his father, he chose it of his own free will).

I would like to give Charlie a bit more depth. He wants to play Quidditch, but is rubbish on a broom. He is most eager to learn Transfiguration, but it is his worst class. He is worried about having his father as a teacher, wondering what others will think whenever he gets good grades and the majority of the class does not.