Thread: Plot bunnies needs a home!

Hybrid View

Tveiter Tot Slytherin
    Unspeakable
    Setting Off Fireworks in Potions Class
    1. This plot bunny is 'from a teacher's point of view'. This could be anything you want, from Minerva's thoughts about Harry or even Draco to how Longbottm views Harry's kids or an OC.

2. Next Generation: What would happen if Umbridge had a daughter, and her father was a Death Eater? And she somehow landed a teaching job at Hogwarts? Would she be evil, or nice? If she was evil. . . (this is where I hope whoever adopts it is going) what would she turn the school into? Would it be under lock-down like Snape's regime? Would Harry's kids step up to the plate, or would an OC be the hero here? It does not even have to be Umbridge's kid, it could be a child of two well known and evil death eaters! Very open ended. . . . kind of.

3. "Deathly Hallows Missing Moment" What do Ron, Hermione, Luna, Ginny, Neville, etc. etc. think and feel as soon as they see either their best friend, love, or hero lying dead on the ground? How do they react instantly? Minnie McGonnagal would be a good POV for this. Good one-shot.

4. "Deathly Hallows Missing Moment" The Chamber of Secrets. Hermione's worst thoughts and fears. What are they?

Please just adopt one?

My favorite is the first!

Please!?!?!?! I LOVE the first one. . . it would make for an amazing heartfelt one shot!!!!!1 Could someone just adopts one?????
    Last edited by Karaley Dargen; 07-25-2011 at 02:09 PM. Reason: Please stop double posting. I'm sure people have noticed your thread! If you're patient, someone will eventually snatch a bunny or you can write them yourself.
    *~iBeta~**~iWrite~* *~iPoet~* *~iDrabble~* *~iDuel~*
    Beautiful avvie by Nadia (magestic_ginny), and credit for the lovely banner goes to Pooja.

I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life.
    (Neil ~ The Dead Poets Society)

Ellie

XenaTwin
    Ok I was bored. I chose plot bunny number one. Hope you like it. I called it "Aftermath"

Sorry, I posted it here instead of linking. It's not validated yet but think this will be the link when it is.
    Last edited by XenaTwin; 07-27-2011 at 11:44 PM. Reason: adding link instead of posting story here

Tveiter Tot Slytherin
    Unspeakable
    Setting Off Fireworks in Potions Class
    OK thanks!!!!!! I love the idea of what teachers think. . . . thanks!!! Can't wait to read!
    *~iBeta~**~iWrite~* *~iPoet~* *~iDrabble~* *~iDuel~*
    Beautiful avvie by Nadia (magestic_ginny), and credit for the lovely banner goes to Pooja.

I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life.
    (Neil ~ The Dead Poets Society)

Ellie