Thread: DIABOLICAL DECEMBER - A DRABBLER'S DREAM ~ 100 WORDS -NO MORE, NO LESS. Day 1

Threaded View

Wizengamot Hufflepuff
    Kill the Spare

DIABOLICAL DECEMBER - A DRABBLER'S DREAM ~ 100 WORDS -NO MORE, NO LESS. Day 1

WELCOME, BARFLIES, TO A FROSTY (POSSIBLY) DECEMBER.

NOW, LET US CELEBRATE THREE BROOMSTICKS STYLE!

This December we’re going to run a month long competition. It will be daily. You don’t have to enter every day, although you will accrue more points that way.

We’re also going back to drabbling roots and invoking the one hundred word rule. That’s right, all your drabbles must be 100 words – no more, no less – for you to gain any points.

Your barmaids will set a new prompt every day around the theme of Christmas or Winter. The thread will stay open for at least 24 hours, and then one of us will lock it. As real life does get hectic at this time of year, then it’s possible your barmaids won’t close on time. If this happens, then you may post after the deadline. We’re not going to penalise you.

Providing we get sufficient quality entries, we will award someone ‘Drabble of the Day’ and they will receive 2 points. All other drabbles, providing they meet the criteria, will receive 1 point. At the end on the month, we will award an extra 15 points to the person we feel has been the best overall drabbler. Then 10 extra for the second place and 5 for third best drabbler. (these points will only be awarded if there are sufficient entrants.)

Threads will be locked at 10pm GMT (we hope).

Are you ready?

Here’s your first prompt.

~Advent Calender~

Form for drabble.

PHP Code:
    Name:
    House:
    Title:
    Rating/Warning:
    A/N
    Please remember that this is a Harry Potter site. Drabbles that have no apparent connection to the Potterverse will probably be discounted.
    At the end of each week, we will merge the threads, so please keep a look out for the results. All points will be added to the Spring term hourglasses in January.

~Madam Carmerta and Madam Russia.~
    Last edited by Equinox Chick; 12-01-2011 at 06:53 PM.
    I'm a BARMAID. I write. I drabble. I duel. I poet. I'm a BADGER!!!

Banner by minnabird