Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: SPEW Babble #44

Clone Club Hufflepuff
    Unspeakable
    Seeking Keys
    Aaa, Soraya, you talk too much. AKA your inbox is full and I can't send you my lovely revised review.

And Cambridge? I live in the States and I know what that is (and the only other college I know from abroad is Oxford lol). That’s impressive, Alex! And Dinny, engineering? I wanted to be an engineer when I was nine…not sure what I want to do now. Unlike you oldies (not really) I’m still in ninth grade, unsure what that is for you guys. Something like year ten. Ah well…someone can translate =D

And the nicest thing about home…being fourteen I’m kind of stuck there for the next four years with little siblings trying to delete my stories. But I still like it and I can’t imagine not having one. My mother is a fantastic cook, so her food for one. This computer, since it has all my files?

And Alex, lol. You can be Alex, and the other Alex can be Deathlex so we have no confusion (just kidding just kidding just kidding!)

And I totally missed SPEW while the boards were down. I kind of went into MNFF withdrawal, although I managed to start writing a new story while it was down, so that’s good. You should all review, especially Soraya since she’s betaing it.

That's all that I missed, I think. LOL.

-Lily-
    Lily Writes ♥ alisonhendrxes blogs ♥ @lilysinsistence tweets

banner by theopaleye | avi by me

Seventh Year Gryffindor
    Lockhart Removed My Bones!
    Alex-It's funny you should say this:

I'm actually quite a home-body when I think about it, which is odd because I have the strongest wanderlust of anyone I know!
    Because I'm exactly the same. I've got a t-shirt from GAP which has "Where ever I roam, I will always return" which pretty much describes me exactly. Four months away from home on my gap year- supposed to be five, but I basically broke down in tears on the phone to my mum and she said why don't you just come home? So a week later I did

Umm...I know quite a few people at Cambridge, but I've got good friends at Trinity Hall, Pembroke (the engineer) and Emmanuel. I'm hopefully seeing them all in about a month- which'll be nice, particularly since I haven't seen my Emmanuel friend for over a year- we just kept on not being in London at the same time.
    Banner by Minna.

Fourth Year Ravenclaw
    Earning Points for Sheer Dumb Luck
    Quote Originally Posted by Padfoot11333
    Unlike you oldies (not really) I’m still in ninth grade, unsure what that is for you guys. Something like year ten. Ah well…someone can translate =D
    Well, that could be Year 9 or Year 10, depending on when your birthday is :P But yeah, you're making me feel old... my youngest sibling is only a year 8, it's crazy how quickly time goes!

Quote Originally Posted by welshdevondragon
    Because I'm exactly the same. I've got a t-shirt from GAP which has "Where ever I roam, I will always return" which pretty much describes me exactly. Four months away from home on my gap year- supposed to be five, but I basically broke down in tears on the phone to my mum and she said why don't you just come home? So a week later I did

Umm...I know quite a few people at Cambridge, but I've got good friends at Trinity Hall, Pembroke (the engineer) and Emmanuel. I'm hopefully seeing them all in about a month- which'll be nice, particularly since I haven't seen my Emmanuel friend for over a year- we just kept on not being in London at the same time.
    Yeah, it's weird... I guess it's being close to the people I love that I like. There's something very comforting about being at home, where you can just relax and not worry about anything. It's lovely, and I think I'm going to miss it now that I'm all grown-up (seriously, I had to phone the bank today - I felt so old!). But I've travelled a little (Belgium, Portugal and Swaziland, so far) and I love being immersed in a new culture; everything becomes a challenge and an adventure :P Not to mention the natural environment: Swaziland especially completely beautiful. I have the longest list of places I'd like to visit, and a few I'd like to live in, as well

Oh gosh, I'm at Emma too; it's such a small world!
    Student * Wannabe Author * IB Survivor * Ravenclaw

Also known as Ithinkrabis2people - nothing like a crackpot theory that doesn't work out

'Til the end of the line Ravenclaw
    Unspeakable
    Kill the Spare
    Eep, SPEW! Our babble cup doth runneth over. New thread!
    Jess WritesJess DrabblesJess DuelsJess PoetsJess Draws

Gorgeous banner by Dinny / Evora.