Closed Thread
Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast

Thread: Ask a Moderator - Part 22

Third Year Ravenclaw
    Bumper Cars in Gringotts
    This isn't really a question, but more of a little glitch.
    I haven't been online for a while and when I logged in, on the redirecting page it came up this rather than my username...

Thank you for logging in, $bbuserinfo[username].

It doesn't inconvenience me in any way but I thought you might like to know it was doing that.

Jess
    Banner photographed by me and edited by xBeccaxBlackx
    It was worth the chocolate : )

"One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching"
    Gerard Way

'Til the end of the line Ravenclaw
    Unspeakable
    Kill the Spare
    Quote Originally Posted by J Raven View Post
    This isn't really a question, but more of a little glitch.
    I haven't been online for a while and when I logged in, on the redirecting page it came up this rather than my username...

Thank you for logging in, $bbuserinfo[username].

It doesn't inconvenience me in any way but I thought you might like to know it was doing that.

Jess
    We're aware of this, as it's been doing it to all of us mods, as well. The forum software is in the middle of an upgrade, but there were a few unfortunate glitches, which are responsible for a number of board-wide maladies, such as the misnomer log-on issue, as well as the mysterious 'Array'. Keep reporting them in case you've found one we don't know about, just in case any of these do cause an inconvenience.
    Jess WritesJess DrabblesJess DuelsJess PoetsJess Draws

Gorgeous banner by Dinny / Evora.

alex13

Favorites

How do I delete favorite stories on MuggleNet FanFiction?
    I can't seem to find a button or anything to do this

Unspeakable
    Kill the Spare
    Alex, currently, this function doesn't exist. It's supposed to, but it somehow doesn't show up in the coding. Only the mod archive skin has that capability. If it really means that much to you (and/or you are a bit embarrassed by the stuff you used to read...it happens), you can PM me a list of titles you'd like deleted from your favourites, along with your archive profile page. I will prune it when I have some extra time.

alex13
    Yes that would be great! Well I just wanted to take some out that i don't really care to read anymore (but yes, embarrassment might be a factor). Well I was wondering, if it's not too much trouble, if you can delete all of them and i can re-add the ones i want? If not I can PM you a list.

Unspeakable
    Kill the Spare
    Deleting all of them is a bit impractical, as you have 70 favourite stories. I have to delete them individually, so it would take quite some time. A list might be better.

7. 12-06-2011, 08:29 PM
    Reason
    not a question

First Year Hufflepuff
    Setting Snakes on Hapless Relatives
    I'm new and trying to get my broom to fly in here. I sent a PM to the Sorting Hat, but still haven't received my quiz yet.
    Thanks,
    Martha
    WAITING PATIENTLY FOR MY NEXT DETENTION WITH PROFESSOR SNAPE

Slytherin Mom Slytherin
    Unspeakable
    You're Fraternising with the Enemy!!!
    Martha -

I checked the sorting hat account and there are not any requests there for being sorted. If you have already been contacted saying that you are now a member of _________ House then go ahead and send the Head of House (or myself) a PM and one of us will take care of it. The Head of House might be busy as we have lots of people in exams and without internet at this time!

~Nicole
    Avvie is pic of my number one fans, Rielly and Mason! xoxo

Banner by SimplyBeing
    Read The Forum Rules! They're Etched in Stone . . .
    KC - My Friend Through Modship - Rest in Peace. <3

Savannah Hen Slytherin
    Sirius Black Entered Gryffindor Tower
    FearlessFlyer: I was logged on to the Sorting Account last night and I think I sent you your sorting quiz - the sorting is all done manually so sometimes it can take a few days to hear back.

EDIT: I moved your post across to the Ask A Moderator thread
    Last edited by coolh5000; 12-10-2011 at 04:01 PM.

First Year Hufflepuff
    In the Cupboard Under the Stairs
    Um, I posted in this thread a while back, 25 November actually, about password troubles on the archives, and I haven't heard anything about it getting fixed.

The following is my original post

Hi. I'm having password problems with the archives. A few weeks ago I tried to log in and got told the password I thought was right didn't match the one in the database so I requested a new one. The email with the new password turned up a week later, but when I tried that password I still got told it didn't match. I tried again to get a new password but that has never turned up in my email account, not even in the spam.

I didn't mind waiting since I had exams, but they're over now and I would very much like to be able to log in again, please.
    I guess it just got overlooked, since I've seen people with similar issues post here and get sorted out pretty quickly, which is why I'm posting again.

Amazing banner by the talented Minna!

Closed Thread