Closed Thread
Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Ask a Moderator - Part 22

Third Year Ravenclaw
    Bumper Cars in Gringotts
    This is probably due to the que closure but I figure i'll ask anyway just in case it's not...

I clicked on my usual link to have a look at my read count (I wanted to see it hit 500) and I was told that I was not authorised to acess the page. When I then went to my account info the link to see the fics that I have online was not there (but the fic still is, I checked).

Is this a fault or just due to the que?

Thanks

Jess
    Banner photographed by me and edited by xBeccaxBlackx
    It was worth the chocolate : )

"One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching"
    Gerard Way

Savannah Hen Slytherin
    Sirius Black Entered Gryffindor Tower
    J Raven, this is just due to the queue closure. Unfortunately, in order to ensure that no new chapters are added to the queue while it's, the Manage Stories link had to be removed but it will be returned once the queue is open again on Sunday. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Adrian won a QSQ! Thanks to Minnabird for the beautiful banner. Click on it to read Stolen Magic - the story of the second wizarding war through a very different character's eyes.

Seventh Year Hufflepuff
    Am I in the Right House?
    Is there a way we can check our sent messages? When I clicked my sent messages box it didn't show either of the recent PMs I sent and now I'm worried that one didn't go through...
    Stories Duels Poems Drabbles
    Proud Puff on MNFF and Slyth on Pottermore

Banner by the awesome Minnabird Icon by wicked visions on LJ

Ebil Gato Loco Ravenclaw
    He's The Dog... He's An Animagus...
    Aida, you need to check the box at the bottom of messages that says "Save a copy of this message in Sent Items folder" Or, if you want to keep a copy of every message then go to General Settings, and scroll down Sent Private Message and click the option that says "Save a copy of..."

I've left moddom/fandom...though don't be surprised if I get caught lurking once in a blue moon.
    All questions pertinent to Ravenclaw need to be sent to ToBeOrNotToBeAGryffindor
    If you wish to keep in touch, feel free to friend me on LJ - I don't friend anyone under the age of 18. Sorry!

Otherwise, so long, and thanks for all the fish!

5. 08-30-2011, 06:54 PM

keara96
    Hi, I was trying to put a link in one of my posts (for "Poetry anyone?") and couldn't find the link button. Isn't there usually one? Am I missing something? Thanks. ~Elizabeth

EDIT: The link button wasn't showing up on my computer for some reason, but now it is.
    Last edited by keara96; 09-06-2011 at 05:47 PM.

Ebil Gato Loco Ravenclaw
    Elizabeth, it's the one that has a picture of the 'world' with a little chain link on it. Just highlight what you want to link, click the icon, and type in the URL you wish to link.

If you need more help, send me a PM.

Sixth Year Hufflepuff
    Voldemort's on the Back of Your Head, Professor
    I need to ask a question relating to MNFF warnings. Like with the 'sexual situations' warning graphic sex scenes are generally unacceptable is it the same for the 'strong profanity' warning? Is there a limit to how profane it can get?
    ~ Pooja

AMAZING story banner by Nadia/majestic_ginny! Dimply Sammeh by me.
    I found a liquor store. I drank it.

Essence_of_Lily
    Hi there. Today, I was on my account, trying to add a new fic, but somehow, that button thing that says "Add New Story" wasn't there anymore, and it was replaced by "Reviews Received". Is this some kind of glitch or something?

Ebil Gato Loco Ravenclaw
    Essence_of_Lily -- It's not a glitch. The queue is currently closed and will reopen September 5th. Therefore, the 'Add New Story' button is unavailable until then.

Ginny Weasley Potter -- It would depend on the context of the story, but generally speaking, there is a limit to how profane a story can get.

keara96
    To sign up for one of the Autumn Term classes do you just PM the proffesor of the class?

Closed Thread