Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: The Question Corner.

MithrilQuill
    They are separate, but it was the best place we could think of to put it because we didn't think it needed it's own forum and I'm watching both

So yeah, they're separate, the QWC is for Round Robins and the Gauntlet is a drabble thing...

/random ranty response

butterflykisses
    I participated in the April Monthly Challenge on the lives of Fred and George and I was wondering if we had to address both of the them or if we could just write about one of them?

I wrote about Fred only and I was wondering if that even answered the prompt.

MithrilQuill
    One is perfectly fine!

50characterspamspamspam

Natasha Johnson
    Hi MithrilQuill,

I was just wondering if the character of Orion Black of the May Challenge had any age restrictions. Must he be a certain age, or could I write him really old or young or anything in between?

Thanks!
    -Jade

EDIT: Thanks, MithrilQuill! That was very quick.

MithrilQuill
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasha Johnson
    Hi MithrilQuill,

I was just wondering if the character of Orion Black of the May Challenge had any age restrictions. Must he be a certain age, or could I write him really old or young or anything in between?

Thanks!
    -Jade

Any age is fine!

50characterspamspamspamspamspamspam

Chaser921
    Is there a word limit on the May Drabble Challenge? I know they're usually around 500 or 1000 and I think mine'll end up being around the 1000 word mark. Is that okay?

MithrilQuill
    Glad you asked...

Actually the 1000 was just a general guideline for the Gauntlet which tends to have very loose guidelines in comparison to other challenges. All Monthly or weekly drabbles must be below the 500 word limit!

SnowyHedwig112
    Hey!

For the "Most Helpful User" challenge, do we just post drabbles in the thread??? And then someone reviews them and puts their own drabbles?? Sorry, I'm just not sure how it works.

~Kathy

MithrilQuill
    Authors can each have thier own thread for their own drabbles here in the Three Broomsticks and that's where you try helping each other. So you basically browse other people's threads and if you have drabbles you make your own thread.

Ok, I hope that made more sense, let me know if I'm still not clear...