Anyone For Tennis?
Here in this barmaid’s particular part of the world, everyone loves tennis for Wimbledon is upon us. To celebrate this, I’m setting a new 100 word drabble challenge. It will last for two weeks (the length of Wimbledon) and I will set a prompt every day. (I hope )
The prompts won’t just be about tennis, or Wimbledon, but will reflect that quintessential Englishness of this particular time of year.
- All drabbles must be exactly 100 words.(I will be checking on MSW)
- All drabbles must conform to MNFF submission guidelines.
- Drabbles that meet the above criteria will be awarded 1 point. (This is per person. You may enter as many times as you want but will only get 1 participation point)
- The Drabble du jour, will be awarded 5 points.
- YOU DO NOT HAVE TO ENTER EVERY SINGLE DAY.
- Each prompt will be open for 24 hours.
Prompt 1 –Tennis Racket
Use this form for your entry.
I will be closing this thread tomorrow at 2pm BST.PHP Code: