Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: DIABOLICAL DECEMBER - A DRABBLER'S DREAM ~ 100 WORDS -NO MORE, NO LESS. Day 15-MERGED

Seventh Year Gryffindor
    First Brush With A Dementor

Name: Karararara
    House: Gryffindororororor
    Title: Red Nosed Carollers
    Rating/Warning:1st-2nd years; drinking implied

"Assshtoria, love of m...my life," comes his voice from the hall. "'m back!"

"Where on earth have you been?" she calls, wrapping her dressing gown around her body as she steps out of the bedroom. "Do you have any idea what time it is?"

"Carolling!" he exclaims.

"Carolling?" She stares at him for a moment. "Are you serious?"

"Excellent idea W..Weasley had."

"Weasley! What happened to you tonight that you ended up going carolling with Weasley?"

But all the answer she gets is a snore in her arms.

"Red-nosed reindeer indeed, look at your face. Let's get you to bed."
    This completely gorgeous banner, which makes me happier than a squirrel, was made by Hokey

Fifth Year Gryffindor
    I See Dead People... In Mirrors
    Name: lucca4/Ariana
    House: Gryffindor
    Title: On her wedding night, she dreamed of someone else
    Ratings/Warnings: 3rd-5th years; miiiiild sexual situations insinuated.
    A/N:

They got married on Christmas day, and ‘The Holly and the Ivy’ played on an organ in a nearby chapel as they kissed.

He took her home and she baked him chocolate cake and fed it to him on the sofa. When it was dark out they went up to the bedroom and she lay down as he undressed and closed her eyes as he got in bed beside her.

For a moment as he kissed her neck, Petunia pictured the touch of the petite woman whose lips had left scorch marks in that same place just three years ago.

Thank you to Hokey for the beautiful banner. And thank you to everyone who nominated and judged --I'm so grateful to you <3.

Seventh Year Gryffindor
    Lockhart Removed My Bones!
    Name: welshdevondragon/Alex
    Title: Every Harlot Was A Virgin Once
    Ratings/Warnings: 3rd-5th years; sexual situations implied.
    A/N: The title is something Blake said though where I cannot remember. This is still Blaise's mum.

Naomi watched the snow covering the ground where Don Zabini now lay. He had nicknamed her ‘Holly’ and discussed her with her first husband, exulting in his ignorance of his wife’s infidelity.

That man called her ‘Ivy’, preferring it to her given name, and she didn’t care, desperate for escape.

She had watched them duel for her hand, and then poisoned the victor Christmas Day just gone. Rubbing her belly, she wondered what it would be like to be as young, as fresh, and as innocent as the babe now within her. After all, every harlot was a virgin once.
    Last edited by welshdevondragon; 12-16-2011 at 10:23 PM.
    Banner by Minna.

'Til the end of the line Ravenclaw
    Unspeakable
    Kill the Spare
    Name: ToBeOrNotToBeAGryffindor
    House: Ravenclaw
    Title: Brain Strain
    Ratings/Warnings: 1st/2nd Years—None
    A/N: Still on the carolling trip with James, Rose, Lily, and company.

When the rocky strains of Rudolph had ended, James started feeling ill. If possible, his memory of Rose’s vocal talent—or lack thereof—paled next to reality. And her voice was by far the loudest.

He was starting to regret coming, but even more so when he flipped to the next song. It was one he actually knew: The Holly and the Ivy. But he groaned when he noticed a solo written in

“Rose, let me do the solo.” he offered, though mostly out of self-preservation.

She sighed. “I wish my boyfriend had come.”

“Try buying him earmuffs…” he muttered.
    Jess WritesJess DrabblesJess DuelsJess PoetsJess Draws

Gorgeous banner by Dinny / Evora.

Sixth Year Gryffindor
    Voldemort's on the Back of Your Head, Professor

Name: Alyssa
    Title: Of Christmas Not to Come
    Rating/Warning: 1-2 year, slash, implied character death

Itís been five weeks since he has been in Albusís bedroom. Brown boxes still sat stacked against the walls, some filled to the brim with his odd belonglings, some holding his unseasonal clothes. His room was empty save for the books stacked haphazarldy on his tiny shelf.

It was supposed to be his last night in that room before he moved in with Scorpius.

Scorpius noticed a shiny book laying face up, and he forced himself to hold back a hysterical laugh. It was Albusís favorite Chirstmastime story.

Something about having an abnormally red nose must have appealed to him.
    ily Andi, Lise, Ronnie, and Becca.

Banner by Bine/Luinrina. Lise/Annalise made my fun-to-look-at avvie. I've been ghosted!

Clone Club Hufflepuff
    Unspeakable
    Seeking Keys
    Name: Padfoot11333/Lily
    House: Hufflepuff
    Title: The Dance
    R/W: none and first-second years

“Shall we dance?”

Alice looked up to see her boyfriend, Frank, standing by her side.

“I have music,” he added, smiling wryly and turning up the volume on the radio.

“The Holly and the Ivy,” she said slowly.

“Yes,” Frank replied. “I figured, you know, you can be the holly and I’ll be the ivy.” He pulled her into a embrace, and they began to dance.

When Frank asked Alice to marry him a year later, she thought of that song. He was the holly, and she the ivy.

And when Bellatrix arrived, they were caught in an eternal dance.
    Lily Writes ♥ alisonhendrxes blogs ♥ @lilysinsistence tweets

banner by theopaleye | avi by me

Wizengamot Hufflepuff
    Kill the Spare

DIABOLICAL DECEMBER - A DRABBLER'S DREAM ~ 100 WORDS -NO MORE, NO LESS. Day 17

Your Day 17 prompt is...

Tinsel

Refer to the rules here

Thread will close on Saturday 10pm GMT.

Madam Carmerta and Madam Russia xxxxx
    Last edited by Equinox Chick; 12-17-2011 at 10:07 PM.
    I'm a BARMAID. I write. I drabble. I duel. I poet. I'm a BADGER!!!

Banner by minnabird

'Til the end of the line Ravenclaw
    Unspeakable
    Kill the Spare
    Name: ToBeOrNotToBeAGryffindor
    House: Ravenclaw
    Title: Tinsel Town
    A/N: Yet another continuance of the serial. Just can’t bring myself to become a serial killer, heh heh. >.>

The final note of the song rang clear and pristine through the street. Lily was staring at James, almost slack-jawed.

“I’ve never heard you sing like that before. It was gorgeous.” Smiling angelically at him, Lily wheedled, “One more, then, with just you?”

However, before James could refuse, she begged, “Please?”

James grumbled his begrudging agreement and prepared to sing the next song on the list, Silent Night. But when his mouth opened, his throat felt like it was full of hay, and before he knew it, he was vomiting tinsel onto the street with someone giggling madly behind him.
    Jess WritesJess DrabblesJess DuelsJess PoetsJess Draws

Gorgeous banner by Dinny / Evora.

Seventh Year Gryffindor
    Lockhart Removed My Bones!
    Name: welshdevondragon
    Title: A Wreath
    AN: This is my 600th post

As Tonks, Remus and Meda ate Christmas dinner, Tonks knew that her mother’s gaze, as well as her own, was being drawn to the empty chair. She couldn’t help thinking about where her father was, whether he was cold and alone.

After dinner, she went outside, staring at the snow-covered garden, and the hills beyond. Then, suddenly, on the gate, she noticed something glinting. She walked towards it, and picked up a wreath of tinsel, tied to which was a small label saying, “Merry Christmas,” and a drawing of a little teddy bear, in her father’s hand. She smiled.
    Last edited by welshdevondragon; 12-17-2011 at 04:15 PM.
    Banner by Minna.

Fifth Year Gryffindor
    I See Dead People... In Mirrors
    Name: Ariana/lucca4
    Title: Where His Heart Should Have Been
    Ratings/Warnings: 1st-2nd years; character death and mild sexual innuendo

The staircase banister was covered in glittering silver tinsel, the Christmas tree was decorated in expensive ornaments. He had a cup of strong eggnog in one hand, the other rested provocatively on the upper thigh of a voluptuous young woman who he thought he might want to marry someday. The house elves had worked all day to make his family home perfect for the Christmas holidays, so that he might have a chance to impress the young heiress.

But Marlene McKinnon was dead, and the knowledge left a hollow sort of space where Evan thought his heart should have been.

Thank you to Hokey for the beautiful banner. And thank you to everyone who nominated and judged --I'm so grateful to you <3.