Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: The Ideas Station

Lily_writes
    Can we do something like with the Inner Thoughts drabbles where you give us an opening line? (but no closing line this time, unless you want to) I'd really like to see something like that. Or maybe a drabble that gives us the insight of a Death Eater or an Order Member.

Did we ever do a Monthly Character drabble for Bellatrix, Tonks, Andromeda, Sirius, or Remus?

MithrilQuill
    Quote Originally Posted by Lily_writes
    Can we do something like with the Inner Thoughts drabbles where you give us an opening line? (but no closing line this time, unless you want to) I'd really like to see something like that. Or maybe a drabble that gives us the insight of a Death Eater or an Order Member.

Sounds cool. I'll keep it in mind for after the Gauntlet.

Did we ever do a Monthly Character drabble for Bellatrix, Tonks, Andromeda, Sirius, or Remus?

I'm pretty sure Remus has been done, and I think Andromeda as well, possibly Tonks too, but I'll check the old threads later to make sure...

nikkiolapotter
    Can we do something where we write about a situation in the books from one of the pets' point of view? Like, Hedwig, Crookshanks, or Arnold watching, and having their inner thoughts?

MithrilQuill
    Quote Originally Posted by nikkiolapotter
    Can we do something where we write about a situation in the books from one of the pets' point of view? Like, Hedwig, Crookshanks, or Arnold watching, and having their inner thoughts?

Good idea. Thanks for the suggestion. I'll keep that in mind for when the weeklies come back.