Thread: Position of Authority?

Hybrid View

Apple Wood Hufflepuff
    Unspeakable
    Snape's Not Evil?

Position of Authority?

Ha ha ha...the title of this thread makes it sound a lot more complicated than it actually is...

Anyway...

Was McGonagall still deputy headmistress during DH, or was it someone else?

~Lily~
    Lily Writes ♥ 2qp Blogs ♥ postcardsfromrussia AO3's

banner by nadia/majestic_ginny | avi by tm_wandstick

Fifth Year Gryffindor
    I See Dead People... In Mirrors
    I believe it was said in Deathly Hallows by Neville that the Carrows were deputies. I believe the line was something along the lines of "With Snape as headmaster and the Carrows as his deputies..." I could be wrong

Using this thread for something slightly different but does anyone know what sort of authority figures there would be at Beauxbatons? I mean like prefects, head boy/girl.

~Abi~

This gorgeous banner is by TM_WandStick/Toni =)
    JOIN THE SBBC!
    ON HIATUS

Seventh Year Gryffindor
    Obliviate!
    I don't think deputies in that means deputy-head. It means it in the sense of they're his helpers, his seconds in his regime. I think that demoting McGonagall would alert ordinary people that something was wrong. That and Snape, really being the good guy, would want someone like her still in a postion of power so she could put her foot down over certain things.

I'm not sure about what they'd have at Beauxbatons. Try researching a bit about French schools to see if they have anything like what you want. It makes sense that they would, thought. Perhaps not Head Boy and Girl, I think that's quite an English thing, but they might have prefects.

Sarah x

Wonderful avvie by psijupiter. Totally brilliant and amazing banner by Julia/the opaleye!