Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Mags Creations

Mags

Here it is... sorry it took so long. If you want something different... let me know!

Black_Rose
    Merlin's beard Mags! This is stunning! You are stunning Wow it's great

Thank you thank you thank you

Mags
    Updated first post with new graphics!

Fifth Year Gryffindor
    What's With Mars?
    Hey there! That Emma signature is SO gorgeous! WOW! Keep up the great work! Are you going to apply for the BA? Because if not you are making a BIG mistake!

That Emma signature is just perfect. If I had to offer some critique, I'd say the text is a little harsh and maybe lower the opacity a hair? It's beautiful though

KEEP IT UP!

Ooh and can I please have one of those Emma avvies????
    INDEFINITE HIATUS

AMAZING banner by Julia (theopaleye)

Mags
    Thanks! And sure you can have one:

Seventh Year Gryffindor
    Lockhart Removed My Bones!
    Hello! I posted in the banner request forum but your banners are very pretty so wondered if you could make one for me? My favourite singer has a new album out in September and I'd quite like a banner for it. If you've never listened to Laura Marling then do, but it's quite English, thoughtful, sincere and beautiful. Umm...that's not very precise. Since I'm obsessed with her I have half the new album on bootleg already so here's some lyrics you can use in the banner or just as inspiration:

"Oh I have been wondering/ where I have been pondering/ Where I've been lately is no concern of yours" (from 'Sophia')

"Will I ever see heaven again?" (from 'Salinas')

"Watch the earth's light flicker and fail" (from 'Flicker and Fail' - although that isn't actually on the tracklisting for the new album).

"Those of us who are lost and low/ I know how you feel, I know it's not right/ but it's real" or "Been looking for answers in unsavoury places" (from 'Don't Ask Me Why')

"He longs for the answers/ As all of us must" or "You were my speaker/ My innocent's keeper" (from 'Night After Night').

Any of those lyrics or, if you want, just A Creature I Don't Know (the album title). Please?
    Banner by Minna.

Mags
    Would you like an image(s) of her on the banner? Around what size would you like?

Sorry, it has taken me a while to get to this... I haven't had internet for over a week... darn moving.

Seventh Year Gryffindor
    Lockhart Removed My Bones!
    I've been on holiday so no worries- umm any size. If you want to have an image of her/ find it easier than fine. Or the image of the album cover though I'm not sure how that works re- copyright etc. I don't mind waiting
    Banner by Minna.