Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Para Bailar La Babble, Se Necesita una Cuarenta y Cinco!

Seventh Year Gryffindor
    Lockhart Removed My Bones!
    This year we are not having stockings I am NOT happy. I'm twenty years old- this shouldn't upset me but it does. It feels like my childhood's running away

But I am enjoying being with my family, and so will wish you a very merry Christmas Eve/ Christmas Day-and if you don't celebrate Christmas then enjoy the holiday!

Alex

ALSO If you are in the UK PLEASE PLEASE BUY Forever Yours by Alex Day off Itunes. It probably won't make the top twenty-last I checked it wasn't anywhere near, but it would be lovely if it was in the top 40 and therefore got played on the Top 40 radio show tomorrow. Please, please buy- and its for charity, and a great song.
    Last edited by welshdevondragon; 12-24-2011 at 08:09 PM.
    Banner by Minna.

Ebil Lieutenant Ravenclaw
    Attending a Deathday Party
    SPEWers, I hope you have a good Christmas/holiday/New Year. I don't celebrate it, myself, but I will be enjoying the movies and TV programmes (EastEnders, the soap I kind of keep up with, is going to be epic ). Oh and the fatty food, lol. I am *so* going to gain half a stone by January :P

Also, guys, remember to check out the Secret SPEW stories! The ones up so far are amazing, I tell you, so I urge you all -- Alex, Lily, Ellie, Dinny and Meg -- to read them. Oooh, and remember to leave a comment at the end, because I'm sure it will make the mystery authors feel all warm and fuzzy

Beautiful banner by the lovely Pooja/Ginny Weasley Potter.

Keep calm and carry on my wayward son.

Clone Club Hufflepuff
    Unspeakable
    Seeking Keys
    MERRY CHRISTMAS SPEW!!

I'm so excited! I love Christmas/New Year's/Surrounding Holidays. And I totally agree with Soraya--fatty food makes it for me. I had so many cookies today, lol. My mom is a fabulous cook and, if you add mint and gingerbread chocolate, her food can only get better. I had such a good white chocolate gingerbread today...mmm...

Even my mother has a stocking, Alex! (just kidding) I do love those: it's a great excuse to get a bunch of candy And we all love candy, don't we? I also like the song Forever Yours... I don't live in the UK and don't have money in my itunes account but aah I've been listening to it on youtube for awhile. I like the top 40 radio show too, last week I was WAY too happy when the song Nothing by The Script made it all the way to number 10

I LOVVEEE being with my family on Christmas: this year I'm with my family (which with 3 sisters and 2 brothers plus parents should be more than enough), and also my grandparents, aunt and uncle and uncle's girlfriend/almost fiancee. The house is packed (and so is the space under the tree). Does anyone else have family?

Merry Christmas once again! (Or Hannukah, Kwanzaa, winter, whatever you choose to love about Deciembre!) I should probably go to bed because, um, I'm tired (and Santa has to come. Of COURSE I still believe, lol).

Lily xxx
    Lily Writes ♥ alisonhendrxes blogs ♥ @lilysinsistence tweets

banner by theopaleye | avi by me

It's Christmas! I think I've listened to at least five versions of Last Christmas, hehe.

Anyway, SPEWers, in addition to reading and commenting on the secret SPEW stories, could I also bring your attention to the SBBC Musical drabble exchange? The drabbles are very good, so make sure you run along and read them and vote!

Click here to vote

'Til the end of the line Ravenclaw
    Unspeakable
    Kill the Spare
    Well, the final reveals are up over at the spewswap LJ. Well done all around, and thank you to all who participated and read the stories. Stay tuned for the next SPEW writing activity...it's going to be a fun one!
    Jess WritesJess DrabblesJess DuelsJess PoetsJess Draws

Gorgeous banner by Dinny / Evora.

'Til the end of the line Ravenclaw
    Unspeakable
    Kill the Spare
    Double posting because I'm the boss and too excited to care anyway...

BRAND NEW story activity in Vault 713. Check it out! I think you all are going to love this one, and it's a great first activity for the noobs.

EDIT!!!!

Even better, peeps! We have a new member to SPEW! We are so many right now, and one of MNFF's most prominent posters has decided to join us. Everyone, please welcome our newest SPEWbie:

Maple/Maple_and_PheonixFeather

Graphic gorgeousness provided on the fly by the divine Julia/the opaleye. Credit her, please, and thank your lucky stars I didn't fire up GIMP tonight, lol.

Pelt our new SPEW sister with loveliness!
    Last edited by ToBeOrNotToBeAGryffindor; 01-01-2012 at 10:42 AM.
    Jess WritesJess DrabblesJess DuelsJess PoetsJess Draws

Gorgeous banner by Dinny / Evora.

Yaaaaay! Welcome to SPEW, Maple! I knew you could do it

*pelts Maple with PG Tips teabags*

Seventh Year Gryffindor
    Lockhart Removed My Bones!
    MAPLE!!!!! YAY! It's so lovely you're here and that banner is just gorgeous. Is pelting with tea bags becoming a SPEW tradition? What happens if a coffee drinker dares to enter our midst? :O
    Banner by Minna.

Clone Club Hufflepuff
    Unspeakable
    Seeking Keys
    Maple! Welcome to SPEW! I thought I would be the noob for ages but then came Ellie, and Alex, and now YOU! And just so you know, Soraya, I'm an unknowing American, and I've never even heard of PG tips
    Lily Writes ♥ alisonhendrxes blogs ♥ @lilysinsistence tweets

banner by theopaleye | avi by me

Time Traveler Slytherin
    Unspeakable
    Setting Off Fireworks in Potions Class
    Welcome to SPEW, Maple!!!! I'm so glad you've replaced me (kind of) as a newbie

On the tea vs. coffee. . . you have already been infiltrated. Being American and also (please don't throw tomatoes) weird, I never really liked tea. Coffee, however, I LOVE. Just thinking about it makes me happy.
    my page
    Beautiful avvie by Nadia (magestic_ginny), and banner by TM_Wandstick.

No matter what anyone tells you, words and ideas can change the world.
    (The Dead Poets Society)

Ellie