+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: New Forum Glitches

k5c
    I'm having a problem over in the Gryffindor area of the forum. Whenever I enter the Gryffindor section it seems okay, but if i click on a thread to enter it, the page expands to a huge size and there's no writing. The only items that appear are other members avatars that have posted within the thread.

If you could help I would be very happy thanks

keara96
    I hope this is the right place to mention this. I tried replying to two threads in "Poetry Anyone?" and I just get a message that says I don't have permission to access the page.
    The new,(well now only relatively new) forums are great, btw! It took me a while to get used to them, but...
    ~Elizabeth

The Canon Queen Hufflepuff
    Unspeakable
    Hermione Couldn’t Possibly Be In Two Places At Once
    keara96,

It should be fixed now. Let me know if you have any further problems posting.
    Terri Black (as in Mrs Sirius {aka Padfoot} Black)
    Hufflepuff Head of House

Seventh Year Hufflepuff
    Am I in the Right House?
    We're still getting intermittent post-jumping... and I've had an error where I get logged off for inactivity when I try to post, but then my post shows up anyway. I think both times the post also jumped, I don't know if it's connected.
    Stories Duels Poems Drabbles
    Proud Puff on MNFF and Slyth on Pottermore

Banner by the awesome Minnabird Icon by wicked visions on LJ

Wizengamot Hufflepuff
    Kill the Spare
    Having just posted a very long reply to Jess' review thread and taking time to find links etc etc. I was rather annoyed to find a message on posting that 'your token has expired'. It asked me to hit the back button, but the post was gone. Is this a feature of using the Quick Reply feature?

Banner by the fabulous Julia - theoplaeye

Seventh Year Gryffindor
    Lockhart Removed My Bones!
    I just received e-mail notification of a PM from MNFF wishing me a happy birthday. Now, I think my birthday was incorrect on the old boards, so that might explain it, but then the e-mail is in 'new forum style' (as in you can see the PM within the e-mail rather than having to go to the MNFF beta boards). Here however it says I have no new messages. Now, particularly since it isn't my birthday, I don't really mind and that's a pretty minor, unimportant problem but just thought I'd let you know.
    Banner by Minna.

keara96
    I wrote about this earlier, but I'm having trouble again posting in the "Poetry Anyone?" threads.
    ~Elizabeth

Queen of Foals Slytherin
    Unspeakable
    Kill the Spare
    As the mod for Poetry, Anyone? I hope it's okay if I answer keara96's question.

keara96: The reason you can't post in PA is because you've been removed from the usergroup for not meeting your monthly requirements. You're welcome to submit a new usergroup request if you would like to rejoin us.

Banner by me. Icon from toreadabook on lj.

Third Year Ravenclaw
    Bumper Cars in Gringotts
    This isn't really a glitch, just something that is annoying me a bit.
    If I visit the boards then close the page, only to come back on later, all the unread post tags have been cleared, as has the What's New listing.
    On the old boards, they would stay as unread until I read or cleared them.
    This is bugging me because now I feel like i'm missing things.

Jess
    Last edited by J Raven; 06-29-2011 at 12:44 PM. Reason: correcting spelling lol
    Banner photographed by me and edited by xBeccaxBlackx
    It was worth the chocolate : )

"One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching"
    — Gerard Way

Fifth Year Ravenclaw
    Hatching Dragon's Eggs
    Hi
    This isn’t a problem with these boards, but with fiction side of the site. I collaborated with Chante’ (author name C_A_Campbell and thegirllikeme on the boards) on “Unspeakable” but I cannot reply to any reviews of that story. I’ve discussed this with Chante’ and she can reply to the reviews of the chapters she submitted. It appears, however, that neither of us can reply to my chapters.
    -N-

First Competition Banner I've won. For: Killers

+ Reply to Thread