Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Para Bailar La Babble, Se Necesita una Cuarenta y Cinco!

Third Year Ravenclaw
    Bumper Cars in Gringotts
    Wowww, thank you so much, the banner is beautiful! I'm very excited to join SPEW, and I shall wear the banner with pride as soon as I figure out how to upload it (bear with; technology isn't my best friend...)

THANK YOU!

FABULOUS banner by Pooja!

"The true poem is in the poet's mind"

Ebil Minion Ravenclaw
    Impersonating the Bloody Baron
    I am really excited to be in SPEW! And OMG, I adore my banner! I don't quite understand how it manages to match with all the colours of my siggie links, but somehow it does...

This babble seems a little bit quiet (not babbling, as I'm guessing it should be) so even though I'm new, I'm just going to jump right in and ask some random questions:

What would you do if you got stuck in the Vanishing Cabinet?
    If you were in Diagon Alley but could only visit two shops, which ones would they be?
    Give one character from each Era that you would want to see drunk.
    Butterbeer or Firewhiskey?
    Do you like pasta?
    What actually is a cursed SPEWbie tiara?

BP

PS. Soraya, I think it's good to be high once in a while. You can see more from up there...
    [@Bannermaking] [@Poetry] [@Writing] [@Drabbling] [@Duelling]

Incredible Avvie and Beautiful banner for my Cotillion fic by Nadia/majestic_ginny!

'Til the end of the line Ravenclaw
    Unspeakable
    Kill the Spare
    Aaaaaaaaaaaaaand, we have a couple more! Please, members of SPEW new and old alike, welcome our two shiniest new members:

Nidhi/GinnyPotter

AND

Nadia/majestic_ginny

Amazing banners brought to you by Minna/minnabird. Please do credit and rehost; please do NOT hotlink.

I'm so excited to have this many new faces around here. Now, all of you grizzled veterans need to shape up and pretend to be responsible while the kidlets are around.

*squishes*
    Jess WritesJess DrabblesJess DuelsJess PoetsJess Draws

Gorgeous banner by Dinny / Evora.

Ebil Lieutenant Ravenclaw
    Enemies of the Heir, Beware...of the Petrified Cat!
    NADIAAAAAAAA SQUEEEEE I'M SO GLAD YOU'RE HERE!

And I shall give a far calmer welcome to Nidhi Welcome to the madhouse, you guys! It's lovely to see so many noobs, even though I'm on hiatus, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by BP
    PS. Soraya, I think it's good to be high once in a while. You can see more from up there...
    this made me lol so much.

And now I shall answer the TQs.

I would Apparate out like Montague did, because I am just that cool.

If you were in Diagon Alley but could only visit two shops, which ones would they be?

Um, probably Madam Malkin's (because I love clothes) and Flourish and Blott's because I love reading.

Founders: Rowena drunk would be... interesting. :P Marauders: Remus Lupin, definitely, lol. Trio Era: Luna would be intriguing while drunk. Next Gen: Teddy because he's fun!

Neither, lol, because they're both alcoholic. Besides, I'm not into fizzy drinks anyway. The only drinks I like are juice and water.

Do you like pasta?

I LOVE IT. I cook it regularly.

I'm not entirely sure, myself. Perhaps teh SPEW queen would know the answer to that...

Beautiful banner by the lovely Pooja/Ginny Weasley Potter.

Keep calm and carry on my wayward son.

Time Traveler Slytherin
    Unspeakable
    Setting Off Fireworks in Potions Class
    Oh Merlin's knickers. I almost forgot this thread existed.

COOL! NEWBIES! *murmurs evilly about fresh blood while going off to consult Filch about initiations*

(I'm kidding. Kind of.)

Erm, I would probably eavsdrop for a while, but since I can't really sit still it would turn into a torture pretty quickly, and then I would plan an elaborate escape ( in which I would probably end up somehow breaking the cabinet. )

Borgin and Burkes. I need me some dark objects.
    Fortescue's. If Muggle ice cream is delicious, I really want to see the wizard kind ...

(Oh, if only I could be like Soraya and go to the bookstore .)

Old People's era: VOLDEMORT. (I wonder if it improves his attitude)
    Marauders: James. I always pictured him the hilarious then turn to sobbing type.
    Trio Era: Neville. No explanation needed.

Well, if I decided to drink illegally ... firewhiskey. Might as well go all out.

Do you like pasta?
    Not really. I could live off Dr. Pepper, vanilla frosting, guacamole, and grilled cheese, though.

I probably should know (I cursed it- joking again), but I don't. I'm playing the innocent card on this one. Asketh your SPEWeth Monarch.

I think Soraya's high-ness rubbed off on me. I don't think I'm normally this insane.

THE AWESOME TQ FROM ELLIE: Do you like Coffee or tea? (Oh, I am so lame. And am in love with coffee.)

Ellie
    my page
    Beautiful avvie by Nadia (magestic_ginny), and banner by TM_Wandstick.

No matter what anyone tells you, words and ideas can change the world.
    (The Dead Poets Society)

Ellie

'Til the end of the line Ravenclaw
    Unspeakable
    Kill the Spare
    Make out with Montague, most likely. I love me some Slytherins.

Madam Malkins, because I love clothes. Also, the Leaky Cauldron, because I don't like to travel without sampling the local cuisine. I suck at being a Claw; no bookstore for me.

Historical: VOLDEMORT. /Ellie Perfect answer is perfect.
    Marauders: A young Kingsley Shacklebolt. He may not have been in the Order during ME, but he was certainly still alive and probably not too different in age from the Marauders et al.
    Trio Era: Hermione. How would this not be entertaining?
    Next Generation: Molly Weasley. Somehow, I think being Percy's daughter makes her ripe for drunken escapades.

Butterbeer. I'm not much of a drinker.

Do you like pasta?
    Immensely so.

I, er, don't know? I know all SPEWbies get a 'tiara', which I have recently branched out into various crown-like objects. What the curse is? I suppose it's a special brand of madness reserved for SPEW members. I shall have to ask around, lol.

Do you like Coffee or tea?
    Tea. I love the smell of coffee, but it tastes like rubbish to me. I'm not fond of most fruit infused teas, but I love black teas and green teas. Not so much the orange pekoe. And white tea. Right now, my cabinet has Celestial Seasonings green tea and PG Tips. <3
    Jess WritesJess DrabblesJess DuelsJess PoetsJess Draws

Gorgeous banner by Dinny / Evora.

MissMeg
    Welcome new people! SPEW was feeling way to quiet and small, so it'll be nice to have some new chaos! Jess, does this mean we get to do SPEW buddies again so we can all get to know each other better? Please?

I'd also try to apperate out, like Montague. Only I'd do it properly and wouldn't end up in a toilet.

Flourish and Blott's and Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes (both for obvious reasons)

Historical: I agree, Voldemort would be... um... interesting drunk
    Marauders' Era: Drunk Snape would be flat out hilarious.
    Trio's Era: Percy-- I'd get some pictures, and seeing his reaction on the morning after would be priceless.

Neither. I do enough stupid things when sober, and I don't generally like sweet drinks much.

Do you like pasta?
    It's boring when plain, but I really like it with pesto.

-Meg

Fifth Year Hufflepuff
    People Hate Me for Losing Points
    Eeep I'm in the SPEW! Thank you all for the lovely, warm welcome, guys, it means a lot. (And I'm kind of curious to know what Ellie's and Filch's plans are, lol). And I get a shiny new banner, too! It's really lovely

Soraya!! *squees and jumps* <3 <3

And I agree with Meg; I'd love to do the SPEW buddies to get to know you all better .

BP and Helena, I read your posts and I was like ^_^ when I saw that you liked the banners. I must say they are a few of my favourites. I'm so glad you liked them!

Erm, I really don't know. I think I'd end up starving to death O.o

Ooh, I'd go to Flourish and Blotts and Madam Malkins, just like Soraya. Clothes and nooks are my favourite. But I'd really really really want to go to Weasleys Wizard Wheezes too. Maybe I'd just stare through the window... Or else I'd go there the second time I visit *tries to figure out a loophole*

Historical Era: Godric Gryffindor (I don't know why)
    Marauder Era: Sirius, because I know he'll end up doing something extremely stupid and I'd love to see that
    Trio: Definitely Percy, just like Meg said.
    Next Gen: Albus Severus.

Neither, because they're both alcoholic . But butterbeer reminds me of butterscotch, and I know I'd love that.

Do you like pasta?
    Ooh yes, I love it. I try experimenting with different recipes, too.

Coffee, with extra milk and sugar. I wouldn't mind some tea with spices and without milk, though.

--Nadia

{iBAbanner!} ~♥~ {iDrabble!} ~♥~ {iExcerpt!} ~♥~ {iPuff!}

Awesomical banner by TM_WandStick/Toni!
    Chapter 12 up!

Ebil Minion Ravenclaw
    Impersonating the Bloody Baron
    Welcome!!!! And Minna's banners are wicked!

I guess I'd better answer my own (and other peoples) questions then...

Probably scream and flail and panic until I realised that it wouldn't work, then use my logic to work out how to get through. Or Apparate if that didn't work - and hopefully not Splinch myself...

Why did I ask this question? Oh well, I guess I would go to Fortescue's because I now have to try the Lemon Sorbet due to a Headcanon of mine. From there, I guess I'd take a look and do some window shopping, but I think that despite really wanting to go to Flourish and Blotts, my curiosity to see the inside of the Apocathery would take me there instead.

Uber-Historical: Merlin.
    Founders Era: I think Godric too, because I reckon he'd be a laugh.
    Historical Era: Myrtle, because I just want to know if she'd be high or sleepy. Either way, she'd stop moaning for a little while.
    Marauder Era: Lily Evans
    Trio: Can't really think of one, so I'm going to go with Percy too. I agree that his reaction to photos would be priceless.
    Next Gen: Probably Louis, although Lorcan might be interesting.
    I also kind of want to see Filch's reaction to a drunk Mrs. Norris, if cats can get drunk...

I too am not allowed to drink, but I think that if I were allowed to, Butterbeer would be more my thing. I have this weird idea of what butterbeer tastes like, so yeah...

Do you like pasta?
    I could live off pasta. Just love it.

I'm a Brit, so of course I'm a tea drinker. No, I'm not saying that all Brits drink tea (it's a stereotype), but I'm not really a coffee fan.

And I third the idea of SPEW buddies! I would love to get to know everyone better!
    [@Bannermaking] [@Poetry] [@Writing] [@Drabbling] [@Duelling]

Incredible Avvie and Beautiful banner for my Cotillion fic by Nadia/majestic_ginny!

GinnyPotter
    I am so excited to be in SPEW! I love my new banner! I'll upload it when I figure out how.
    Now to answer the questions:
    What would you do if you got stuck in a vanishing cabinet?

I'd try and apparate out, but I wouldn't get stuck in a toilet like Montauge did

Weasley's Wizard Wheezes and... Flortuesues

Historical: Rowena
    Marauder's: Voldy!!!
    Trio: I have to with Percy too. His reaction would be priceless.
    Next-Gen: Rose Weasley

Butterbeer probably, as it warms you up

Do you like pasta?
    YES! I could live on pasta and chocolate and iced tea!!!!

Coffee or Tea?
    TEA! I absolutely love green tea and iced tea!

I fourth the SPEW buddies idea! I would love to get to know fellow SPEW members better!

~Nidhi
    Last edited by GinnyPotter; 07-22-2012 at 05:57 AM.