Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Mags Creations

Mags
    Here it is! Let me know if it is okay... I can change anything on it if you'd like or if you want something totally different, I can make something else for you!

Please credit me if used!

princessbipolar
    Oh. my. It's absolutely beautiful. I'll definitely use it

However, is it possible for you to make some changes? For the picture of Hermione on the right, is it possible to change it it something more...cheery? I don't know anything about colour blending though. And for the text, I love the font. But, can you bold it (not sure if this is the correct term) to make it easier to read? Thanks. I leave it up to your artistic talents for the edit.

~Jane

Mags
    Okay... this image better?

Or this one?

I prefer the above one... or the first one I made. But, whichever you like the best... or if you want a different image that is fine.

Mags

princessbipolar
    It's beautiful I love the first one. Going to put it up right now. Thanks so much for the effort. You're going to be a great bannermaker!

~Jane

Mags
    I am glad you like it! Anytime you need a banner or anything, just ask!

Mags

Black_Rose
    Hi. I'd like a banner for an upcoming fanfic. I really love your work here so I think I'll let you go with your jut instinct. It's definitely done you well before. However I'll give you a teeny weeny brief

It's called 'Scorpius Malfoy and the Forgotten Time Turner'. On the banner should be two 14-ish year old boys. Scorpius and Remus. (plot is Remus is thrown into the future really)

If you're willing to take it, thank you

Mags
    I would love too! You just want the title on the banner? Or do you also want your username? Also, do you know what size you'd like? Same as the last one I did or something bigger/smaller?

Thanks!

Black_Rose
    I think 250 x 500 is fine. Also just the title on the banner please, text wise. cheers

Mags
    Okay, so I am having so trouble finding the right images for your banner... then I realized why, I forgot to ask the most important question about it! What should the feel of the banner be? Dark, innocent, funny, etc?

Also, are there any actors/models you like for either of the characters?

Thanks!

Black_Rose
    Oh that's a good question. I'm thinking that it fits under the adventure genre so maybe something a little dark.

Also I've just been looking at pics of young actors (made me feel kinda creepy :P ) but I think if you could get something like Cody simpson for Scorpius and a young-ish David Henrie (He's about 18 now so no current one of him) for Remus.