Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Para Bailar La Babble, Se Necesita una Cuarenta y Cinco!

Third Year Ravenclaw
    Bumper Cars in Gringotts
    Ahh, welcome to everyone EVEN NEWER than me! This, I must say, is most exciting

What would you do if you got stuck in the Vanishing Cabinet?
    Knowing me, I probably wouldn't notice for a while. Then I'd do a Hermione and forget I was a witch (if only...) and try to bash the door down. THEN I'd apparate out. When I realised I was capable of magic. What can I say, even though I'm a Ravenclaw, I can be a bit slow sometimes..!

If you were in Diagon Alley but could only visit two shops, which ones would they be?
    Definitely Ollivander's and Weasley's Wizard Wheezes

Give one character from each Era that you would want to see drunk.
    Historical: Rowena, because I feel like she could be a pretty high-strung kind of person, and it would be fun to see her loosen up.
    Marauder: Peter Pettigrew. Might make him accidentally spill the beans about planning to casually betraying his friends...
    Trio Era: Luna Lovegood. Although, I sometimes wonder whether alcohol would even have an effect on her.
    Next Gen: Albus

Butterbeer or Firewhisky?
    Firewhisky

Do you like pasta?
    I literally live off pasta (and baked beans) when I'm at Uni. So yes. It is truly a food of many talents

Coffee or Tea?
    I'm a Brit, so of course I'm a tea drinker. No, I'm not saying that all Brits drink tea (it's a stereotype), but I'm not really a coffee fan.
    Aww, now I feel all unpatriotic for being British and not liking tea! It's got to be coffee for me

New TQ?!? If all the characters from the series were going to die, and you could save only one, which would it be?

Well that was a lovely way to end my post, wasn't it!

FABULOUS banner by Pooja!

"The true poem is in the poet's mind"

Time Traveler Slytherin
    Unspeakable
    Setting Off Fireworks in Potions Class
    New TQ?!? If all the characters from the series were going to die, and you could save only one, which would it be? Hmmm ....

Well, if Next gen is included, I am saving Albus Severus Potter. No explanation needed. But if it isn't ... I'm saving Voldy. Then, there would be no one left in the wizarding world and it'd be a nice little torture for him. Wait; I forgot about the Muggles. *curses* Erm ... crap. Okay, this is really hard. I would probably save either Neville or Luna. Neville (and by default Matthew Lewis *dodges Jamie's tomatoes*) because he could rebuild the world and whatnot with his sheer determination and crazy bravery. Luna because she's really smart and is just plain awesome.

I'm not sure that's the right argument, though ...

Randomness from Ellie:

Favorite Summer Show? (a show that's usually only on in summer- i.e. So You Think You Can Dance - which I love)
    One HP character you can't stand?
    Favorite wrock song?
    One food you cannot live without?
    How about them Yankees?
    Stuck in a room with Voldemort or Lockhart: take your pick.

*twirls Lucius-like pimp cane*
    Ellie
    Last edited by iMusic17; 07-22-2012 at 03:25 PM.
    my page
    Beautiful avvie by Nadia (magestic_ginny), and banner by TM_Wandstick.

No matter what anyone tells you, words and ideas can change the world.
    (The Dead Poets Society)

Ellie

Fourth Year Ravenclaw
    Searching for Neville's Toad
    I finally managed to figure out how to upload my banner! I love it!!

If all the characters from the series were going to die, and you could save only one, which would it be? Probably Neville too or Ginny.

One HP character you can't stand
    Cho Chang. I hate her.

One food you can't live without
    Chocolate! Haters will be killed(Just kidding)

Stuck in a room with Voldemort or Lockhart: take your pick
    Voldy. I'd go crazy with Lockhart.

I have one:

Would you rather kill Lockhart or Draco Malfoy?

~Nidhi
    Last edited by GinnyPotter; 07-22-2012 at 03:15 PM.
    [
    Amazing Avvie by Nadia and Beautiful Banner by BP!

Ebil Minion Ravenclaw
    Impersonating the Bloody Baron
    Favorite Summer Show?
    I have no idea what you mean by this but oh well!

If all the characters from the series were going to die, and you could save only one, which would it be?
    I don't think I can deal with this question. I could never save just one!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ellie
    There would be no one left in the wizarding world.
    I disagree with this, as it's only the characters from the series,and I'm sure that there are wizards in the country who are not part of the series, and then what about the rest of the world?
    Luna because she's just awesome like that. Or maybe Dumbledore, as he could impart all his knowledge and wisdom onto the rest of the world. Ollivander would be worth saving too.
    Although if I could take them home with me, I might pick a young Tom Marvolo Riddle, especially if that means changing his future.

In my headcanon, Eileen Prince's dad is a vile detestable creature. I'm not a fan of movie Ginny, but she's far better in the books. In real canon, Lockhart's pretty bad. I don't like Fudge much either, and Yaxley creeps me out. Professor Binns seems annoying, although reasonably harmless, but I can't kill him, as he's already a ghost. But I think Fenrir Greyback probably beats them all. Mind you, I'm sure there's something nice about him. I'd love to know his backstory.

Favorite wrock song?
    I don't know much wrock actually. I like Ministry of Magic, especially their songs Don't Leave, Lily and The Lightning Struck Tower, but if anyone has any recommendations, I shall embrace them (recomendations and people) with open arms.

Grapes, in any form. Although at the moment I am loving cherries.
    I could probably have lived without blueberries if I'd never had them, but I don't think I could bear it if the world ran out of blueberries.

Incidentally, did you know that chocolate demand is surpassing supply so because cacao farmers are having to use more fertilisers and get more crop out of the soil, the soil is deteriorating and we're going to run out of chocolate. I know.

Voldemort. At least he'd shut up.
    If he doesn't kill me, I would love to get to know him, besides which, I think he needs counselling.
    If he does, well, I won't be stuck in the room anymore. Or rather, I'll still be stuck in the room, but it won't matter who I'm with.

Lockhart pre memory-loss is more annoying than Draco.
    Lockhart post memory-loss is completely useless and pretty incompetent.
    Thus, I shall kill Gilderoy Lockhart, and I don't care about breaking the hearts of his fangirls. They need t be brought back to earth.

So a little bit of randomness from me too:
    What job would you want in the Wizarding World?
    Favourite subject (RL and HP)? Least favourite?
    What stance do you think you would've taken in the First Wizarding War: Order of the Pheonix, Death Eater or neutral? What about the Second? Be totally honest.
    [@Bannermaking] [@Poetry] [@Writing] [@Drabbling] [@Duelling]

Incredible Avvie and Beautiful banner for my Cotillion fic by Nadia/majestic_ginny!

Third Year Ravenclaw
    Bumper Cars in Gringotts
    If all the characters from the series were going to die, and you could save only one, which would it be?
    I think I would save Snape, because he might be a useful person to have around if anyone tried to take over again. He would still have everything Dumbledore ever told him, and yet the bad guys might think he'd be on their side, so he'd still be useful as a spy to anyone left who would want to fight back.

Dolores Umbridge. She was the first character who ever made me scream in anger and want to throw my book on the floor in disgust. But I didn't because, you know, it's a Harry Potter book. It's too sacred to be thrown!

Favorite wrock song?
    Ooh, this is bad, I don't really listen to Wrock. I do remember hearing an artist called Alas, Earwax, and I loved the songs by him that I could find, but there were very few. I think one was about Peeves...?

Nutella. I get cravings if I'm away from it for too long.

Argh! I am conflicted! Maybe if I was with Voldemort, I could pretend I was a loyal Death Eater and worm his plans out from him. Then again, maybe he'd just kill me. If I was with Lockhart I'd use my mean Ravenclaw spell skills and beat him into submission. Yeah, that'd be more fun. I'd go Lockhart.

Lockhart. Whilst I was in the room with him............

Hmmm. I think I'd want to work in Weasley's Wizard Wheezes, but when they were really massive, so I'd be like the advertising person or something. A bit of a random, slightly boring answer, but I think it'd be cool Otherwise, maybe I'd want to write spell books or something.

RL Favourite: English Literature (a good thing as I'm studying it at Uni)
    RL Worst: Maths. Need I say more?
    HP Favourite: Charms
    HP Worst: Arithmancy

What stance do you think you would've taken in the First Wizarding War: Order of the Pheonix, Death Eater or neutral? What about the Second? Be totally honest.
    Ohhh, that is SUCH a good question! I think that I'd be rooting for the Order for both wars, and I'd firmly believe in them, but I fear I wouldn't be brave enough to outwardly join them and oppose the Death Eaters. I'm afraid I never have been and never will be a Gryffindor. So I would be neutral and probably lie low in order to protect myself, my friends and family.

FABULOUS banner by Pooja!

"The true poem is in the poet's mind"

Fourth Year Ravenclaw
    Searching for Neville's Toad
    What job would you want in the wizarding world?
    Hmm… I think I'd want to be a healer, even though in RL I can't stand being near sick people. I don't even like it when people cough. But I'd want to help people. Maybe an Auror.

Favourite Subject(RL and HP)Least Favourite?
    Best RL: History. Strange, I know, but I love history. I also love English.
    Worst RL: Maths… ugh! I hate maths!
    Best HP: Either Ancient Runes or Charms
    Worst HP: Either Potions or Divination.

Stance in Wizarding Wars?
    1: I wouldn't be born by then
    2: The war ended 4 months before I was born
    But if I was born, it would've been OoTP for both
    [
    Amazing Avvie by Nadia and Beautiful Banner by BP!

Time Traveler Slytherin
    Unspeakable
    Setting Off Fireworks in Potions Class
    I really want to be an Unspeakable. Or a Dragon Tamer. The former because I am just too bloody curious and I need to know what goes on down there, and the latter because despite my Slytherin-ness, I have no issues with doing dangerous things and I think Dragons are really cool.

HP-> either Potions or DADA. Hard to choose between making Potions that can kill people or do funny things to them and cursing people.

RL-> English and (sometimes, though I hate to admit it) math. Former because our teacher was so amazing, and because my brain gets to go wild. The latter because sometimes it can be really cool what you can do with only a little information, and because it's usually where I can write fanfic in peace.

*uses time-turner*

It really depends. If I really was a Slytherin, then odds would be I would end up on Death Eater. But I have this part of me that has a really, really strong opinion, and I will fight for it. I do stupid things more often than I like because I majorly disagree with someone and we end up having a little debate (seriously, never get into a politics chat with me). I would never be neutral. That much I know.

S'more TQ's: Could you ever be a Death Eater?
    What character's head do you really want to get inside?
    Favorite Neville/something ship?
    Helga/Salzar or Rowena/Salazar?
    The Script or One Direction?
    my page
    Beautiful avvie by Nadia (magestic_ginny), and banner by TM_Wandstick.

No matter what anyone tells you, words and ideas can change the world.
    (The Dead Poets Society)

Ellie

Fifth Year Hufflepuff
    People Hate Me for Losing Points
    O.o That's a lot of questions to answer! But I'm crazy so I'll be answering all of them

Well, I really don't know, I can't possible save only one person. But I think I'm more inclined towards Snape or Sirius; both of them faced a lot of stuff in their lives and died before they could actually live happily. They really need their happily ever afters.

Favorite Summer Show?

I really don't know

Umbridge. Definitely her. She's vile and evil and just too sick. She's like, sugar-coated cockroaches. I think that if she died sometime, I'll find a way to bring her back just s that I can kill her myself. Arrgh.

Favorite wrock song?
    Erm, no idea... I don't really listen to them

Oh, definitely chocolate. Kitkat, to be more specific. I think I'm addicted to kitkat.

Incidentally, did you know that chocolate demand is surpassing supply so because cacao farmers are having to use more fertilisers and get more crop out of the soil, the soil is deteriorating and we're going to run out of chocolate. I know.
    God no, I'd die.

Voldemort XD. Lockhart is way too annoying and I'll groan and clamp my ears shut. Atleast Voldy would be interesting.
    We might even have a shouting match :P.

Lockhart. I love Draco too much to kill him. And besides, he reforms after the war. Lockhart was, is, and will forever be, useless.

BP's explanation made me laugh. You're way too awesome XD.

I would love love love to be an Auror OR maybe 'd be an unspeakable just to get into that locked room that Harry couldn't get into. I hate secrets. Well, I know for a fact that I'd love a Ministry job, but an interesting one.

RL favourite: Biology
    RL least fave: Chemistry, because I just don't like all those sequences and properties.
    HP fave: DADA
    HP least fave: probably Muggle Studies, because I'd know everything about it and it'd be boring.

traveling back to the past, I believe I'd be in the Order. I would never, ever join the Death Eaters.

Could you ever be a Death Eater?
    Nope. I care about people way too much.

What character's head do you really want to get inside?
    Snape, maybe. He's a really interesting character. He was far from a perfect person, but he was really, really brave. I wan't to know what went on inside his head half the the time.

Favorite Neville/something ship?

Neville/Luna. I think they'd be adorable :3

Helga/Salzar or Rowena/Salazar?
    Rowena/Salazar. I feel that Rowena is a really headstrong character and I'd love to see the dynamics of their relationship.

The Script or One Direction?
    The Script, I think. I didn't really listen to One Direction yet. Music isnn't my strong side, really :O

New TQs:
    Who do you hate more: Voldemort or Bellatrix?
    What do you think is your favourite HP sweet?
    Which Weasleys Wizard Wheezes product would you like to have the most?

--Nadia

{iBAbanner!} ~♥~ {iDrabble!} ~♥~ {iExcerpt!} ~♥~ {iPuff!}

Awesomical banner by TM_WandStick/Toni!
    Chapter 12 up!

'Til the end of the line Ravenclaw
    Unspeakable
    Kill the Spare
    Squishes and cheers for YET ANOTHER SPEWbie!!! Everyone say hello to:

Sophie / the owl!!!!!

Lovely banner provided to you by Nadia/majestic_ginny, your fellow SPEWer. Credit and rehost = yay! Hotlinking = SPEW Queen rage.

Everyone, please feel free to have a get to know you mixer in the babble. Yayayay!
    Jess WritesJess DrabblesJess DuelsJess PoetsJess Draws

Gorgeous banner by Dinny / Evora.

Ebil Lieutenant Ravenclaw
    Attending a Deathday Party
    *emerges from hiatus cave*

WELCOME, SOPHIEEEEE! YAY to you joining SPEW -- it's so lovely to see all these SPEWbies lately, and it's even lovelier to know that I bullied three of you guys, lolol, Sophie, BrokenPromise and Helena, into joining SPEW

I shall start with the get to know you mixer thingibob. I'm Soraya; I'm sixteen years old, a Brit and a Londoner. The Olympics are happening, quite literally, in my back garden. Sigh. I have an obsession with PG Tips and cousin pairings, as you can see from the GORGEOUS Albus/Rose banner in my siggy. I am also a shameless lover of High School Musical.

Anyway, thassit from me for now. Keep calm and babble on
    Last edited by babewithbrains; 07-25-2012 at 05:14 PM.

Beautiful banner by the lovely Pooja/Ginny Weasley Potter.

Keep calm and carry on my wayward son.