+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: New Forum Glitches

Savannah Hen Slytherin
    Sirius Black Entered Gryffindor Tower
    Neil, this is actually something that has been the case ever since the co-author function was introduced - only the person who actually submitted the story is able to respond to the reviews, even though the other author is listed as co-author. I'm not sure exactly why this is, but unfortunately, I don't think it's something that can be fixed.

Adrian won a QSQ! Thanks to Minnabird for the beautiful banner. Click on it to read Stolen Magic - the story of the second wizarding war through a very different character's eyes.

bling_baby
    Heya,

I'm just trying it out to see if it'll show up at all, but I can't get into the Hogwarts area at all. I'm just worried that I might have been de-Sorted, or something x

Seventh Year Gryffindor
    Lockhart Removed My Bones!
    This is not so much a glitch but something you may not be aware of. I just googled MNFF and the beta forums website that came up was the old website rather than this shiny new one. I don't know whether this is Google's fault or what, but just something you might want to know.
    Banner by Minna.

Unregistered
    I'm not sure if this is normal, but I registered an account(Iruthb) yesterday and when I logged on, I had access to the reference desk, fanfiction discussion and Hermione's corner or something like that. Now that I'm not logged on, I have access to much more of it, which doesn't really make sense.
    I can't find out anywhere whether this is a glitch or I have to wait for some kind of confirmation or something.

Third Year Slytherin
    Bumper Cars in Gringotts
    I'm not sure whether this is the right place to post this, but I'm hoping so!

I've been having trouble accessing anything 6th-7th years and above on the archives, every time I try it pops up with This story may contain some sexuality, violence and or profanity not suitable for younger readers.

Jess/ToBeOrNotToBeAGryffindor told me that this had been a problem in the past in response to me mentioning in my review of The Healer's Heart that I could no longer access her new chapter, or any of the old chapters for that matter.

I'm hoping you can help! (It's driving me mad!)

Fenella x

Thanks to majestic_ginny/Nadia for my beautiful banner & avvie!
    'There's the silver lining I've been looking for...'

Unregistered

Rejected

I hope someone still checks this thread!

I was trying to register for an account. At first it said I was under "moderation" so I could only see a few parts of the forum. Then the next day, I received an email saying that my registration was rejected. I'm not sure exactly why. And I've sent an email back about a week ago, but no one has gotten back to me. Can someone here help?

The Canon Queen Hufflepuff
    Unspeakable
    Hermione Couldn’t Possibly Be In Two Places At Once
    Originally posted:

Rejected

I hope someone still checks this thread!

I was trying to register for an account. At first it said I was under "moderation" so I could only see a few parts of the forum. Then the next day, I received an email saying that my registration was rejected. I'm not sure exactly why. And I've sent an email back about a week ago, but no one has gotten back to me. Can someone here help?
    Please send an email to: mnffstaff1@gmail.com with they username you registered with for the forums. I check that email daily.

Every user must be manually approved by an admin. Though I try to only delete spammers when denying registrations, I do sometimes deny genuine registrations. I apologize for this but it can be taken care of relatively simply once you email me.
    Terri
    Last edited by mudbloodproud; 10-05-2012 at 12:48 AM.
    Terri Black (as in Mrs Sirius {aka Padfoot} Black)
    Hufflepuff Head of House

First Year Hufflepuff
    In the Rubble at Godric's Hollow
    I started a thread, and when I logged out and logged back in, my thread was still there, but the posts were gone. I tried again, and this has happened twice now. JUST LETTING Y'ALL KNOW!

This is my new hunger games fanfic!
    banner and avvie by me

The Canon Queen Hufflepuff
    Unspeakable
    Hermione Couldn’t Possibly Be In Two Places At Once
    I started a thread, and when I logged out and logged back in, my thread was still there, but the posts were gone. I tried again, and this has happened twice now. JUST LETTING Y'ALL KNOW!
    Your post is not gone. It is listed as moderated. I have sent a PM to the forum mod to let her know. If you continue to have issues with your posts not appearing, please PM me.
    Terri Black (as in Mrs Sirius {aka Padfoot} Black)
    Hufflepuff Head of House

'Til the end of the line Ravenclaw
    Unspeakable
    Kill the Spare
    Re: Bella's thread

Honestly, I tried for fifteen solid minutes last night to get that post to un-moderate, but to no avail. Bella, if you've not made one already, I'll PM you the contents so you don't have to re-link. Otherwise, just start a new one and I can add the content for you.
    Jess WritesJess DrabblesJess DuelsJess PoetsJess Draws

Gorgeous banner by Dinny / Evora.

+ Reply to Thread