Fifth Year Gryffindor
    I See Dead People... In Mirrors
    Name: lucca4
    House: Gryffindor
    Title: Pearly Whites
    Ratings/Warnings: 1st-2nd years; none
    Word Count: 100
    A/N:

Petunia’s eyes widen at the sight of her favorite china set broken into pieces on the ground in front of her.

“Dudley,” she asks, working to control her voice, “did you do this?”

Her son looks up at her, flashing her a smile with his white teeth. “No, Mummy, I didn’t. It was Harry.”

Perhaps a part of Petunia realizes that this is a lie, but she doesn’t acknowledge it. “Harry! Get over here!”

It probably wasn’t fair, but there was nothing she could do about it. Dudley could convince her to commit murder with that bright smile of his.

Thank you to Hokey for the beautiful banner. And thank you to everyone who nominated and judged --I'm so grateful to you <3.

princessbipolar
    Name: princessbipolar
    House: Ravenclaw
    Title: Childhood Innocence
    Ratings/Warnings: 1st-2nd years; none
    Word Count: 99
    A/N: NIL

Children possess an almost pure innocence which gradually disappears as they emerge from their formative years. That same innocence is lost as they grow up and are eventually subjected to the harsh truth of the reality.

Sirius didn’t want to grow up. He didn’t want to end up like his parents- a pair of old-fashioned toads.

He wanted to enjoy the simple pleasures just like when he was young- playing Quidditch in the sun and wrestling with James.

But everything would soon come to an end.

He just didn’t realise that it would be so soon.

'Til the end of the line Ravenclaw
    Unspeakable
    Kill the Spare
    Name: ToBeOrNotToBeAGryffindor
    House: Ravenclaw
    Title: Release in the Snow
    Ratings/Warnings: 1st/2nd Years -- Character Death
    Word Count: 100
    A/N: Thanks go to Kara and Hannah!Bob for the character inspiration.

The autumn air whistled over the freshly churned soil as Horace stared at the grave. He knew it was wrong, but the laws governing potion distribution were clear. A Potions Master or Apprentice was legally responsible for unexpected effects of his potions — especially powerful ones like Felix Felicis.

Toby had been his best friend and the Felix a gift for him, but Horace should’ve known not to try such an elaborate potion so early in his apprenticeship.

The imminent snow would blanket the earth in white and erase the tiny grave by spring — no one would know. Other marks, however…
    Jess WritesJess DrabblesJess DuelsJess PoetsJess Draws

Gorgeous banner by Dinny / Evora.

Second Year Gryffindor
    Beset by Owls
    Name: littlebird/lttlebrd/Susan
    House: Gryffindor
    Title: Besmirched
    Ratings/Warnings: 3rd-5th years
    Word Count:99 words
    A/N: This is my first drabble, ever. Yay.

“Went a bit mad with the white,” she says, sauntering into the shadow where she knows he hides.

The tip of his cigarette smoulders orange in the dark. “It is a wedding,” he drawls.

“But it’s your wedding,” she counters, taking the cigarette from his hand and pressing it against her Viper Red lips. “Don’t you think it’s…trying a bit too hard?”

“Perhaps.”

She holds the cigarette to his mouth and his lips linger against her fingers. She strokes the edge of his jaw, and down his neck, leaving the tiniest trace of Viper Red along his white collar.

golden_snitch91
    Golden_snitch91
    Ravenclaw
    Rose
    3rd-5th years Character death.

Harry was tired. It had been a year since the Battle of Hogwarts and yet another remaining Death Eater had escaped. His hands clenched as he walked along the green grass. Why? Why was it always the bad guys that got away and the good ones who didn’t? The Auror who died today never should have. He slowed as he approached, unsurprised to find someone already there. He placed one hand on George’s shoulder. There eyes met and they didn’t say a word as Harry walked to the stone that read Fred Weasly and laid down a single white rose.

Seventh Year Gryffindor
    Filch is a Squib!
    Locking a little late due to Royal Wedding Tea Parties and the like

~Madam Russia xxxxx
    I'm dreaming the hardest.

Thank you Nadia/majestic_ginny! <3
    Being FEARLESS isn't about not having fears, it's about living in spite of them.

Seventh Year Gryffindor
    Filch is a Squib!

!

RESULTS!

This was a tough prompt, you all did really well with it!

Earning Ravenvlaw an extra 5 points, the winner is:

princessbipolar!

Overall Points for houses:

Gryffindor: 8
    Hufflepuff: 10
    Ravenclaw: 15
    Slytherin: 0
    I'm dreaming the hardest.

Thank you Nadia/majestic_ginny! <3
    Being FEARLESS isn't about not having fears, it's about living in spite of them.