Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Psi is back and available. :)

psijupiter
    Update: I got a bit stuck in a rut banner-wise recently, so here are a few banners I made in a desperate attempt to get me out of it. :/

THE LIST:
    1. Adele Potter's banner

Avaliable for requests!

mahogany_wand
    Hooray! You are back! I would love to have a gorgeous Psi!Banner in my signature.

I don't have a super formal request, but I would love an author's page banner. I just want my username (mahogany_wand) on it but the rest is up to you.

Thank you so much, and welcome back!

~M_W

psijupiter
    Adele: Much delayed banner for you. I am so sorry this took sooooo long, I am a terrible person. Hope you like it. =)

Sydney! Weird banners for you - let me know if you would like something completely different. =D

Plus, some text banners, cause I have played WAY too much Portal lately.

Fourth Year Gryffindor
    Swallowing the Golden Snitch
    Title of your Story: Magic Tricks
    Author: indigo_mouse
    Catch phrase: What more could go wrong?
    Fonts: Scripts
    Characters: Verity, George, Molly and Charley Weasley, and an unnamed female protagonist
    Story Summary:
    She has managed to wreak more chaos in one day than the Weasley twins could in a typical week. What more could go wrong? How about a matchmaking witch, an unplanned pregnancy and an unexpected meeting?

Have You Requested This Banner Before?: No.
    Anything else?: In the one shot story (link), my unnamed protagonist manages to create absolute chaos in Weasley’s Wizard Wheezes. During this process, she grabs hold of one of the trick wands and it waves around a pair of boxer shorts. Additionally there are multicolored pygmy puffs, Muggle magic tricks and, oh yah, the protagonist is a Muggle pretending to be a witch who has fallen pregnant and had her memory obliviated by the putative father, Draco Malfoy. Make of that what you will, but I'd love to see the boxers in the banner :-)

I love your banners!

I write; I duel; I drabble

Banner by bubblegumpinkhair

Banner by YourWildestDreams

keara96
    Hi! I just found your page and I love your banners!

I don't know if anyone really has banners for poetry they've written, but I would really like a banner for my most recent poem if you're willing.

Title of your Story: Loony
    Author Name: keara96
    Overall look of the banner: I was going to say that I want the banner to be brightly colored, but I don't wasnt it to be like rainbow fireworks or something, not overwhelming. Also kind of dreamy? There’s objects and specific things in the poem that there might be pictures of that you could incorporate. I also like the idea, though of the banner maybe just being really simple in color and pictures. I don't know!!! The beginning of the poem seems kind of sad, but I do want this to be a happy banner, at least not depressing, unless of course you can incorporate both…emotions? feelings? Which would be awesome!
    Fonts: ummm… just whatever you think works with what you do, I guess.
    Characters: just Luna
    Story Summary: I don’t really know how to summarize this poem, but I put a link so you can just read it. It’s not that long and I think reading it might spark ideas. http://fanfiction.mugglenet.com/viewstory.php?sid=90274
    Banner size: Normal sixe. Are the banners on your page/that you make bigger/ “taller” than others? Or am I crazy. I really like the size of the other banners that you’ve made, though.
    Have You Requested This Banner Before?: Nope!
    Anything else?: I know this isn’t much information to work with and my stuff is kinda confusing. I’m not a professional banner maker like you, though.I trust your creative mind to think up something with my minimal ideas. Feel free to do whatever you want.

~Elizabeth
    Last edited by keara96; 10-20-2011 at 02:28 AM. Reason: Forgot a letter, causing me to sound like a cowboy or something.:p

psijupiter
    indigo_mouse: I shall see what I can do!

Elizabeth: I'm made banners for poems before and had a banner for my poem on the archives, so don't worrry. My banners should be either 500x250 or 500x200 (now you've made me paranoid. :/ :P

Everyone else: feel free to request, but there maybe a bit of a wait.

mahogany_wand
    Hooray! Thank you so much! I will run off and put one in my signature now.

They're gorgeous!

~M_W

Queen of Foals Slytherin
    Unspeakable
    Where are you Wetherby?
    Ali!!! I just wanted to say I'm so glad to see more of your graphics. I have missed them very much! You have such a unique style.

I'm especially in love with this and this and this at the moment. You need to be back in the BA, gurl, so I can squee them proper like. The colouring on that shrieking shack one is just delicious. Guh.

Anyway, that's my squee done for the day haha. I feel like requesting something but you seem busy at the moment so it can wait.

Julia xD

Lovely banner by Minna! Icon from toreadabook on lj.

psijupiter
    Eeeee JULIA. Thank you so much! I am am excited to be back.

However, announcement: Disaster has stuck the world of Psi. My graphics card has died a horrible, colourful death and my computer is not happy at all. It is a terrible awful tragedy and until I have the financial means to deal with it, bannering is not really going to happen.

Elizabeth, indigo_mouse, I have absolutely no idea when I will be able to complete your banners, so if you want to go elsewhere I completely understand. If you'd like to wait I will get them done as soon as I am able.

Everyone else: I am regretfully unavailable for the time being.

Fourth Year Gryffindor
    Swallowing the Golden Snitch
    Oh dear! Well, i could go and look around, but honestly, I am in the middle of NaNoWriMo and not going to take the time to look. So if you don't hear back from me, rest assured that I am in no hurry what so ever. I'll probably come out of hiding Dec first and see what the status is.

For some reason, even though I subscribed to this thread its not emailing me when its updated. So if your graphics card gets replaced, please PM me!

I write; I duel; I drabble

Banner by bubblegumpinkhair

Banner by YourWildestDreams