AVAILABLE-ONE NEW EXAMPLE AS OF 11/16!!!

Username: hermione_granger4life
Name: Emma
Graphics program of choice: I'm a GIMPer (:
How long you have been designing: Since around 2006. Seriously? Maybe two years. It's kicked in recently more though.
Specialties: I like simple things. I love taking pictures from a photoshoot where they look somewhat similar and rearranging them and placing them together. I also really LOVE colorization.
Favourite FanFic Category: Dark angsty romance!
OTP: Draco/OC and Dramione (:

Form it up:

Title of your Story:
Author Name: (If you'd like it on the banner)
Catch phrase: (Only if you’d like one, of course)
Overall look of the banner: (i.e. colors, images)
Fonts: (i.e. specific name of font or a general idea)
Characters: (Specific Characters in the banner? If so, would you like movie characters or images of your choosing or my choosing)
Story Summary: (So we can get a feel of your story, a link would be peachy as well)
Banner size: (So it fits in with the rest of your signature; may not exceed 300x500px)
Have You Requested This Banner Before?:
Anything else?
TOP NEW AS OF: 5 SEPTEMBER
Examples:

Deathly Hallows

Ginny Weasley Blend
Dramione-We'll be Together Again (500x550)
Severus Snape (800x476)
Harry/Hermione (483x763)
Draco and Hermione-Love you forever (600x400)

Tutorial Attempts:
These are going to be my attemps at recreating tutorials from this BA thread. (I hope no one minds, it's just me practicing.) I added my own spin to things but tried to keep the main parts the same.

Original version by Sainyn Swiftfoot

My horrible attempt at remaking it my way

Basically I just kept the color instead of washing everything out with the white. I kept the people in the same position, but changed the text on it. I used about ten-twelve different gradients. I went back in with some brushes to add some more texture and a little more of the purple color Sainyn Swiftfoot.

I may update this with a few more later. Most recent ones listed at the top. Like I said, I need lots of help on some blending and on using textures!! Any help would be appreciated so request away (:

**Emma