Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: DIABOLICAL DECEMBER - A DRABBLER'S DREAM ~ 100 WORDS -NO MORE, NO LESS. Day 15-MERGED

Wizengamot Hufflepuff
    Kill the Spare

DIABOLICAL DECEMBER - A DRABBLER'S DREAM ~ 100 WORDS -NO MORE, NO LESS. Day 18

Your Day 18 prompt is...

Snowball Fights

Refer to the rules here

Thread will close on Sunday 10pm GMT.

Madam Carmerta and Madam Russia xxxxx
    I'm a BARMAID. I write. I drabble. I duel. I poet. I'm a BADGER!!!

Banner by minnabird

Ebil Lieutenant Ravenclaw
    Standing in Line for Gilderoy Lockhart's Autograph
    Name: Soraya
    House: Ravenclaw
    Title: Snowflakes: Part Two
    Rating/Warning: 1st-2nd; cousin pairing
    A/N: What is it with me and this ship? *sigh* Anyway, this is a direct continuation of my drabble for Day 14, Snowflakes.

Louis laughed, scooping another fistful of snow and aiming it at Lily. The snowball landed on her head and she said loudly, “You’ve enchanted them, Louis!”

He shook his head as he walked up to her, the snow crunching pleasantly beneath his feet. “I haven’t! You just can’t aim very well!” he replied, grinning at her.

She smiled back but shivered, and Louis took off his jacket and put it on her shoulders. Then, he reached out and brushed the snow from her hair, before placing a finger under her chin and kissing her nose.

“Your nose is cold, Lily.”

Beautiful banner by the lovely Pooja/Ginny Weasley Potter.

Keep calm and carry on my wayward son.

Seventh Year Gryffindor
    Can't Everyone Talk to Snakes?
    Name: Alex
    House: Gryffindor
    Title: Concealing Smiles
    Rating/Warning: 1st-2nd; none
    A/N: This takes place just before/ or just after Christmas of HBP.

It was starting to get dark, but the Gryffindors, mostly fifth, sixth and seventh years, were having too much fun snowball fighting to go inside. She managed to throw a snowball at Ron, but then slipped on the snow. Dean caught her in his arms, supporting her. Smiling, she kissed him.

Then a snowball hit her in the back of her head, and though he denied it, she suspected it was Ron. However as she walked back to the castle with the others (McGonagall having ordered them indoors) she wondered why Harry was very badly, trying to conceal a smile.
    Banner by Minna.

Demon Ganker Hufflepuff
    Unspeakable
    Impersonating the Bloody Baron
    Name: Lilyyy/Padfoot11333
    House: HUFFLEPUFF
    R/W: None…
    A/N: I think I have now used every possible character to write. Well, there’s still Draco…

Luna’s eyes sparkled as she picked up a snowball to combat the one that Ron had, impromptu, thrown at her.

“Luna Lovegood!” Ron exclaimed. “Throwing snowballs?”

One of the things that Luna hated the most about being…well, different…was that nobody expected her to fight back, even over stupid things. So she confidently threw the snowball back at Ron. He looked completely stunned as it hit him in the face.

“Oh, it’s on!” Ron called back at Luna.

When Luna Lovegood painted her ceiling, she thought of that day as she etched in Ron’s red hair. Friends.

All because of snowballs.

Gorgeous banner by minnabird || Avi by TM_Wandstick.

LittleJM
    Name: Joy
    Ratings/Warnings: 1st-2nd Years/None
    A/N: Was thinking the other day a lot like Dumbledore was in this...

Snow fell in wispy flurries, coating the castle promisingly. Students milled about, taking first fistfuls of whatever stuck to the ground. Slush began flying.

Peering down, Albus Dumbledore stood on the ledge of a tower, grinning fondly at the commotion. After a knock at the door, Severus Snape appeared behind him.

“Those students will be late to class,” he warned.

“Ah, Severus,” Albus smiled, “but aren’t snowball fights just what that attitude needs?”

Severus turned his head. “Sir?”

“Why, what isn’t fun about pelting someone that irritates you with slodgy mess and blaming it on the fun of the game?”

Dorkalecki Ravenclaw
    Unspeakable
    Kill the Spare
    Name: ToBeOrNotToBeAGryffindor
    Title: Run and Gun
    Ratings/Warnings: 1st/2nd Years—None
    A/N: Yet another continuance of the serial. Just can’t bring myself to become a serial killer, heh heh. >.>

“Oi! Who did that?” James choked as he spat up the last of the tinsel. He wheeled around at the sound of laughter. The one looking the most pleased with himself was Albus. “You’re going to get it, little brother.”

Turning away, he contemplated his revenge. In lieu of the snow-less ground, James covertly conjured a snowball. Gripping it solidly, he spun and hurled it with all his might.

Albus ducked, and James watched in horror as the projectile careened toward a passer-by and hit him in the face. His emergent expression was one of mottled rage.

“Run!” James hissed.
    Jess WritesJess DrabblesJess DuelsJess PoetsJess Draws

QSQ-worthy banner by Minna / minnabird.

Seventh Year Gryffindor
    Filch is a Squib!

DIABOLICAL DECEMBER - A DRABBLER'S DREAM ~ 100 WORDS -NO MORE, NO LESS. Day 19

Your Day 19 prompt is...

Log Fire

Refer to the rules here

Thread will close on Monday 10pm GMT.

Madam Carmerta and Madam Russia xxxxx
    I'm dreaming the hardest.

Thank you Nadia/majestic_ginny! <3
    Being FEARLESS isn't about not having fears, it's about living in spite of them.

Fifth Year Gryffindor
    I See Dead People... In Mirrors
    Name: Ariana/lucca4
    House: Gryffindor
    Title: The Way It Was
    Ratings/Warnings: 1st-2nd years; none

Andromeda missed the way Christmas used to be, when she was young and didn’t know the difference between good and bad – only that her family loved her.

Snowball fights with Bellatrix as Narcissa shrieked with joy from behind her hastily-made fortress.

Trading presents with her sisters – Narcissa loved diamonds, Bellatrix preferred the traditional emerald, and Andromeda favoured pearls but somehow their parents never got it right.

She missed the giggles and the flushed faces and falling asleep in her sister’s arms. She missed it most because she knew that these memories were the last remnants of what could have been.

Thank you to Hokey for the beautiful banner. And thank you to everyone who nominated and judged --I'm so grateful to you <3.

Sixth Year Slytherin
    Voldemort's on the Back of Your Head, Professor
    Name: Cheshlin/Cyns
    House:Slytherin
    Title: A Sister's Help
    Ratings: 1st and 2nd year/ none

Fred and George stood behind a bank of snow and readied their supply of ammunition. Ginny came running across the yard and ducked down between them.

“I’m fighting with you this year. I think that we can get Charlie and Bill if we plan well enough,” Ginny said with a smile.

Fred grinned at her, “Why do you think we need you? We can handle things by ourselves.”

“Oh you can, can you? I’d take a look behind you,” She said with a mischievous laugh.

For every snowball they made, a bigger one was being charmed behind their snow bank.

Banner by Grangergirl from Slytherin

Sixth Year Slytherin
    Voldemort's on the Back of Your Head, Professor
    Name: Cheshlin/Cyns
    House:Slytherin
    Title: Bittersweet
    Rating: 1st and 2nd year/None

Andromeda walked outside into the crisp air. Her path led her through the snow and into the dark yard. With a few swipes of her wand, she cleared a hollow and then charmed some wood off of the wood pile by the house into the circle of stones that had been hidden by the snow.

She sat down on a stone by the ring as she lit the log fire and sat staring into the trees.

“Ted is probably around a fire just like this,” Andromeda said with a sigh. “I hope I will sit here with you again, Love.

Banner by Grangergirl from Slytherin