Thread: SPEW Chat Planning: December 2011!

'Til the end of the line Ravenclaw
    Unspeakable
    Kill the Spare

SPEW Chat Planning: December 2011!

As we have a lovely batch of new members, I'd like to have a nice big SPEW chat on AIM sometime near Christmas break. Most of you are in school and will have some time off then. Go ahead and fill out the following form:

PHP Code:
    [B]Timezone in relation to GMT (Greenwich Mean Time): [/B]
    [
    B]Days of the week you are most likely to be available: [/B]
    [
    B]Times of the day you are normally available: [/B]
    [
    B]Specific dates (between Dec 12 and Jan 1that you CANNOT make: [/B]
    [
    B]Do you have AOL Instant Messenger? [/B](do not post it here if you're not comfortable with your screenname being public knowledge)
    [B]Anything you feel you need to add: [/B] 
    Please note that I will NOT schedule a SPEW chat on a date that anyone specifies they cannot make. I will do my best to make sure no one is incapable of making the scheduled time.
    Jess WritesJess DrabblesJess DuelsJess PoetsJess Draws

Gorgeous banner by Dinny / Evora.

Ebil Lieutenant Ravenclaw
    Enemies of the Heir, Beware...of the Petrified Cat!
    Timezone in relation to GMT (Greenwich Mean Time): GMT
    Days of the week you are most likely to be available: Pretty much all days of the week
    Times of the day you are normally available: Okay... for the weekends, between 10am and 12am, and for weekdays, it depends because my Christmas holidays don't start until 21st December. So from the 12th to the 21st, I'll only really be able to chat from 8pmish to 9pm, but after that, my weekdays should be a lot freer, so from 10am to 12am starting from 22nd December. (If that made any sense teh first time round, you deserve a frigging medal!)
    Specific dates (between Dec 12 and Jan 1) that you CANNOT make: Um, I can't exactly say a specific date because I'm not sure when my aunty's baby will be born, since first babies can be early/late (yay anyway, though!), but if I take off suddenly at some point, that's prolly why, lol. That should be the only reason, I think, since I don't celebrate Christmas.
    Do you have AOL Instant Messenger? (do not post it here if you're not comfortable with your screenname being public knowledge) Yup -- xxsoraya786xx
    Anything you feel you need to add: Yaaaaay SPEW chat!

Beautiful banner by the lovely Pooja/Ginny Weasley Potter.

Keep calm and carry on my wayward son.

Seventh Year Gryffindor
    Lockhart Removed My Bones!
    Days of the week you are most likely to be available: Any day/night after the 17th (term ends then) would be best.
    Times of the day you are normally available: Night is better for me, but I can go late Up until 3a.m my time is fine.
    Specific dates (between Dec 12 and Jan 1) that you CANNOT make: Jess, meet my family Christmas planning. It would be better for me to have the chat before Christmas Day, just as I will definitely have internet access up until the 24th and, well, my whole family will be together so after the 25th I might be able to promise my presence but not for very long/ possibly not sober. I definitely would NOT be able to do the 24,25,26 and probably not the 30th/31st either.

EDIT: We're having a big Christmas party on the 23rd. So I can't do that either :/ In all honesty, just arrange a time and I'll make it if I can-

EDIT: It's been changed to the 22nd

Do you have AOL Instant Messenger? Yes
    Anything you feel you need to add: Nope. But honestly my family might decide to randomly go to a friend's where there's no internet with a day's notice, so really you should have the chat and hopefully it'll be a time I can make-
    Last edited by welshdevondragon; 12-03-2011 at 10:58 PM.
    Banner by Minna.

Clone Club Hufflepuff
    Unspeakable
    Ultimate Chess
    Timezone in relation to GMT (Greenwich Mean Time): EST (eastern standard time)
    Days of the week you are most likely to be available: Friday and Saturday
    Times of the day you are normally available: In GMT, between 6:00 and 11:00
    Specific dates (between Dec 12 and Jan 1) that you CANNOT make: Dec 24 and 25 for obvious reasons.
    Do you have AOL Instant Messenger? (do not post it here if you're not comfortable with your screenname being public knowledge) Yesss
    Anything you feel you need to add: I can't wait =)

_Lily_
    Lily Writes ♥ alisonhendrxes blogs ♥ @lilysinsistence tweets

banner by theopaleye | avi by me

MissMeg
    Timezone in relation to GMT (Greenwich Mean Time): EST (US)
    Days of the week you are most likely to be available: Fridays

Times of the day you are normally available:
    -Monday-Wednesday: 3pm-6:30pm, 7:30pm-10pm (not including homework)
    -Thursday: I have ballet until 7pm, and then I have to do homework. My ballet school has winter holiday from December 19th through January 1st, so Iíll have the same hours available on Thursdays as on Monday-Wednesday through those dates.
    -Friday: 3pm-6:30pm, then after 7:30pm
    -Saturday: 10am-11:30am, 2:30pm-6:30pm, then after 7:30pm. I have a ballet class from 11:30-2:30 which will be on winter holiday for the same days as my Thursday classes.
    -Sunday: 10am-6:30pm, 7:30pm-10pm
    (That was ridiculously detailed, wasnít it?)

Specific dates (between Dec 12 and Jan 1) that you CANNOT make: December 15th and 25th and possibly various other days depending on what my familyís doing.
    Do you have AOL Instant Messenger? Yep, sparkyandmeg@yahoo.com
    Anything you feel you need to add: Iím on vacation from December 24- January 2.

-Meg

Fourth Year Ravenclaw
    Earning Points for Sheer Dumb Luck
    Days of the week you are most likely to be available: Any
    Times of the day you are normally available: Any
    Specific dates (between Dec 12 and Jan 1) that you CANNOT make: 22nd Dec, 24/25/26th Dec, 28th Dec... think there's one more that I'm forgetting! :S
    Do you have AOL Instant Messenger? I don't, but I can get it if needs-be
    Anything you feel you need to add: Pretty sure I'm available, but that may change at the drop of a hat if we have friends drop by, etc!
    Student * Wannabe Author * IB Survivor * Ravenclaw

Also known as Ithinkrabis2people - nothing like a crackpot theory that doesn't work out

Fourth Year Gryffindor
    Swallowing the Golden Snitch
    Timezone in relation to GMT (Greenwich Mean Time): EST
    Days of the week you are most likely to be available: Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday
    Times of the day you are normally available: On weekdays (except for Tuesdays), 6-10pm. On weekends, around 7-11pm, but my mom has these impromptu parties with other families that she brings me with so I'm not so sure of my availability although it's very likely.
    Specific dates (between Dec 12 and Jan 1) that you CANNOT make: Dec 25
    Do you have AOL Instant Messenger? Yep.
    Anything you feel you need to add: I'll do my best to join that chat if ever I go into Mom's impromptu parties (It isn't all that fun anyway).