+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: New Forum Glitches

First Year Hufflepuff
    In the Rubble at Godric's Hollow
    Thanks so much! That was a great help. I'll make sure to see whether a forum is moderated before I post a new thread so I don't have this problem!

This is my new hunger games fanfic!
    banner and avvie by me

First Year Ravenclaw
    Hello! I went to edit my post in the Autumn Review Drive Submission Thread and when I clicked edit post I got a funny little pop up box that said something like "error not found 'nopermission.'" This happened the other day, so I refreshed the tab but while last time it was fine, this time my entire post has vanished. Possibly I have broken something or done something daft, but, erm. Help? I had edited my post about 10 minutes early and all had been fine.

Many thanks!

'Til the end of the line Ravenclaw
    Unspeakable
    Kill the Spare
    Ali, for whatever reason, your post in the review drive thread was moderated, and when I approved it, that might've been when it stopped letting you edit. If you have any further problems, just make a new post, and I'll merge it with your old post to keep things tidy. For the meantime, I will try to see what's up.
    Jess WritesJess DrabblesJess DuelsJess PoetsJess Draws

Gorgeous banner by Dinny / Evora.

First Year Ravenclaw
    Hi Jess, the post was moderated when I submitted and I couldn't see it, but I got a message saying it was waiting for approval. It appeared yesterday evening when I assumed it was approved and I was able to edit the post then.

(I've noticed my posts are moderated in some forums but not others. I assumed it was because I was all newbie-like again, but should I be doing something to stop that?)

'Til the end of the line Ravenclaw
    Unspeakable
    Kill the Spare
    For some reason (I'm still working on figuring it out), certain members' posts are moderated in Fiction Junction. For the time being, if it won't let you edit, please just make a new post, but I'm going to give the coding staff a jingle and see why it started doing this now when it hadn't done before. It might be a by-product of the hacking attempt's resulting software upgrade, but I can't be sure.

I did tweak something in your profile. Let me know if it fixes the problem.
    Jess WritesJess DrabblesJess DuelsJess PoetsJess Draws

Gorgeous banner by Dinny / Evora.

First Year Ravenclaw
    Okay, thanks.

+ Reply to Thread