Sorry if this has been asked before. I've gone through the archives until I hit pre-DH dates and couldn't find what I was looking for.

I was recently writing, the particular scene involving a student receiving a second letter from Hogwarts after the Ministry's fallen and Voldemort is running things. I've written in that there's a letter, addressed to all students, informing of the changes taking place at the school. I was hoping to get some additional opinions on what you think might be different.

Some questions to get you started:

Do you think there would be any additional or modified rules? If so, what kind(s)? We know, of course, that punishments became much more harsh, but I'm wondering if any additional restrictions would be put on the students, such as earlier curfews, for example.

How much information do you think Hogwarts (and by extenstion, the Ministry and Voldemort) would give to the students? Obviously, it would be the twisted version of events and facts by Voldemort, but would they try to go about things as if normal, or what?