Thread: ~Prompt 9 ~ EASTER BUNNY 100 WORD CHALLENGE! ~RESULTS!~

golden_snitch91
    Name: Golden_snitch91
    House: Ravenclaw
    Title: Brown
    Ratings/warnings 1st /2nd year none
    Word count: 99
    A/N: It's Tonks during the sixth book in case you couldn't tell

She stared dejectedly out the window and tried to think of something else, or more specifically someone else. He said they couldn’t be together, but she knew they could. I didn’t matter if he was older, or poor. She knew he was dangerous but she loved him despite it. Slowly she stood, walked up to the cracked mirror hanging in the hallway, closed her eyes and strewed her face up in concentration. She let out a sigh when she finally forced herself to look and was again disappointed . Her hair was still stubbornly brown and a single tear escaped.

Fifth Year Gryffindor
    I See Dead People... In Mirrors
    Name: lucca4
    House: Gryffindor
    Title: Draco's Mum
    Ratings/Warnings: 1st-2nd years; noneeeeeeeee
    Word Count: 98
    A/N:

The forest was quiet, but she could still hear the rapid pitter patter of her heart. It made her physically ache, with every bone in her body, to realise that her son might be part of the aftermath of the battle he could likely have become one of the many casualties from the battle.

She did not want to be here; she wanted so badly to return to the castle and hold Draco in her arms and know without a certainty that he was alive.

Absently, she wondered if Harry Potters mum would have felt the same way.

Thank you to Hokey for the beautiful banner. And thank you to everyone who nominated and judged --I'm so grateful to you <3.

Sixth Year Hufflepuff
    Seeking Keys
    Name: inspirations
    House: Hufflepuff
    Title: Fragility
    Ratings/Warnings: 1st-2nd years; kinda morbid.
    Word Count: 93
    A/N: I'm not sure whether I like this one or not. :/ Oh, well.

It shattered. Just like that. One moment it was together, the next moment it was apart. Broken, fragmented, shattered.

Life. Its fragile, albeit tangible -- like glass. And so is love. You can die from a broken heart, you know. Im not going to die from a fractured heart, however.

I have ruined much already by meddling with magic. I will stay here; I will make amends. I will live for Ariana and for the hope that one day my heart will mend itself, that one day it will meld itself together again.

gwendalynne
    Name: Gwen
    House: Hufflepuff
    Title: The Things He Says
    Ratings/Warnings: 1st-2nd/none
    Word Count: 98
    Were best friends, hed said. Best friends. Hed always look out for me. Hed always be there. Hed be my protection, my partner, my companion, my shoulder to cry on. In exchange Id defend him, sit with him, learn with him, laugh with him, put so much time into him, try to save him from the darkness around him.

But now, as I hurry to defend him once more, his face is twisted in anger, and as he looks at me, that darkness is in his eyes.

Mudblood he calls me, and my heart, like our friendship, shatters.

princessbipolar
    Name: princessbipolar
    House: Ravenclaw
    Title: Best Friend
    Ratings/Warnings: 1st-2nd years
    Word Count: 93

Once upon a time, they were best friends and sisterly soul mates. They looked out for each other and were always there whenever the other person got depressed.

However, one day, everything changed. One of the girls eloped and got married to her best friend's lover. No matter how much her friend begged her to stay, she refused. She was selfish, yes, she knew that, but she didn't regret her decision although it was hard to not think about her best friend.

Fragile. Shattered. Her heart was broken like a piece of glass.

Seventh Year Gryffindor
    Filch is a Squib!
    LOCKING! Sorry it's so late

Thank you all for entering, I've had an awesome time running this challenge and I hope you guys have enjoyed participating!

Results to come soon, promise!

~Madam Russia xxxxx
    I'm dreaming the hardest.

Thank you Nadia/majestic_ginny! <3
    Being FEARLESS isn't about not having fears, it's about living in spite of them.

Seventh Year Gryffindor
    Filch is a Squib!
    RESULTS!

Thankyou all so much for entering this challenge, it's been lots of fun and I am just so sorry that I have dragged out these results for so long!

I have to say though, this prompt was the hardest to judge by far. Apparently you are all VERY good at writing about broken hearts! As hard as the judging of this was, there can only be one winner:

So, earning Ravenvlaw an extra 5 points, the winner is:

thegirllikeme!

Overall Points for houses from Prompt 9:

Gryffindor: 10
    Hufflepuff: 8
    Ravenclaw: 15
    Slytherin: 0

I'm very impressed that 6 people managed to enter a drabble for every single prompt! The following people will recieve an extra 5 points for their houses:

Lucca4 (Gryffindor)
    Gwendalynne (Hufflepuff)
    CoolCatElly (Hufflepuff)

Liandrin (Ravenclaw)
    thegirllikeme (Ravenclaw)
    ToBeOrNotToBeAGryffindor (Ravenclaw)

Overall House Points for the
    Easter Bunny Challenge:

Gryffindor: 109
    Hufflepuff: 106
    Ravenclaw: 109
    Slytherin: 11

Thankyou again, we hope to see you in all the future Three Broomsticks challenges!

Lots of love (and chocolate),
    Madam Russia and Madam Carole xxxxx
    I'm dreaming the hardest.

Thank you Nadia/majestic_ginny! <3
    Being FEARLESS isn't about not having fears, it's about living in spite of them.