Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Audiofictions - The Discussion Chamber

Second Year Hufflepuff
    Setting Snakes on Hapless Relatives

Audiofictions - The Discussion Chamber

~THE DISCUSSION CHAMBER~

Welcome to the Audiofictions Discussion Chamber! Here, you may feel free to leave feedback or comments for the Audiofictions team, ask questions to the MerMuggles and discuss whatever else Audiofictions-related you can think of.

Please remember to keep a friendly tone; the MerMuggles are busy creatues, but will try to respond to your posts as soon as they can.
    Last edited by Lupinpatronus; 01-27-2013 at 07:15 AM.

'Til the end of the line Ravenclaw
    Unspeakable
    Kill the Spare
    The Christmas episode was lovely, and *squish* to Carole for reading/singing my song/poem thing. Thank you to all of the MerMuggles for putting in so much effort to make an excellent programme for the MNFF community and beyond to enjoy.
    Jess WritesJess DrabblesJess DuelsJess PoetsJess Draws

Gorgeous banner by Dinny / Evora.

Second Year Hufflepuff
    We hope you enjoy it! Jessie Lights did a fantastic read on it.

Seventh Year Ravenclaw
    Attending a Deathday Party
    Dear MerMuggles,

I thought the recording of my story 'For Him' was fantastic! I had no idea there would be different readers, sound effects, music, etc - it was amazing! I was particularly impressed with the main reader, who started and ended the piece. Just a beautiful reading of it! I am so impressed by everything and thank you all for doing such a wonderful job!!

~Gina/Gmariam

PS. You also said my penname exactly how I think it, so thanks for that too as I know pennames can be a tricky thing, lol!

First Year Hufflepuff
    In the Rubble at Godric's Hollow
    Quote Originally Posted by Gmariam View Post
    Dear MerMuggles,

I thought the recording of my story 'For Him' was fantastic! I had no idea there would be different readers, sound effects, music, etc - it was amazing! I was particularly impressed with the main reader, who started and ended the piece. Just a beautiful reading of it! I am so impressed by everything and thank you all for doing such a wonderful job!!

~Gina/Gmariam

PS. You also said my penname exactly how I think it, so thanks for that too as I know pennames can be a tricky thing, lol!
    Thank you so much for your kind words and your great story.
    LIVE FROM HOGWARTS! IT'S SATURDAY NIGHT!!!!!

Second Year Hufflepuff
    Gina,

Congratulations once again on having your story chosen. The Audiofictions team is thrilled to hear that you enjoyed the final product. Thank you for contributing your story to our contest, and we hope we'll see you again for future contests!

P.S. I'm thrilled we got your penname correct. As you said, it's always a tricky issue.

Seventh Year Gryffindor
    Digging a Diary Out of the Toilet

Question concerning reading

Edit: I'm curious- how do you become a reader for Audiofictions? Is it possible for someone like me to become one?

Thanks for your time!

~Nagini

I have to say that I was rather impressed by this week's episode in which the Halloween Drabble winners were read. The sound effects and music were awesome, and I found the readers to be amazing story-tellers, especially theGreatOm who did Snape's voice so well that I instantly felt like I was there. Great job, readers and mermuggles!!!! You have such a good talent that I am rather jealous of now... :P
    Can't wait to start hearing the other episodes!!!

~Nagini Riddle, a new fan
    Last edited by Nagini Riddle; 10-27-2012 at 10:14 PM.
    Banner by Nadia and avvie by me

Wizengamot Hufflepuff
    Kill the Spare
    Nagini - sorry for the delay in answering your question about Readers.
    We do on occasions hold auditions for new Mermuggles when we require new Readers, but at the moment we have a good team and aren't looking for more people. If we do require new readers in the future, then it will be announced on the main site and here, and then people send in recordings.

lovelle - thank you for your support and kind comments. I agree The Great Om did a fantastic job with an amazing story.

Carole / Equinox Chick
    I'm a BARMAID. I write. I drabble. I duel. I poet. I'm a BADGER!!!

Banner by minnabird

First Year Hufflepuff
    In the Cupboard Under the Stairs
    Thank you for the feedback (especially to Nagini Riddle and lovelle ) It's really gratifying to hear that our work comes across and takes the fiction - and the listening - to another level. We Mermuggles love hearing from listeners, and it makes me, personally, really glad to know that I am doing a good job contributing to our podcast! I could just sit at home and read to my wife or friends, but I joined this team to share one of my joys with other people; I'm glad it's working.
    One day, a tortoise will learn how to fly...

lovelle
    Just finished listening to 165! And I was so glad that I got in on the fan reflection! Thank you so much Mermuggles! I almost cried just listening to myself on Audiofictions ! (I would've cried, if I wasn't in the living room with other people around)

Anyway, I really loved the episode with Harry sharing his life with James and sliding the fics into it. It was really lovely.

So sad that you'll have a hibernation but I really wish you guys the best, more power and I'm looking forward to the next episode!