Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: DIABOLICAL DECEMBER - A DRABBLER'S DREAM ~ 100 WORDS -NO MORE, NO LESS. Day 8 ~MERGED

'Til the end of the line Ravenclaw
    Unspeakable
    Kill the Spare
    Name: tobeornottobeagryffindor
    House: Ravenclaw
    Title: The Mistletoe-rag
    Rating/Warnings: 1st/2nd Years—Petty vindictiveness
    Author’s Notes: Minor background info…Lily and Jake are visiting for Christmas.

Harry couldn’t watch anymore. Jake—Lily’s slimy git boyfriend—was salivating on his daughter’s face, and Ginny wouldn’t let him interfere.

“Harry, don’t,” she’d said. “They’re under the mistletoe.”

“Stupid weed,” muttered Harry. “Whose idea was it to put that there, anyway?”

When Ginny glared at him, Harry backed out of the room. He may have had to deal with his daughter being a legal adult and sharing her bed with a man, but he didn’t have to tolerate it under his own roof.

With that, Harry had a date with a jar of Bulbadox Powder and Jake’s pants drawer.
    Jess WritesJess DrabblesJess DuelsJess PoetsJess Draws

Gorgeous banner by Dinny / Evora.

Clone Club Hufflepuff
    Unspeakable
    Ultimate Chess
    Name: Lily/Padfoot11333
    House: Hufflepuff
    Title: Innocent
    Rating/Warning: 1st-2nd/ uber mild sexual situations
    A/N: Characters are Cedric and Cho, if you didn't figure that out.

She laughed as he spun her around and around. They were so free, not knowing what they would lose yet.

“Mistletoe!” she pointed out, almost giddily. He smiled.

“Waiting for a kiss from me?”

“Oh, I don’t need to wait,” she told him, reaching up to kiss him. There weren’t any tears surrounding her eyes, she didn’t know that there ever would be.

“You’re going to win this, you know,” she whispered. “You’re going to be my champion.”

“You’d be surprised by the competition Harry gives.”

“He asked me to the ball,” she admitted.

“Yeah. But you already had me.”
    Lily Writes ♥ alisonhendrxes blogs ♥ @lilysinsistence tweets

banner by theopaleye | avi by me

Seventh Year Gryffindor
    Being Chased by Singing Dwarves with Valentines
    Name: Maple_and_PheonixFeather
    House: Gryffindor
    Title: The Only Constant
    Ratings/Warnings: 1st-2md Years, None

Pine trees were the only constant. Day after day, he and Hermione travelled from place to place, finding what shelter they could. They hoped for answers, but received none. Every place, every hunch, every grasp at loose ends brought them nowhere closer. Their travels had brought them nothing but disappointment and heartache. One Horcurx, no sword, no idea where to look.

Christmas Eve came and went, Godric’s Hallow turned up nothing. Christmas was just another day in their journey where days meant nothing. The only thing that tied their life to the celebrations of those around them was the evergreens.
    GRYFFINDOR PRIDE!
    Avvie by me, banner by TM_Wandstick.
    It matters not what one is born, but what they become.Don't let your praying knees get lazy, and love like crazy!

Seventh Year Gryffindor
    Being Chased by Singing Dwarves with Valentines
    Name: Maple
    House: Griffindor
    Title: Nargles
    1st-2nd Years with no warnings.
    AN: I love Fred/Luna...

Luna was skipping down the hallways, humming to herself.

Fred was walking from the kitchens, having just stolen some fresh treacle tart.

Neither of them were looking where they were going. They collided as they had rounded a corner, and Fred’s treacle tarts went flying.

“I’m sorry,” Luna said dreamily. “Oh look, mistletoe! I thought there was a Nargle infestation near here, I guess this is where they live.”

Luna continued on about Nargles, so Fred did the only thing he could think of to shut her up. The fuzzy feeling left afterwards made him wonder if Nargles did exist.
    GRYFFINDOR PRIDE!
    Avvie by me, banner by TM_Wandstick.
    It matters not what one is born, but what they become.Don't let your praying knees get lazy, and love like crazy!

Sixth Year Hufflepuff
    You Need Some Driving Lessons, Ron
    Name: WeasleyMom
    House: Hufflepuff
    Title: Three's a Crowd
    Rating: 3-5th, sexual situations/kissing
    A/N:

Harry had barely entered The Burrow’s small kitchen when he heard an all too familiar sound. He sighed warily and turned, finding exactly what he’d expected: Ron and Hermione, sucking each other’s faces under the mistletoe.

“You know, it might be nicer for all of us if you could occasionally do that when I’m not around.”

They seemed not to have heard him. They’d left him in the parlor to get a snack for the three of them—he might have known they’d only get distracted. Muttering grumpily to himself, he grabbed a treacle tart and left them to it.
    Lovely banner by Minna

Seventh Year Gryffindor
    Lockhart Removed My Bones!
    Name: Alex/ welshdevondragon
    Title: A Sea Of Mistelote
    Rating: 3-5th, sexual situations
    A/N: My OTP

I was taking a huge risk. We’d been friends six years. Was I willing to risk our friendship on a teenage crush? No. I was young, but this was love, and I just had to hope he felt the same.

I opened the door. Arthur smiled, stepping through, then stopped, staring. The ceiling was a sea of mistletoe, the white berries protruding from the mass of green with which I’d decked it. There was no escape, except through the door.

So I kissed him, and my heart near exploded with joy when he did not run away. Far from it.
    Banner by Minna.

Wizengamot Hufflepuff
    Kill the Spare

DIABOLICAL DECEMBER - A DRABBLER'S DREAM ~ 100 WORDS -NO MORE, NO LESS. Day 12

Your Day 12 prompt is...

Christmas Cake

In UK, Christmas cake is a rich fruit cake that is iced and decorated. Here's one I made earlier (last year, actually) click

Refer to the rules here

Thread will close on Monday 10pm GMT.

Madam Carmerta and Madam Russia xxxxx
    I'm a BARMAID. I write. I drabble. I duel. I poet. I'm a BADGER!!!

Banner by minnabird

TheCursedQuill
    Name: TheCursedQuill
    Title: Not Like Mum
    Rating/Warning: 1st-2nd/None

“No, Hermione, you need more cinnamon,” Ron said, reaching his arm over his wife’s shoulder to fix her cooking mistake. She gently slapped his hand away and turned away from her large bowl to face him.

“And since when do you know how to bake Christmas cake?” she demanded to know.

“I use to watch my mum bake… and yours is nothing like hers.”

“Are you calling me a bad cook?” Ron’s ears turned pink as he shook his head.

“No, no, not at all! It’s just… different from hers.”

Hermione shook her head and resumed without adding anymore cinnamon.

Seventh Year Gryffindor
    Lockhart Removed My Bones!
    Name: Alex/welshdevondragon
    Title: Poison
    Rating/Warning: 3rd-5th/Character Death, Mild profanity
    AN: Normal service has resumed Naomi is Blaise’s mother’s first name in my canon. Also I will hopefully get better at these titles....

“This is delicious. But why does the cake have two colours of icing?” Henry asks, looking at the christmas cake, half with white icing, and the rest with purple. Henry is eating a slice with white icing.

Naomi shrugs.

“I am so lucky to have you as my wife,” he whispers, kissing her.

“And I am lucky to be your widower,” she replies, smile widening at his confusion.

He begins to choke, froth at the mouth, cough and splutter, body shaking. He murmurs, “You b****,” before his body stills.

Naomi takes a purple slice and chews, very pleased with herself.
    Banner by Minna.

Sixth Year Slytherin
    Voldemort's on the Back of Your Head, Professor
    Name: Cheshlin/Cyns
    House: Slytherin
    Title: Love's Hold
    Rating/Warning: 1st/2nd year/ none

Andromeda placed her Christmas cake down in front of Dora and Remus. “Here you two lovebirds, let go of each other long enough to eat some food.”

“I’m sorry Mrs. Tonks,” Remus said, looking away from Dora’s eyes and letting go of her hand. He moved closer to the table, “That looks delicious!”

Andromeda placed a large piece of cake on a plate for Remus, “How many times do I have to ask you to call me either mom, or Andromeda?”

Remus smiled, “Sorry Andromeda. I guess I’m not use to you being my Mother-in-law.”

Dora laughed, “Stay around more!”

Banner by Grangergirl from Slytherin