+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: New Forum Glitches

Wizengamot Hufflepuff
    Kill the Spare
    Erm, I was trying to clean up TTB and move some threads. I can select the posts,(so my barmaid privilege is still working) but when I try to unstick them, or move them, it says 'No Valid Threads Selected'. Not a huge deal, but TTB is looking a mite cluttered.

~Carole~

Terri edit: taken care of

Edit: I think it's the skin.
    Last edited by Equinox Chick; 05-15-2011 at 01:24 PM.
    I'm a BARMAID. I write. I drabble. I duel. I poet. I'm a BADGER!!!

Banner by minnabird

Ultimate Cosmic Power Hufflepuff
    Unspeakable
    Aunt Marge Makes A Better Blimpe...
    Please note that the 'Hogwarts' skins have been taken from the old boards and have been patched up slightly to work with the new system. If you encounter problems, please change to "TakeFive" and see if they still occur. If they do not, it is probably a glitch with the skin and I will try and sort it out. If it does still happen, we'll have to do a bit more digging

I'm investigating what 'senior member' means, it's probably something to do with the amount of posts you have. Don't be too offended if it appears/disappears.

Those time nargles are really persistent aren't they...

I'm trying to solve the log in problems as we speak. Try typing "fanfiction.mugglenet.com/forums/forum.php and see if that gets you in.

Hannah - I'm working on opening your account, bear with me.

Third Year Gryffindor
    Searching for Neville's Toad
    Hey,

I'm having trouble changing my signature.A notice which says 'BB code size is not allowed' pops up everytime I try. Thanks.

~Wendelin

Bine: I had that too. Just take out all html-tagging that changes the size and you're good.

EDIT: Thanks!
    Banner by the wonderful Minnabird
    Author Page ~ Banner thread ~
    PI Accredition

Unspeakable
    Apologies to anyone who has tried to change their password. There was an error in the coding that meant only half of your password made it into the database, locking you out if you tried to log in. If this has happened to you and you are unable to log in, contact a moderator or request a new password and we'll get you sorted out. This problem should be resolved now. Please post if you're still unable to log in.

golden_ snitch91

longing in

I can't log in I read a moderator told another user to use /forums/forum.php to get in but its still not working. I cant even find a log in button. This is the second time I am trying to post and the first time this message came up

You have been banned for the following reason:
    No reason was specified.

Date the ban will be lifted: Never

Seventh Year Hufflepuff
    The Giant Spider is Hagrid's... Friend?!?
    Hey, guys, I think you've done a great job with the new forums, and I know you have had to put a lot of hard work into them. Some of the new features are really nice - like this nifty Quick Reply box, I missed having these - and I dunno if this counts as a glitch or not but - the new quote boxes are really not working out for things like drabble threads - everything's in italics in them, which isn't really desirable for posting a drabble because you might want to use italics within the drabble to signify things like thoughts. Wouldn't be so bad if it weren't for the character limit, which is either not computing things correctly or suddenly including what's in quotes. Thanks for your time, and hope this isn't too impertinent/annoying.

Sixth Year Gryffindor
    Why Are We Looking for Trevor Right now?
    Hey guys. Love the new boards! One random thing I noticed, in the skins from the old site, I'm not able to log out of my user name. I also don't have the notifications, or my profile options like the new skin has at the top. It isn't a glitch per say, as i never log out anyway, the only reason I noticed is because Lys and I were sharing a computer, and she couldn't figure out where to log me out so she could log in. Just thought I'd bring it to your attention. Otherwise it looks and works great! Thank you so much for all your hard work. I love the new site.

-Ash
    Probably on Permanant Hiatus

Banner links to my new story Pictures in the Life of a Werewolf! Feel free to read and review!

Banner by the Amazing Nadia/majestic_ginny

Fifth Year Gryffindor
    I See Dead People... In Mirrors
    Hello. These boards are awesome.

But I can't find the log-in button on the hogwarts skins. It's there on the TakeFive one, and the Mist ones, but I think it got confuddled when the skins got converted. Unless it's right in front of my face and I missed it.

Megan
    Kinda really hiatus-y at present.
    And Julia, this avatar is really pretty. Je l'adore.

Fifth Year Hufflepuff
    People Hate Me for Losing Points
    Hey guys, awesome boards! Love the whole thing!

So I was going through the BAT threads, and when I clicked the "go to next thread" thingy, a message appeared saying:

You have been banned for the following reasons:
    No reason specified.

Day the ban will lift: Never
    I freaked out a bit. I closed that tab and tried logging in again, and it worked.

Just letting you know!

--Nadia

P.S.: Why is everything centered?

{iBAbanner!} ~♥~ {iDrabble!} ~♥~ {iExcerpt!} ~♥~ {iPuff!}

Awesomical banner by TM_WandStick/Toni!
    Chapter 12 up!

Unspeakable
    Please accept my apologies for the somewhat scary "banned for life" messages. There have been new details added to every single usergroup which has caused them to act as 'banned' groups on certain forums. I'm making my way through the groups now and once they are all corrected you should be able to access the boards with no problems.

We are aware of continued problems with the 'Hogwarts' skins - they were not designed for this software and will take a bit of tweaking before we get them to work properly. Please use the 'TakeFive' or 'mist' style skins if you are finding logging in and out, or the centered text to be a problem.

+ Reply to Thread