Fourth Year Ravenclaw
    Swallowing the Golden Snitch

~Prompt 7 ~ EASTER BUNNY 100 WORD CHALLENGE! ~RESULTS!~

Name: Lia
    House: Ravenclaw
    Title: Sweet Reverie
    Ratings/Warnings: 1st-2nd Year/None
    Word Count: 100
    A/N: This isn't my OTP; I'm just keeping my arc. Also, I was really distracted whilst writing this. Apologies.

She's draped in white silk that runs down her body in rivulets. She bites at her lower lip, tightly holding onto her bouquet of lilies. Her face is flushed with joy and embarrassment. She's gorgeous, and he's never been more proud or happy…

“Sev?”

She's blinking up at him with soft green eyes, giving him a peculiar look. Shaken from his reverie, he leans his shoulder against the doorframe and neatly folds his arms. He imagines that he must've had a slightly creepy grin on his face, but he knows that she'll forgive him for it. She always does…
    Edit: Sorry, the system glitched and posted me first.

Fourth Year Gryffindor
    Arguing With The Sorting Hat
    Name:iwannabeanauror
    House:Gryffindor
    Title:Smiles
    Rating/warnings:1-2 years with no warnings
    Word count:90
    A/N:I know that Luna/George is unlikely, but I hope you like it.

Luna Lovegood could not stop smiling. Ever since she was a little girl, she had always looked, and for the most part felt, happy. Today was different. Today she was not just smiling because she was Luna "Smiley" Lovegood, as her dad used to call her. Today, it was different. Her happiness today came not from nargles, from aquarious maggots, or from crumple horned snorkacks, but from the fact that it was the day that she would be marrying George Weasley. And, to Luna's delight, he does beleive in nargles.

Seventh Year Gryffindor
    Filch is a Squib!

~Prompt 7 ~ EASTER BUNNY 100 WORD CHALLENGE!

PROMPT 7!

Welcome to The Three Broomsticks Easter 100 word Challenge!

It was Easter last week, and you know what that means! Not only will Madam Russia be stuffing herself with chocolate for a good few days, but your barmaids have devised a very special Easter 100 word challenge for you.

I, Madam Russia, will be your resident Easter bunny and every 2 days I will be dropping drabble prompts in the form of different kinds of Easter eggs.

Each kind of egg will be accompanied by a SHORTexplanation which you should use as your prompt to write a drabble of between 90 and 100 words. (no more than 100)

2 participation points will be awarded to each author who submits a drabble. You may enter as many drabbles as you like for each prompt, but participation points will only be awarded once per egg type. A winner will be chosen from each prompt and will receive a further 5 points, and if you manage to complete all 9 prompts, you will receive another 5 points for your house.

There will be 9 prompts in total, prompt seven is as follows and you have until 10pm BST on 1st May to complete it.

Today happens to have been a very special day for both of your British barmaids. Today was the wedding day of Prince William (heir to the throne) and Kate Middleton. Now, Madam Russia spent the day watching the wedding on TV (her invitation got lost in the post... ) and attending royal wedding tea parties, so she apologies for the lateness of this post! To celebrate the marriage of William and Kate we have a special prompt for you:

PROMPT 7:
    Egg Type: Fabergé
    Drabble prompt:Choose your own personal "Royal Couple" from the Potterverse (AKA your OTP) and drabble about their wedding.
    You may use any characters/eras, canon or non-canon. Write whatever you feel like!

It is not necessary to include the egg, or an egg of any kind. Nor is it necessary to reference Easter, you can write whatever you feel like, as long as it centres around the phrase underneath the egg type.

PHP Code:
    Here is the form for your drabble:
    [
    B]Name:[/B]
    [
    B]House:[/B]
    [
    B]Title:[/B]
    [
    B]Ratings/Warnings:[/B]
    [
    B]Word Count:[/B]
    [
    B]A/N:[/B

HAVE FUN DRABBLERS!

Lots of Easter love, The Barmaids xxxxx
    I'm dreaming the hardest.

Thank you Nadia/majestic_ginny! <3
    Being FEARLESS isn't about not having fears, it's about living in spite of them.

Fifth Year Gryffindor
    I See Dead People... In Mirrors
    Name: lucca4
    House: Gryffindor
    Title: Forever and Always
    Ratings/Warnings: 1st-2nd years
    A/N: I feel bad for never having an author's note .

If he closed his eyes, he could still picture it.

Victoire’s dress was elegantly beautiful, but he hardly noticed what she was wearing as she stepped forward. He murmured his vows, and meant every word. Her voice was low and soft as she promised to love him no matter what. When they kissed that day, it was different. They were no longer just Victoire or Teddy, but Victoire and Teddy.

Teddy stared down at the ornate gravestone, filled with bitter regret. He wished that day had lasted forever, giving him and Victoire the lifetime together they had promised each other.

Thank you to Hokey for the beautiful banner. And thank you to everyone who nominated and judged --I'm so grateful to you <3.

stareyed_in_LA
    Name: stareyed_in_LA
    Title: After the wedding
    Ratings/Warnings: 4th/5th years: Sexual themes
    A/N: Note to self, stop reading smutty fanfics when I should be studying for midterms. I think I'm nuts for having a OTP which ended because one half died, but I have a soft spot for Cedric/Cho. Even JKR knows that guys love Asian women.
    “I can’t believe the day’s nearly over,” Cedric sighed, collapsing on the bed, still clad in his dress robes. “You’d think someone would invent a spell so the day’ll never end.”
    “Now why would you want that,” Cho inquired. She lay on her side in her wedding dress.
    “So this moment can last forever. It’s a shame to see it end.”
    “But if that happened, we wouldn’t get to this part, can we?”
    Cho climbed onto her new husband, locking her lips onto his in the process.
    “God, I love you,” Cho purred into his ear before he kissed back.

'Til the end of the line Ravenclaw
    Unspeakable
    Kill the Spare
    Name: ToBeOrNotToBeAGryffindor
    Title: Rouge
    Ratings/Warnings: 1st/2nd Years -- None
    A/N: Well, Ron/Hermione is a Potterverse royal pairing, but Harry/Hermione is MY royal pairing, so why not both? I trust the significance of the dress colour is not lost between the lines.

Harry took Hermione’s hand and led her onto the floor, as was customary after the bride and groom’s dance. And she looked positively gorgeous. “You look beautiful in white, Hermione.”

Flushing, she said, “Thank you.”

Leaning close to her ear, he whispered, “But it’s rather inappropriate.”

And they both knew what he meant. Still, Harry might’ve got over letting the love of his life go if there had been some acknowledgement of what had gone on between them, even if no one else would understand its symbolism.

Quietly, the dance continued, and no further mention of white was made again.
    Jess WritesJess DrabblesJess DuelsJess PoetsJess Draws

Gorgeous banner by Dinny / Evora.

k5c
    Name: k5c
    House: Gryffindor!
    Title: Mr and Mrs Potter
    Ratings/Warnings: None
    Word Count: 94
    A/N: As a fellow Brit, I was also glued to the television yesterday! Kate was just so beautiful!

His hands were placed gently upon her hips, her hands atop his shoulders, as they slowly revolved around the dance floor. Both lovers looked into one another’s eyes; green on brown, brown on green and a love seemed to channel from one to the other.

“You look so beautiful today, Mrs Potter,” Harry whispered, smiling.

“I rather like the sound of my new name, Mr Potter,” Ginny replied mischievously.

Harry laughed heartily and leaned down, his forehead touching Ginny’s.

“Mrs Potter, after everything, you were definitely worth fighting for.”

“Mr Potter, I love you.”

Seventh Year Gryffindor
    Being Chased by Singing Dwarves with Valentines
    Name: Maple_and_PheonixFeather
    Title: The Exact Fit
    Ratings/Warnings: Zip 1st2nd
    A/N: *cough* Prince Charles is heir *cough cough* (RS Edit) Well teahcnically, yes. But we all prefer Wills ) I dont have an OTP, so Ginny grabbed me and said "write about meeeeee, you never write about me!" I had a spare moment, so I decided to write this (First spare moment all month :|)

Ginny walked down the aisle, eyes glued on Harry. His face displayed a million different emotions, yet there was one that shone past all others. Love. His face made Ginny’s heart melt, and she knew that this was where she was meant to be. She reached the end of the aisle and Harry held out his hand to her, smiling. She held onto his hand, relishing the perfect feeling of his hand in hers,the exact fit, and feeling the sparks that had never left. Hand in hand, they turned to the officiator, ready to start the rest of their lives.
    GRYFFINDOR PRIDE!
    Avvie by me, banner by TM_Wandstick.
    It matters not what one is born, but what they become.Don't let your praying knees get lazy, and love like crazy!

Seventh Year Gryffindor
    Lockhart Removed My Bones!
    Name: welshdevondragon/ Alex
    Title: At the Altar
    Ratings/Warnings: 1st/2nd- none!
    Word Count: 99
    A/N: I had great trouble fitting this into 100 words so it may seem a bit rushed. But Molly and Arthur are definitely my favourite couple (along with Lucius/ Narcissa) so here we go. Also I seem to have been the only person in my uni to have NOT watched the Royal Wedding. I go to uni in Ireland, and everyone seems very shocked by this. At least it's all over (although her dress was gorgeous).

“Molly, I’m not sure about this.”

Molly glared at him. “Not sure about what, Arthur?”

“About––this,” he shrugged, gesturing to the Ministry wizard besides them with one hand, and the empty room with the other. When Molly continued to glare, he said, “I mean eloping. Maybe you’re parents are right, maybe you do deserve better––”

“Arthur Percival Weasley, I don’t care what Mum and Dad think. I want to marry you, now. Is that clear?”

“Yes, dear,” he said, weakly.

Molly smiled triumphantly, before turning on the Ministry wizard and asking why he had not begun the ceremony.
    Banner by Minna.

thegirllikeme
    Name: thegirllikeme/Chante'
    Title: Raining Wedding Cake
    Ratings/Warnings: 1st-2nd, None
    Word Count: 99
    A/N: George/Angelina isn't technically my OTP, but it is one of my favorite pairings. Plus, I wanted to do something about the unromantic side of weddings, and how not everything goes as planned.

“Everybody get down!”

Wine glasses shattered on the ground as the wedding guests dived under tables. A firework rocketed through the tent and collided in the towering wedding cake. An explosion shook the tent and cake rained down upon the one woman who had failed to dive to the ground.

Angelina stood, her white dress stained with cake. She flung chocolate frosting from her fingers. “George Weasley!”

Her new husband stepped forward on shaking knees and saw his life flash before his eyes.

And then she laughed.

It was then that George knew he would love this woman forever.