Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: Para Bailar La Babble, Se Necesita una Cuarenta y Cinco!

Third Year Ravenclaw
    Bumper Cars in Gringotts
    Ooh yay, I'm excited to read all these SPEW Swap stories!

What are your plans, if anything, for Christmas? Any TV.movies in particular that you're looking forward to?
    I'm also going to my aunt and uncle's house, and I think we're having a massive family Christmas day. My Turkish uncle is seriously the best cook whose food I've had the pleasure to eat, so Christmas dinner will be the highlight for me! As to TV - I'm looking forward to Downton, Dr Who, Miranda and Friday Night Dinner Christmas specials! Whether I'll manage to watch them all is questionable... But same as Soraya, they're all British ones so might not mean much to non-Brits!

Christmas songs - yay or nay?
    What books/stories are on your reading list for 2013?
    What are your writing targets for 2013?

FABULOUS banner by Pooja!

"The true poem is in the poet's mind"

Ebil Lieutenant Ravenclaw
    Standing in Line for Gilderoy Lockhart's Autograph
    Quote Originally Posted by Helena
    As to TV - I'm looking forward to Downton, Dr Who, Miranda and Friday Night Dinner Christmas specials! Whether I'll manage to watch them all is questionable... But same as Soraya, they're all British ones so might not mean much to non-Brits!
    Helena, while I don't watch Downton Abbey (I've been meaning to, though) or Dr Who, several non-British SPEWers do, so you're definitely not alone there It's mostly with soaps, really, lol. And EastEnders and Hollyoaks, I'll admit, aren't brilliant :P

Christmas songs - yay or nay?

Since I just was forced into listening to Mariah Carey's and Justin Bieber's All I Want for Christmas is You, I will admit that I rather like them :3 I love Jingle Bells and Last Christmas and all that. Tis fun

What books/stories are on your reading list for 2013?

Um, I have like a billion of things I've been meaning to read for an age! Hmm, The Islamist (Ed Husain) is something that's been sitting on my bookshelf for ages, as has The Alchemist (Paulo Coehlo) and The Lovely Bones (Alice Sebold). I also really, really want to read and watch Perks of Being a Wallflower and I still haven't watched The Lion King (technical hitches, haha).

In terms of fanfic, I think I just really, really need to read and review more. I haven't read quite as much as I used to before I became a mod. I'm hoping to change that over the holiday, at least.

What are your writing targets for 2013?

Just to write as I feel I need to but not to feel obliged to write. The thing is, I know I binge write, so if I don't write a thing for four weeks, it's no biggie, especially if I've been super busy. Also, I really need to make sure I put priority on my studies, at least until the summer holidays.

Beautiful banner by the lovely Pooja/Ginny Weasley Potter.

Keep calm and carry on my wayward son.

Dorkalecki Ravenclaw
    Unspeakable
    Kill the Spare
    We have exhausted the prescribed post count limit on this thread, so please redirect all chatter to this thread: http://fanfiction.mugglenet.com/foru...-Babble-23-x-2
    Jess WritesJess DrabblesJess DuelsJess PoetsJess Draws

QSQ-worthy banner by Minna / minnabird.